Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique InstagramBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Tattoo in New York  (Read 1817 times)  Share 

Tattoo in New York
« on: 15 May 14 / 10:06 PM »
So I'm off to new york for a few days in September and want to get some ink when I'm there.
I want a steampunk butterfly. Can anyone recommend an artist or studio?  I've been looking on Google but there are SO many to choose from! 
Go big or go home!

• Full Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Adore purple rage/aquamarine
Re: Tattoo in New York
« Reply #1 on: 17 May 14 / 04:43 PM »
wow i'd love to go to new york, if i was having a tattoo done by anyone whilst there it would be tommy helm but i imagine his waiting list is crazy xx

• Junior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Directons Atlantic and Neon blues over faded Flamingo
« Reply #2 on: 22 Jun 14 / 11:27 AM »
I also did this, I went to a place called Red Rocket Tattoo - they let me wire them a deposit via paypal.  I chose them based on a combination of proximity to where I was staying and website with lots of images and reviews.  I designed my own tattoo ahead of time then turned up, had it done and paid the balance.  They needed my passport for age verification so I know they aren't cowboys and they were ace at communicating too :D
All the world's darkness can't swallow up a single spark...

« Reply #3 on: 21 Sep 14 / 07:25 PM »
Thanks for the reply.  I got home from new york last week.  I did look at red rocket but unfortunately due to some medication that effects my skin I wasn't allowed a tattoo :( gutted! 
Go big or go home!

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum Privacy & Cookies Policy can be seen here
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2018

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories