Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique InstagramBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: When you use 3-10 minute leave ins, do you wear a shower cap and stay in shower?  (Read 1521 times)  Share 

• Full Hair Addict
Sometimes I just wrap my hair in a showercap and stay in the shower while the deep conditioner soaks in. I also count to 60 however many times I need because there is no clock in the bathroom.

Will the conditioning treatment be less effective because I am under hot water with a showercap? Is it better to shut the water, or get out of the shower for 10 mins?

What about purple conditioner or shampoo, does that work better/worse if I wear a showercap and stay in the shower under hot water?

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Hair Growing Mission
  • Current Colour: Black - Oops!
I'm not sure if it makes a difference or not, as long as it's under a shower cap and not being rinsed out I'm sure it will still work. Whenever I do any sort of treatment or colour I wrap it in cling film and then put on a beanie hat so I don't look ridiculous if anyone comes to the door :p It'll also soak any drips that come out from under the cling film, I will only wear it for hair stuff so it's covered in purple shampoo colours and now spots of red haha
Hair Growth
Current: 18" 07/2014 Target: 30" 10/2015

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum Privacy & Cookies Policy can be seen here
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2018

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories