• Welcome to Hair Dye Forum - Alternative Hair Dye Chat, Help and Photos.

News:

Forum Upgrade - the forum has had a big upgrade and this paves the way for some new features.  We have created a posted under the 'Technical' section for members to report any problems or missing items they may see.  It will take a while to sort everything out but will be better for all members in the long run :)

Main Menu

Turquoise and "sky" blue =3

Started by Icemist, 17 Jun 14 / 07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icemist

I didn't know if it was okay to post recent colors if they're not current...XD...This is from about a year ago when my hair had a bit more color going on...I miss it.  The darker blue is Ion Color Brilliance Sky Blue and I faded it out to Manic Panics Atomic Turquoise..people kept telling me I had waterfall hair.  That ion blue lasted FOREVER in my hair...I used color fix..color oops... ..vitamin C more than once and even a round of bleaching and that dark blue faded to maybe a Teal... ._...This was also a few days I think after I asked my mom to cut off a good 6 inches..It was damaged so I wanted it even and healthier looking

Alexia

I love the colour blend, so pretty... it really does look like a gorgeous blue waterfall!

Icemist

Thanks =D.. I'd like to get blue back in my hair again but I'm job hunting and also would like to get a good portion of my hair to a white stage ..Issue is I don't know when I can make that happen lol

Marthakins

Awarded "Dye-namite Poster" status by Forum Admin & Moderators.
This member's knowledge and help on the forum is recognised as to DYE for!

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

Icemist

pippachainsaw

Those two shades really compliment each other.

Icemist

=3..I got lucky..but man that darker blue was was a pain to remove haha...

Sexytinkabell

I like the color very pretty