Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Instagram Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Twitter 

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Colour Wheel - Neutralizers - Toners  (Read 127163 times)  Share 

Mathurine

Re: Colour Wheel - Neutralizers - Toners
« Reply #25 on: 13 Jun 11 / 05:17 PM »
I don't know about turning pink, that's a new one for me. You can try colour b4 if you want to start from scratch without damaging your hair. Be careful to rinse out the colour b4 extremely well before adding the next dye though, if you don't rinse properly the new dye might turn black. I would say use colour b4, wash your hair twice a day for two days then dye it.

KimAriens

« Reply #26 on: 20 Mar 12 / 01:50 PM »
This is so helpful! thankyouu :D

Heaven

« Reply #27 on: 22 Jun 12 / 03:58 PM »
My hair is currently orange. If I use a blue toner, it will presumably go brown, right? Can I then BLEACH that brown to get a (totally orange-free) white/blonde? Will that damage my hair?
(Basically I'm just desperate to get rid of this orange....!!)

pinkpanzer

« Reply #28 on: 06 Feb 13 / 11:33 AM »
Hi,
I need a little help ladies and gents. My hair has been just about every colour under the sun. My hair was bleached blonde with cerise pink by la riche directions on top. I've faded my hair as much as possible with anti dandruff shampoo and have done one bleach bath and my hair is now a very pastel pink. I'm leaving it another couple of weeks before I bleach bath again but I know the pink tone will still be there. Ideally I want to go back to a pale blonde and I can see on the colour wheel that I'll need a yellow green toner/dye. What sort of colour would that be an ash? I'm stuck as to what to use  *anyone*

Joco

« Reply #29 on: 07 Apr 13 / 04:31 PM »
My hair is currently orange. If I use a blue toner, it will presumably go brown, right? Can I then BLEACH that brown to get a (totally orange-free) white/blonde? Will that damage my hair?
(Basically I'm just desperate to get rid of this orange....!!)
the dye will sit on your hair in layers so most likely if you put blue on top and bleach again you will end up with another shade of orange, it's best to wait bleach again and tone it once you get a lighter color, I'm in the middle of the same process and look like a pale apricot with platinum roots haha

« Reply #30 on: 09 Sep 13 / 10:28 PM »
so if I have pink and blue and want yellow and orange, will it work?

• Janine Basil Pop Accessories
« Reply #31 on: 10 Sep 13 / 07:45 AM »
If you put yellow over pink you'll get an orange.

If you put yellow over blue you'll get green.

If you put orange over pink you might get orange, you might get a pinky orange, depends on the orange.

If you put orange over blue you'll most likely get mud.

Yellow has to go over yellow or white. Anything else will show through as its a light colour.
New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting. *rules*
Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

Alexia

« Reply #32 on: 16 Nov 13 / 06:58 AM »
Found this colour theory chart and thought I'd post it here... a pretty in-depth illustration of relationships of colours and terminology!

Kitsune-chan

« Reply #33 on: 26 Dec 13 / 12:31 PM »
Hello!

This is my current hair, I hope you all can see what color it is.

I used a homemade color stripper and before I Had a light turquoise and light flamingo pink (both from directions) in my hair and now it turned out like this. I'm trying to go back to white hair and I've tried to get more colors out but it seems that it can't get any lighter than this.
What toners should I use? And after that, is it okay to bleach bath it or should I to that before?

Hope you all had a nice Christmas!  *hugs*

pippachainsaw

« Reply #34 on: 30 Dec 13 / 06:43 PM »
Try using a purple shampoo to remove yellow tones. It sometimes removes/hides pinks, but might hightlight it into some yummy lilacness.

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum Privacy & Cookies Policy can be seen here
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2019

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories