Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Instagram Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Twitter 

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Inspiring styles.  (Read 137728 times)  Share 

Cjiadon

Re: Inspiring styles.
« Reply #650 on: 21 May 12 / 07:31 PM »
If people ask, then I'm pretty happy to oblige, but it isn't very nice when they don't bother, I don't think they would like it if somebody was doing it to them.  :( Maybe we should snap one back in return when this happens. :)

I once had a girl come up to me and said, "Hi, um I think your hair is really so so I took a picture.  I hope that's okay."

I was really creeped out.  Ask first.  Picture second.  :(

JuliaRoars

« Reply #651 on: 21 May 12 / 10:46 PM »
nooned ever asked for a picture of my hair hahaha,  now im thinking either my hair isnt awesome enough or i scare them away (the latter is more likely as in spain people are really not used to colourful hair)

• Dye-Hard
    • Tumblr
  • Current Colour: Henna red
« Reply #652 on: 21 May 12 / 10:48 PM »
No-one's asked for photos but people have asked to touch my hair which I think is pretty weird haha
I'm an animal just like you..

Robyness

« Reply #653 on: 21 May 12 / 11:51 PM »
Lol this is making me think of that time when Pippa's hair appeared on Twitter from a famous person at a festie?

• Dye-Hard
  • Current Colour: Mixed purple leftovers and virgin rose
« Reply #654 on: 21 May 12 / 11:52 PM »
The touching I can deal with, usually its like "can I touch this?" -pat-
Unless its ninja touching ;| thats just creepy and makes me feel slightly assaulted :|

« Reply #655 on: 22 May 12 / 07:29 AM »
Lol this is making me think of that time when Pippa's hair appeared on Twitter from a famous person at a festie?

Aaah, I remember that.  It was someone from T4 I think?  She said it was the most awesome hair at the festival.

I have to say, I've never noticed anyone ninja-ing a picture of my hair or had anyone ask to touch it ... I think I'd allow a picture to be taken if asked (but only if I could take one back, anonymous stranger), but if anyone ever asked me to touch it I'd just go "Why?  It's hair ... it feels just like yours."

KittyLost

« Reply #656 on: 22 May 12 / 04:14 PM »
Was it nicola from girls aloud? Who loved pippas hair?

amyloud92

« Reply #657 on: 22 May 12 / 04:27 PM »
i dont think ive ever had a pic taken, but people touched my hair alot when it was pink, working in a shop people would just lean over the counts and stroke/grab it, i didnt mind people looking and asking about it, but smelly old women grabbing your hair when you least expect it is scary =[

pippachainsaw

« Reply #658 on: 22 May 12 / 07:54 PM »
Was it nicola from girls aloud? Who loved pippas hair?

gold star to kitty! it was her. was really weird being follwed by her sister whilst i was litter picking =s nicola coped a feel as well

• Junior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Violet
« Reply #659 on: 24 May 12 / 12:35 AM »
I had a lovely lady ask if she could stroke my hair today! We'd talked about it for a while so it wasn't weird. I have had people take pictures of me stealthily...I work in an Art Gallery and people aren't even supposed to be taking any pictures, let alone pictures of staff! Especially when I work in customer service and other customers are in the picture. Weirdos.

LisaOrestea

« Reply #660 on: 28 May 12 / 08:00 PM »
I had someone try to "pull my wig off" once.

Even if it had been a wig....how RUDE!

As it was, it just hurt and then the woman apologised, looked a bit embarrassed and walked away.

HelloMellu!

« Reply #661 on: 30 May 12 / 09:38 PM »
:O That's horrible! I can't believe that someone would do that!!

Someone touched my hair at work and then told me it didn't feel like hair. Like...well, it is and everyone else who's touched it thought so. I got all paranoid after that -_-.

• Senior Hair Addict
« Reply #662 on: 08 Jun 12 / 10:26 AM »

I think it's a wig, but still! Gorgeous!

saska

« Reply #663 on: 08 Jun 12 / 08:55 PM »
anyone have any gorgeous black & white hair pics? I'm so, so tempted to do something like this with a white fringe or like TwiggX's. (only white) Most of my regrowth's naturally white so if I pull it off I wouldn't have regrowth to do all the time.  *1*

Babe_Hawx

« Reply #664 on: 08 Jun 12 / 11:47 PM »
^^^ omg that's hot

Cjiadon

« Reply #665 on: 10 Jun 12 / 09:51 AM »

It's not quite black and white... but black and blonde!  I used to know these guys.  They were in a local band back where I grew up but they have since split up.

Aaaand here's one mor e black and blonde(ish):

KittyLost

« Reply #666 on: 10 Jun 12 / 09:55 AM »
If you give me until the end of the day i got a few white/black. Just off to work at the mo though

saska

« Reply #667 on: 10 Jun 12 / 05:22 PM »
Ahh I'd love to see them, thanks guys! :)

KittyLost

« Reply #668 on: 10 Jun 12 / 07:31 PM »
They are mainly cruellas. I imagine though if you just check out pictures of anybody with two different colours in thier hair and then pretend they are in black and white if you are after something a bit more adventurous.

Not black and white but interesting idea.

« Reply #669 on: 15 Jun 12 / 07:47 AM »
Locked as all pictures within have been split down and organised into separate themed threads

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum Privacy & Cookies Policy can be seen here
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2019

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories