Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Instagram Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Twitter 

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Adore Paprika/French cognac over green hair (faded directions turquoise)  (Read 6028 times)  Share 

• Full Hair Addict
So I tried bleaching my green hair, I only bleached the underneath to see the outcome, I only went 2 shades lighter despite doing a full bleach, feeling a bit fed up I mixed up a bottle of paprika and French cognac and stuck it on, I really wasn't expecting it to cover the green but glad it did!

pippachainsaw

that green is beautiful.  I can't believe how well it covered.  keep us posted with fade please :)

• Full Hair Addict
I know but I got sick of the 'I thought Halloween was over' comments haha I will!

That looks lovely, both before and after :D

• Junior Hair Addict
Omg that covered amazingly well! I'm doing mine purple at the weekend so fingers crossed my green will be gone too :-)

• Current Colour: lavender and sky blue :)
Wow I can't believe how well that covered! I'm impressed :0
Awarded "Dye-namite Poster" status by Forum Admin & Moderators.
This member's knowledge and help on the forum is recognised as to DYE for!

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

• Full Hair Addict
some bits have gone really really dark but I don't mind too much.

Inquisitress

That green is stunning but I like the new colour too :)

• Dye-Hard
  • Current Colour: pastel pink, lilac, white, silver
The green you had before is gorgeous, so is the new color :) I cannot believe how well it covered! That's pretty impressive! It looks great
Always remember to consider what your hair is going to feel like after processing it BEFORE you do it! Test strands, treatments/oils are important when it comes to hair, but the most important thing is patience!

• Full Hair Addict
Thanks! :) oops I forgot to add a fade colour! I don't have a pic but I do have a pic of what it looked like after bleaching! And I've dyed it again, with a similar mix of colours! It's gone a little bit redder this time.

• Dye-Hard
  • Current Colour: pastel pink, lilac, white, silver
Wow thats amazing none of the green came through even after bleaching! The red you have now looks stunning on you, really :-) It really compliments your skin, which is gorgeous by the way
Always remember to consider what your hair is going to feel like after processing it BEFORE you do it! Test strands, treatments/oils are important when it comes to hair, but the most important thing is patience!

ModifiedMomma

I am stunned how well that has covered the green.  It's gorgeous!!!  :D

• Full Hair Addict
Don't be fooled, there is some green in there it's just hidden :P I've still got green somewhere underneath and in my fringe, it just makes my hair appear darker that's all! I'm quite happy with my colour now. And thank you all :) my skin looks great only thanks to illamasqua baha :)

I can see more red tones in the latest pic.  Gorgeous!

• Full Hair Addict
Thank you :)

sleepingduty

Thanks! :) oops I forgot to add a fade colour! I don't have a pic but I do have a pic of what it looked like after bleaching! And I've dyed it again, with a similar mix of colours! It's gone a little bit redder this time.

Thanks for posting this hair color, it looks absolutely stunning on you. I am looking for something similar to this eventually for my own hair color. Love it!

• Full Hair Addict
No problem and thank you :)

Gillyboos

Re:
« Reply #17 on: 01 Jan 14 / 06:56 PM »
Gorgeous colour. Was it equal parts of each colour?

missjoey

Gosh, i'm surprised it covered so well :) it looks lovely :)

• Full Hair Addict
For the first dye job it was equal parts, for the second dye job there's quite a few different dyes in there so it's hard to say, all I know is there's Cajun spice, copper brown, paprika, small amount of crimson, and possibly a directions but I can't remember, sorry :-/ whenever I have a dye I'm not likely to use on it's own I just throw it in there if it's in the red-orange spectrum :L

Gillyboos

For the first dye job it was equal parts, for the second dye job there's quite a few different dyes in there so it's hard to say, all I know is there's Cajun spice, copper brown, paprika, small amount of crimson, and possibly a directions but I can't remember, sorry :-/ whenever I have a dye I'm not likely to use on it's own I just throw it in there if it's in the red-orange spectrum :L

Haha! Nothing better than a combo.
So tempted to go back to red/copper.

• Full Hair Addict
I always come back to these shades no matter what happens! Now I've got a collection of blues, turquoises and greens il probably never use :L in a few weeks (or whenever my colour fades enough to start looking muddy/green) il be jobaz'n it again back to green and fading again. I really want a proper firey ginger colour!

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum Privacy & Cookies Policy can be seen here
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2021

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories