• Welcome to Hair Dye Forum - Alternative Hair Dye Chat, Help and Photos.

News:

Forum Upgrade - the forum has had a big upgrade and this paves the way for some new features.  We have created a posted under the 'Technical' section for members to report any problems or missing items they may see.  It will take a while to sort everything out but will be better for all members in the long run :)

Main Menu

Beeunique glitch

Started by gemz29, 23 Sep 17 / 05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemz29

Hello,

just had a really frustrating time trying to order a few different dyes on the website, whenever I clicked on certain options such as browse by colour/shade it would reset my cart back to 0 items so I had to go and add everything I had chosen several times. It wasn't even consistent just at random if I selected something I suddenly lost everything in my cart.

Any ideas?

Nickki

Hi,
I've not heard of this happening before but will have a look at the error logs to see if I can pinpoint it as I cannot replicate it using our test accounts. 

Did you manage to process your order?  If not, please pm me a list of the items you would like and I will add them at this end to see if I can duplicate the problem.

Apologies again and I will get this sorted asap,

Nickki
- Any information or advice given is my opinion only and not professional advice.
- Click here to like Beeunique on Facebook.
- New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.