Username: Stay Logged In
 
Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Twitter

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Best Hair Toner's For White Hair  (Read 4149 times)  Share 

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Magenta..x

  • Guest
Best Hair Toner's For White Hair
« on: 15 Oct 11 / 01:23 PM »
I bleached my hair from black to blonde (see my 'How to make black hair blonde' tutorial with pictures), but I had the typical brassy tones left in my hair. So I decided to use a toner. I tried Renbow Crazy Colour - Platinum, Directions - Toner, and Touch Of Silver - Weekly Treatment.

Renbow Crazy Colour - It was very easy to apply, it has a gel-like texture. But after I washed it out, I was disappointed to see that my hair had a baby pink/peachy tone, adding to the brassyness rather than removing it.

Directions - This toner was brilliant, I dampened my hair, combed the toner through, left it on for 10 minutes, then rinsed thouroughly. My hair looked alot more ashy, even though it was dripping wet! And after blow drying, it had lost 95% of the brassyness, and I think the remaining 5% were just bits that I had missed. I would definately recommend this toner to anybody!

Touch Of Silver - This is not technically a toner, it is a purple shampoo, but I thought I should add it to my list, as it is just brilliant! After using Directions, I used this shampoo about twice a week. I massaged it into my hair like normal shampoo, left on for 3-5 minutes, then washed out. It is the best purple shampoo I have ever used, and for only 2.30! (Better even than John Frieda Colour Renew, at 6 a bottle!). The only thing I would warn people, is that if you leave it on your hair for too long, it can leave a purpley tint, but that will come out after the next wash.

Hope this helped!
 

 

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum Privacy & Cookies Policy can be seen here
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2019

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories