Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique InstagramBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Poll

Do you know the company that does cruelty free hair dye?

Do you have solutions for dying large quantities of hair?
0 (0%)
Does somebody work on cruelty free products?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closes: 04 Apr 19 / 11:27 AM

Author Topic: Cruelty Free Hair Dye for coloring a virgin hair extensions  (Read 54 times)  Share 

• Current Colour: Magenta
Hi guys, nice to meet you all I am new here Looking for to get some in formations about cruelty free hair dye. I am a hair extensions stylist from Ireland (originally from Poland ) I have a goal to create my own best quality hair extensions line and I have already everything except hair dye. I was wondering if any of you guys could help me sourcing a cruelty free hair dye producers .Maybe some young company that is new on the market I know that Kevin Murphy is a cruelty free but the products are way too thick to dye large quantities of hair, and the price range is a bit too high to purchase a products to dye for example 10 kg of hair Other companies I found having too small color range, or for example only "crazy" colors I'm looking to start with 13-15 colors including least 5 blondes... I was looking over the internet for some info and I found your forum. I would very much appreciate your help if you came across anything that would help me:)

• Dye-Hard
  • Current Colour: green and pink cruella
Adore are cruelty free and have a wide range of colors. you can see all the colors on the beeunique site.

The following users thanked this post: Nalahairextensions

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum Privacy & Cookies Policy can be seen here
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2018

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories