Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Instagram Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Twitter 

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Orange after bleach bath- best toner now?  (Read 1595 times)  Share 

justinenayar

Orange after bleach bath- best toner now?
« on: 29 Mar 17 / 11:28 PM »
Hello!
I'm dying my hair from light brown with highlights to a golden blonde like Cara Delevigne's here  (attachment 1)

My plan is to bleach and then tone with a bit of semi-permanent PURPLE dye and conditioner.In the meantime I did a bleach bath and now it's ORANGE and kinda damaged. See attachment 2.

I think right now I need to give the hair a rest and I'm looking for advice on my next steps between baths so that I look normal the next few days and not like Ronald McDonald. Can I tone in between bleach baths? Thinking of using a tiny amount of BLUE die with some conditioner. Toners are also an option. Any product recs? I'm in Europe so L'Oreal range is good.

Thanks!

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Raspberry
Re: Orange after bleach bath- best toner now?
« Reply #1 on: 30 Mar 17 / 03:25 PM »
Yes you can try a tiny bit of blue diluted in white conditioner to tone some of the orange out, just be prepared for it to look darker.

What bleach are you using?
life is too short to have boring hair...

justinenayar

Re: Orange after bleach bath- best toner now?
« Reply #2 on: 30 Mar 17 / 07:21 PM »
Hey ! I just saw this response. I hadn't seen it before. I went to the hair salon store and they encouraged me to re-dye my hair and now I'm finally blonde but it took a few tries because apparently I wasnt leaving the bleach on long enough each time. I've uploaded a little story on imgr

//imgur.com/a/KwAIb

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum Privacy & Cookies Policy can be seen here
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2019

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories