• Welcome to Hair Dye Forum - Alternative Hair Dye Chat, Help and Photos.

News:

Forum Upgrade - the forum has had a big upgrade and this paves the way for some new features.  We have created a posted under the 'Technical' section for members to report any problems or missing items they may see.  It will take a while to sort everything out but will be better for all members in the long run :)

Main Menu

All forum parts have colour sections? - Is it just me?

Started by Lily, 11 Feb 14 / 07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily

All the sections below this have all the colours to choose from too. Is it just me or anyone else see it? O.o

Also the font is.. weird

Edit: Uhm.. it posted my thread twice and once without pic. No clue why, am sorry

Alexia

No it's not just you.

Looks like the board's gone through an upgrade :)

g474xy_g1r7

randomwickedness

Phew! Thought it was me! My laptop has been doing funny things lately (it's feeling it's age) and I was starting to panic.

ModifiedMomma

The forum is currently going through a major upgrade!  It may look a bit off before it's all finished.  :)

Nickki

Hi, Sorry about that, and as Cupcake said the forum had a recent upgrade and there are a few problems here and there to be sorted out still.  Once it's all done we will have a quicker, smarter forum with new features so will be worth it in the end :)

I've created a thread on here so members can report any issues they come across - http://www.hairdyeforum.com/index.php?topic=13073.0
- Any information or advice given is my opinion only and not professional advice.
- Click here to like Beeunique on Facebook.
- New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.