• Welcome to Hair Dye Forum - Alternative Hair Dye Chat, Help and Photos.

News:

Forum Upgrade - the forum has had a big upgrade and this paves the way for some new features.  We have created a posted under the 'Technical' section for members to report any problems or missing items they may see.  It will take a while to sort everything out but will be better for all members in the long run :)

Main Menu

Mermaid :D

Started by Ruby-haze, 10 Sep 13 / 06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruby-haze

Here is my mermaid hair. Micro loop extensions and turquoise (with some midnight blue streaks)

Inquisitress

Beautiful, love the waves too :)

Glitterpix

so pretty! the extensions look so natural
Awarded "Dye-namite Poster" status by Forum Admin & Moderators.
This member's knowledge and help on the forum is recognised as to DYE for!

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

Ruby-haze

I need to add a few more to the sides I think. They're not as uncomfortable as I thought they would be. I slept on them ok, but this is probably because I finished them at 2am and was exhausted haha

missjoey

ahh its gorgeous!! :D cant wait for my dye to arive so i can dye mine.

ModifiedMomma

meeshybop

Oh my goodnesssss!! They are beautiful! I'm so tempted to have blue hair again!
Please keep us updated with how the extensions are! We're they ok for your OH to put in?

Ruby-haze

He was not happy about the late night haha! He put then in really well though, it was easy but really time consuming.

herpsrule

Ahh!  that looks amazing! You're making me want to skip the purple and just do all over turq! Very pretty :)

pippachainsaw

This is lovely! Bravo to hubby!

Deloria87

this looks absolutely lovely, and I wouldn't have guessed you were wearing extensions either

Member-I

It's really pretty!

sugarcandyskull

love the colour! what make/colour is it?

Lauraaa