• Welcome to Hair Dye Forum - Alternative Hair Dye Chat, Help and Photos.

News:

Forum Upgrade - the forum has had a big upgrade and this paves the way for some new features.  We have created a posted under the 'Technical' section for members to report any problems or missing items they may see.  It will take a while to sort everything out but will be better for all members in the long run :)

Main Menu

My results after bleach bath

Started by ajc109, 30 Jun 11 / 02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajc109

I just got done with my first bleach bath :D

here's the result:
after

before

my roots are now bright blonde and my pink is a lot brighter! I'm going to do another bleach bath next week, only on the pink though and then I'm going to use atomic pink.
I wasn't expecting it to go this bright since I used 20 vol peroxide.

bunny underbelly

Oh wow that looks like it really worked! And you hair looks in lovely condition too. Definitely going to try bleach bathing in future.

ajc109

yeah, I haven't noticed any difference in the condition of my hair yet :]
definitely worth a try

KittyLost

Ruthy

Looking good.
It's good to know it's definitely not so damaging as full on bleach, I'm gonna use this method for my roots from now on.

ajc109

thanks!
do you guys think this is faded enough to put atomic pink straight onto it now? Or would I have to do another bleach bath?

Member-I

It looks practically atomic now in those photos!

I've heard atomic's a really strong colour that will cover over red and orange tones ... perhaps do a strand test, see if it's pink enough for you?

ajc109

yeah, I think I'll try a strand test. The ends of my hair are darker than the top atm and there's streaks of peach and light pink through it all.

piestar

I put atomic pink over gingery blonde hair and it came out fine, your hair is defo okay to put it on I would say!

ajc109

I think I might just do another bleach bath on the ends of my hair because they are darker than the top. The top is a really nice peachy/pink colour, you can't really tell much in photos though.

babzhu

Oh thats nice, kinda reminds me of rhubarb and custard :)

purplesheep

Wow, I think I might have to try this method for my roots.  Thanks for posting.

ajc109

this is after another bleach bath with 30 vol peroxide

I'm going to put atomic pink over it on monday

xMoonfairyx

Lookin` good what was the colour in the before pic btw,its nice
My hovercraft is full of eels !

ajc109

it's Virgin Rose by SFX
and thanks :]

xMoonfairyx

Its lovely colour ,wish i had SFX money lol
My hovercraft is full of eels !