Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Instagram Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Twitter 

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Coloured and Curled Extensions  (Read 6742 times)  Share 

alexagleek

Re: Coloured and Curled Extensions
« Reply #25 on: 16 May 11 / 10:40 PM »
im new here and stuff. but i know you're a hairdresser. are you also a model? you look amazing!

Lexxy

« Reply #26 on: 23 May 11 / 07:21 PM »
You're so beautiful. I love the hair it looks so classy. It reminds me of a galaxy, like you belong on a remake of Tron or something futuristic. If that makes sense O 3O

Gothicle

« Reply #27 on: 23 May 11 / 11:05 PM »
I do a bit of modelling for friends and stuff, for an occasional ego boost x) i dont think id like to take it any further as i wouldnt like to be pulled into the modelling world, with all the bitchiness and pressure to be superthin and such.

Hehe futuristic tron, that would sound like a pretty cool movie actually xD

MikkiSixx

« Reply #28 on: 24 May 11 / 02:03 PM »
omg why have i only just looked at this now :O  your hair is perfect :O  you know, i would LOVE to do this for my wedding day...probably with the same sorta colours, coz the curls would look gorgeous!! i can only wish :(  i really wish you lived closer, i would love you to do this for me for my wedding day ^^

Gothicle

« Reply #29 on: 24 May 11 / 05:13 PM »
I'll do a tutorial for you Mikkisixx, remember im wearing hair extensions here, if you buy yourself some good quality 28" blonde hair extensions(i can show u where to get them from) then you can dye them to whatever colours you want, and dye your hair an all over purple, or a mixture of colours if u wanted, urs is currently blonde atm isnt it? Also ill be doing a tutorial on how to curl your hair using straighteners, which is what ive done here too =)

MikkiSixx

« Reply #30 on: 24 May 11 / 05:25 PM »
oh awesome ^^ i have some left over blonde extensions but i may have to get some more i think,they are quite long. yes tis currently blonde ^^

looking forward to seeing the curling tutorial too, hopefully i will get the hang of it ^^

Lizzy

« Reply #31 on: 24 May 11 / 06:57 PM »
Wow! You AND your hair are gorgeous! Great photos.

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum Privacy & Cookies Policy can be seen here
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2019

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories