Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique InstagramBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Tis the season!  (Read 239 times)  Share 

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Brown and ... ?
Tis the season!
« on: 21 Dec 18 / 11:48 PM »
What colour's your hair for Christmas? 

I'm (hopefully) going green.  Adore Emerald, which looked awfully blue so I added a squeeze of some Crazy Colour yellow because I still have some blue in my hair.

I haven't bleached in MONTHS either so by now I have more of my natural dark brown than any dyed colour.
Painting a really attractive picture here aren't I?   :P  Haha.  I'm away to rinse, pics tomorrow I hope.

Show me your festive hair   *1*

• Janine Basil Pop Accessories
Re: Tis the season!
« Reply #1 on: 22 Dec 18 / 01:07 AM »
Itís not festive really, but I just did yellow, green and pink! It wasnít what I was aiming for, but I still like it!

PS was it you asking about dyes that donít fade in the sun? If so, Iíve been in New Zealand since sept and thereís a lot of sun now and itís very strong! Iíve only used directions so far and had very little fading, until I force faded. (Mostly flamingo pink, turquoise and flo glow).
New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting. *rules*
Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

Offline Rij

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Adore navy, indigo blue and aquamarine
« Reply #2 on: 22 Dec 18 / 02:41 PM »
I don't dye differently for occasions for a while now. So I'm still a bleen queen! :) This season turned out horrible too, so I can't be bothered to do anything special anyway. The pic was to see if my flowerstrand looked okay in my ponytail before I went to buy a tree. :)

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Brown and ... ?
« Reply #3 on: 22 Dec 18 / 07:23 PM »
Itís not festive really, but I just did yellow, green and pink! It wasnít what I was aiming for, but I still like it!

PS was it you asking about dyes that donít fade in the sun? If so, Iíve been in New Zealand since sept and thereís a lot of sun now and itís very strong! Iíve only used directions so far and had very little fading, until I force faded. (Mostly flamingo pink, turquoise and flo glow).

Spectacular!!

(Yes it was me who asked about sun fading, thanks :) )

Love yours too Rij  :)  mine is barely long enough for a paintbrush ponytail in the back but I hope to have it long again someday.

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum Privacy & Cookies Policy can be seen here
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2019

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories