Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Instagram Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Twitter 

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: special effects nuclear red/blood red fading timeline/turnouts etc.  (Read 5107 times)  Share 

fruitypebbles

SO HELLO.
i had dyed my hair with nuclear red/blood red/deep conditoner mixes for a few months, and i figured i'd post a few pictures to show how the color turns out with this mix, hopefully it'll help someone :3 my hair was bleached to a yellowish blonde to start

ignore the totally lame pictures by the way, i didn't think i'd be doing a timeline so i have to just use pictures i have

with about half and half (i think?) blood/nuclear red mix it came out like this:

nuclear red/blood red and manic panic raven (which was sshhiitt, faded out completely in a few days) streaked, a few washes later:

mostly nuclear red here, faded about a week(?):

and theeennnn after being almost entirely nuclear red, and having not redyed it for a good month or so (i've actually been trying to fade it out!), it looks like this:

so yeah, it stays pretty damn well (: the flash makes it look a little more orangey than it really is, it's still pretty red, just not as vibrant.  and i had to get a haircut for the play i'm in soon ):

hope this helps someone? :3

• Beeunique
  • Current Colour: SFX Nuclear Red (part unbleached hair)
Thanks for that :)
Its especially helpful showing newly dyed and faded photos as so many people like to know how the colours fade down.
- Any information or advice given is my opinion only and not professional advice.
- Click here to like Beeunique on Facebook.
- New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum Privacy & Cookies Policy can be seen here
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2019

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories