Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Instagram Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Twitter 

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: my wig collection!  (Read 3610 times)  Share 

zaralily

my wig collection!
« on: 25 Apr 12 / 01:03 PM »
i got all my wigs off ebay <3

the first wig i wore at the place i am now for 4 weeks until i told anyone and only one person thought it was a wig and that was because they did wigs! :) its so beautiful and goes with all my clothes, even with flash on, it doesn't look too wiggy, if in harsh light i think its more noticeable but for 12.99 (including p&p) i think its a good wig! doesn't feel fake either! so soft!

and my second wig i got from a certain store from ebay (they do beautiful wigs) called thee-shop
it's amazing! i got this for christmas off my mum as it was just under 50! i can strighten it and curl it so it's pretty good! i feel like it doesn't look as real even though i paid more for it, it looks like horse hair, i'm not sure if that's because of the colour but i really love this wig and i think the parting is more natual than my blond one.
also sorry about my slugs for eyebrows, i was experimenting ;D

not sure if this is the right place to put it? but i wanted to show off my two wig <3
i have another (pastel pink bottom length curly wig) but i find it hard to dress and have no photos of it yet!
might be wearing it this saturday as i don't think my new colour is due until next week! :)

Debbielou

Re: my wig collection!
« Reply #1 on: 25 Apr 12 / 03:00 PM »
They look really really nice and natural :)

• Beeunique
  • Current Colour: SFX Nuclear Red (part unbleached hair)
« Reply #2 on: 25 Apr 12 / 03:49 PM »
Very nice, and feel free to post away with the photos of wigs - that's what this section is for :)

Can I ask which seller on ebay you got your first wig from as I love it - you can PM it to me if you don't want to post on the forum (as it may give away your username etc on ebay).

Thanks
- Any information or advice given is my opinion only and not professional advice.
- Click here to like Beeunique on Facebook.
- New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

KittyLost

« Reply #3 on: 25 Apr 12 / 07:04 PM »
Love the blonde one!

Purplepurplestar

« Reply #4 on: 25 Apr 12 / 08:33 PM »
Very nice, and feel free to post away with the photos of wigs - that's what this section is for :)

Can I ask which seller on ebay you got your first wig from as I love it - you can PM it to me if you don't want to post on the forum (as it may give away your username etc on ebay).

Thanks
and me Thanks

zaralily

« Reply #5 on: 04 May 12 / 11:46 AM »
the blond wig i got from j_semporium but i got it a year ago, i just had a look and he's selling a brown version of the blond wig i bought, i'll leave the link below, i didn't really like his other wigs, just that styled one oh it was 11.99 my wig! aha, thought it was 12! free postage too :) i bought it was year ago so my memory ain't that good ;D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stunning-Mid-Length-Light-Golden-Brown-Ladies-Wig-5813-Free-Post-/290637372106?pt=UK_Women_s_Wigs&hash=item43ab565aca

and my ginger wig was from thee-shop which i love! they do top covers and fringes and hair and wig accessories! i'm buying some wig spray from them if i'm patient enough to wait ;D xx

and i don't mind giving away my username, i don't sell anything from my username, if i did i would change it/make a new one. it's jumbosausages2, i thought it would make me seem hard (i dont know why) so noone would try and rip me off... i dont know why i thought this would happen and sorry for taking so long to reply!

xtianwigs

« Reply #6 on: 05 Jul 12 / 07:27 AM »
I have been using wigs for two years now and I bought it from www DOT for-wigs DOT com. I'm very satisfied on it it is very durable and cheap and now I will buy a new HH wig I found one there and it is very beautiful and affordable

seijun

« Reply #7 on: 23 Nov 12 / 02:05 PM »
So beautiful! I really need to get myself some wigs...you are inspiring me!

• Senior Hair Addict
« Reply #8 on: 06 Nov 13 / 09:46 AM »
the blond wig i got from j_semporium but i got it a year ago, i just had a look and he's selling a brown version of the blond wig i bought, i'll leave the link below, i didn't really like his other wigs, just that styled one oh it was 11.99 my wig! aha, thought it was 12! free postage too :) i bought it was year ago so my memory ain't that good ;D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stunning-Mid-Length-Light-Golden-Brown-Ladies-Wig-5813-Free-Post-/290637372106?pt=UK_Women_s_Wigs&hash=item43ab565aca

and my ginger wig was from thee-shop which i love! they do top covers and fringes and hair and wig accessories! i'm buying some wig spray from them if i'm patient enough to wait ;D xx

and i don't mind giving away my username, i don't sell anything from my username, if i did i would change it/make a new one. it's jumbosausages2, i thought it would make me seem hard (i dont know why) so noone would try and rip me off... i dont know why i thought this would happen and sorry for taking so long to reply!
I know it was last year hun, but how long did delivery take? And what was the maintainance like? Ok to wash/straighten?

zaralily

« Reply #9 on: 16 Nov 13 / 09:03 PM »
I can't remember what delivery was like at all. I never washed or straightened the first wig, I don't think I could straighten that one. The second one I straightened and it was okay to straighten but I think some detangling spray or something would be needed, it was little difficult.

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum Privacy & Cookies Policy can be seen here
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2019

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories