Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Instagram Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Twitter 

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Undercuts!  (Read 16132 times)  Share 

ModifiedMomma

Re: Undercuts!
« Reply #25 on: 23 May 13 / 05:34 PM »
I have an appointment on June 5... thinking of getting an undercut... similar to this:

It wouldn't mean much off the top of my layers really, and I already get totally annoyed with the bottom/back when it grows out much.  I'm not sure, though... TBH... I'm scared to death, LOL!   :P  But, it's really just hair and mine grows so fast.  It wouldn't take much to grow it back out to where I'm at on the bottom anyway.

pippachainsaw

« Reply #26 on: 23 May 13 / 06:52 PM »
it'll look amazing!

Inquisitress

« Reply #27 on: 23 May 13 / 08:34 PM »
Nape undercut is heading my way on June 3rd! :D Can't wait for a summer without sweaty, tangled, dreadlocky badness going on under there...my hair is too thick!

Can't wait to see that, my own needs redoing after growing out a fair bit, hoping to have that done soon :)

ModifiedMomma

« Reply #28 on: 23 May 13 / 09:04 PM »
it'll look amazing!

*thx*  I'm really thinking I might go for it.  I'd love to do something fun with the shaved portions... but not sure what.  And, I'm not sure what it'll mean for my two-tone colour.  It may have to change a bit.  I'll have to see once it's been cut how the top falls and what black ends up being left.

Nape undercut is heading my way on June 3rd! :D Can't wait for a summer without sweaty, tangled, dreadlocky badness going on under there...my hair is too thick!

*yay* I'm sure your neck will thank you as summer gets underway.  :D

• Current Colour: Lilac
« Reply #29 on: 24 May 13 / 08:46 AM »
You'll look amazing with that cut Momma :) Unfortunately I think it's more a case of "if" summer gets underway rather than "when"  *censored*

I can't wait to dye mine different colours to the rest of my hair! I think sections and gradients are just a bit beyond our dying capabilities, but husband can do the undercut easily enough :D
Brain tumour survivor. I shaved my head for charity on 14 November 2017!

Awarded "Dye-namite Poster" status by Forum Admin & Moderators.
This member's knowledge and help on the forum is recognised as to DYE for!

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

ModifiedMomma

« Reply #30 on: 24 May 13 / 12:48 PM »

You'll look amazing with that cut Momma :) Unfortunately I think it's more a case of "if" summer gets underway rather than "when"  *censored*

Thank you!  :D  And on the summer thing, yeah, lolz, here too!  It was starting to feel like summer, and then yesterday we never hit more than 56 degrees F (13 C) and it was grey and raining all day.  I'm NOT complaining, though.  I don't like summer.

I can't wait to dye mine different colours to the rest of my hair! I think sections and gradients are just a bit beyond our dying capabilities, but husband can do the undercut easily enough :D

That's the nice thing.  Once I get it established, husband can easily keep up on the undercut here, too!  *yay*

Debbielou

« Reply #31 on: 26 May 13 / 03:47 PM »
I did an undercut on one side.....then enjoyed myself so much and loved it, so I shaved the other side, but think I went a bit OTT and was left with a strange shoulder length mullet type thing so shaved it all off lol

and of course now I want one, but am slightly stuck haha

• Senior Hair Addict
« Reply #32 on: 29 May 13 / 11:48 AM »
Oh god I so want one again! I thought I had got over it til i saw this thread!

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum Privacy & Cookies Policy can be seen here
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2019

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories