Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Instagram Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Twitter 

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Adore Mocha  (Read 13645 times)  Share 

KatiePillow

Re: Adore Mocha
« Reply #25 on: 26 May 13 / 11:42 PM »
How long did the mocha last on your bleached strip? :) really love this colour but unsure about the fade from bright blonde hair?

KittyLost

« Reply #26 on: 27 May 13 / 09:13 AM »
It lasted a couple of weeks, standard directions times for me, looking to top up after a month :) I'd be a lil worried of the green base really coming through because my bleached bit was faded pink so maybe counteracted it. I know pippacarney is currently using it over her bleached hair too so you could give her a message to see how its fairing up :)

Debbielou

« Reply #27 on: 27 May 13 / 04:17 PM »
That is such a lovely colour!

PippaCarney

« Reply #28 on: 27 May 13 / 09:59 PM »
Heya! Yeah I find it sticks well for around 3-4 weeks, the suddenly after one more wash it appears all the colour is out and I have a very obvious difference in my roots and previously bleached/pink hair! Other than the general annoyance of having to keep dying I can't fault the dye as it does look lovely and shiny as demonstrated by Kitty! And enables me to grow my hair without perm dying :)

KatiePillow

« Reply #29 on: 28 May 13 / 04:37 PM »
Thanks so much for the advice guys! I accidentally tinted my hair blue, and because of the existing blue/yellow tones I was concerned about the green base. Maybe I can do a strand test or somethin :)

And it is SUCH a beautiful shiny colour, I'm considering growing my hair a little longer, and think brown would look better than my current blonde :) thanks for the tips/experience though, helps make an informed decision!

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum Privacy & Cookies Policy can be seen here
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2021

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories