Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Twitter

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Pin up Hair  (Read 3752 times)  Share 

• Junior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Strawberry Blonde
Pin up Hair
« on: 31 Mar 13 / 07:59 AM »
i adore the 50's hair. i wish i had the experience to do  the hairstyles. also i want my hair just a little bit longer and i am a big fan of Dita Von teese.

tatum

Re: Pin up Hair
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jul 13 / 04:20 PM »
Hey Delilah, I've been doing vintage/pinup hair for a few years now, and I can tell you that all it takes is learning the techniques and some practice!

Resources (you're going to have to work with me since I don't have enough posts yet to link URLs!)

The Fedora Lounge (thefedoralounge.com), specifically this thread that I started to round up some great tutorials for the members, as they were spread all over the place: thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?56507-The-Hair-Tutorials-thread

And another awesome one is Lisa Freemont Street, she does a lot of great YouTube tutorials.

I hope that helps you :)

RedHead2010

« Reply #2 on: 19 Oct 13 / 03:59 AM »
Although I personally do not like the Pin Up hair style, I saw this post and it automatically remind me of a celebrity who I adore, who can rock the Pin Up hairstyle... Karmin!!!  *1*

CherryForever

« Reply #3 on: 30 Oct 13 / 05:40 PM »
I love the pin up style I've just started growing my hair again so I can start wearing my hair all pin up XD

• Dye-Hard
  • Current Colour: pastel pink, lilac, white, silver
« Reply #4 on: 03 Nov 13 / 12:21 AM »
I got a book by Lauren Rennells called Vintage Hairstyling and i just love it. it shows + explains step by step what to do. It was almost $40 though but i finally got it earlier this year

http://www.hrstbooks.com/vintage-hairstyling
Always remember to consider what your hair is going to feel like after processing it BEFORE you do it! Test strands, treatments/oils are important when it comes to hair, but the most important thing is patience!

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum Privacy & Cookies Policy can be seen here
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2019

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories