Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique InstagramBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Hair inspuration needed - adding black to purple hair  (Read 344 times)  Share 

• Current Colour: Purple
Hair help! I've currently got purple hair. I've bought some black hair dye and I've cut my full fringe into a side fringe. I think I want to keep my fringe purple and then dye the rest black but I don't want to just leave my fringe purple as it won't blend. I also considered doing the front section as purple or the ends of my hair purple. Any ideas? I'd like to avoid the emo kind of look.

• Janine Basil Pop Accessories
Re: Hair inspuration needed - adding black to purple hair
« Reply #1 on: 10 Dec 17 / 03:40 PM »
I used to do a kind of quarter head section. So half my fringe and some of the side hair Iíd dye one colour and everything else another. I donít have a picture right now as they were all on photobucket and Iím not sure I have access to the account anymore!

Edited to add, maybe you can see this?
http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/Janine_Basil/media/1463503_10152026529438255_1662852086_n_zps0cc7f6cd.jpg.html?sort=3&o=37
New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting. *rules*
Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

The following users thanked this post: MrsJay

• Dye-Hard
  • Current Colour: black to raspberry pink
Re: Hair inspuration needed - adding black to purple hair
« Reply #2 on: 14 Dec 17 / 04:14 PM »
If you want to avoid the emo look, i would recommend black roots to purple lengths. Too much black and you will get the emo look.

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum Privacy & Cookies Policy can be seen here
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2018

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories