Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique InstagramBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Another septum question  (Read 1332 times)  Share 

• Junior Hair Addict
  • Open minded, I'm sure I used to be so free
Another septum question
« on: 19 Sep 14 / 09:51 AM »
Hi again!

I got the retainer changed to a circular barbell on Monday (I got it pierced on Sunday). I've noticed that the hole on the left hand side looks a good bit lower than it did earlier on in the week (it's basically at the end of my nose now :S ). Could this be because the swelling has gone down in that area? I'm worried it's migrating or something. It's not hurting too much at all anymore, only when I bump it or move it a little for cleaning. Is it bad to have a very low pierced septum?

I have one more question. I want to flip it up today as my parents are coming to see me. I'm just worried because the left hole is so close to the end of the nose, that it might rip out! I know this more than likely won't happen (as the guy who changed my jewellery said it was a bit low, but ok. He also flipped it up, so it should be ok, right?), but I'm worried! Should I be?

EDIT: I was just thinking about it...maybe the hole has changed a little because the retainer was straight and the barbel is curved? Just a thought.

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum Privacy & Cookies Policy can be seen here
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2018

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories