Beeunique, Hair Dye Gallery & Hair Dye Forum all comply fully with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties
This privacy notice was updated on 24th August 2020
- What Information Do We Collect?
We keep the data that you give us when you create an account with us, these are things like your name, ip, email etc.
- Where Do We Keep Your Data - Security?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This includes password protected programs, individual usernames and password logins, backups stored securely in our safe and internet security software.
- How Do We Use Your Information?
The GDPR says that we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason for doing so.
* Your Account: your data is used to create an account on our website.
* Your Posts: your account is linked to any posts/topics you create
- Who We Share Your Information With And Why
We do not distribute personal information to third parties unless we are required by law
- How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
We keep your data while you have an account with us, and sometimes for a longer period, depending on whether there are legal or regulatory reasons for doing so.
- Keeping In Touch With You:
We promise to never share your personal information with any third party marketing company. We may contact you for the following reasons:
* Post Issue: If a post breaks our forum rules or needs to be changed
* Your Account: If an issue with your account requires us to contact you
- What Are Your Rights?
You have the following rights under the GDPR:
* Details of the information we keep on file: the person named on the account can email to request a copy of the information we hold on them. This will be emailed to the customer. This service is free of charge.
* Correction of the data: if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
* The removal of data: please contact us if you would like us to delete/remove your information from our system. We may need to keep your posts for topic continuity but if the account is deleted these will be shown as created by an ex-member.
If you have any questions about how we use your information that is not covered here please contact us.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commisioner's Office. Further information is available at https://ico.org.uk
- Data Controller:
The GDPR makes a distinction between organisations that process personal data for their own purposes 'Data Controllers' and organisations that process personal data on behalf of other organisations 'Data Processors'. Beeunique t/a Hair Dye Forum is a Data Controller.
t/a Hair Dye Forum
Unit 5 Marybank Lane
Ltd Company Number: SC339736