Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Instagram Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Twitter 

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Crazy Color Pinkissimo & Paint Box Pretty Flamingo= pretty pink hair!  (Read 4246 times)  Share 

Pink_Samurai

Hello, this is my first post! I Have been enjoying all your lovely coloured hair photos for the last few weeks & now I can share mine :) I had a permenant Wella copper in my hair, used Jobaz colour removed & it was a huge success. It left me with a yellow blonde. Had my hair done last night. Had 2 bleach baths done & a mix of Crazy Color Pinkissimo & a touch of Paint Box Pretty Flamingo mixed with conditioner & I love the colour!

It's a really pretty colour :D

Be careful with your hair, though, as we don't recommend to bleach bathe more than once every week or two.

Valaina

It's beautiful!

pippachainsaw

intemp Is totally right.the colour is gorgeous though!

Rello

It looks great on you! :)

Pink_Samurai

Thanks girls :) yep, I have read not to bleach more than once in a row but I just went along with what the hairdresser was doing. My hair seems fine so seems to be ok this time

meeshybop

So many hairdressers double process :( well at least now you can just chuck the pink on top whenever you want to redye! And it'll only be your roots that'll need to be done now in a month (or 4 if you're lazy like me haha)

Debbielou

gorgeous colour

Inquisitress

ModifiedMomma

That's a really pretty shade of pink!

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum Privacy & Cookies Policy can be seen here
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2019

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories