Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

[NEWS] - We have a new home...

Beeunique has moved to a new warehouse where we can hold larger stocks and bring in new brands (including Pravana).  Customers within 30 miles of Dundee can now order online paying by card and then collect their orders to save time and postage costs :)

Author Topic: New here? Introduce yourself  (Read 97359 times)  Share 

Offline McMittens

• Thanks Received: 0
Re: New here? Introduce yourself
« Reply #1125 on: 01 Feb 12 / 11:50 AM »
Hello
I'm Kirsty and I'm 23 and live in the West Midlands. I've been colouring my hair for quite a few years but right now it's directions rubine, but I'm planning to change it again soon, hello everyone!

Offline Mathurine

• Dye-Hard
  • Thanks Received: 273
  • Freakishly Delirious
« Reply #1126 on: 01 Feb 12 / 11:51 AM »
Hellooo! Welcome to the forum.
"If less is more then just think how much more MORE would be!" - Frasier

Awarded "Dye-namite Poster" status by Forum Admin & Moderators.
This member's knowledge and help on the forum is recognised as to DYE for!

Offline xXMessedUpXx

• The [Purple] One
« Reply #1127 on: 03 Feb 12 / 03:11 AM »
Howdy, I'm Beki and i'm a hair dye addict. Purple is my main colour but i've been most other colours!

Can't believe its taken me this long to find a forum full of fellow hair dye fans!

Offline Intempestivity

• Thanks Received: 456
  • Jump on a carousel and don't let go.
    • kimberlee123.deviantart.com
  • Current Colour: Neon Ariel.
« Reply #1128 on: 03 Feb 12 / 07:49 AM »
Hi everyone!

Please take a little time to familiarise yourself with our forum rules, and welcome to the forum :)
Double processing--DON'T DO IT, KIDS!

Why you shouldn't/Click here if you've damaged your hair

New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting. *rules* Please click the *heart* button on the left if a post is helpful to you.

Offline PinkyPie

« Reply #1129 on: 04 Feb 12 / 01:32 AM »
Hello,
My name is Raquel and I'm Portuguese, really love this forum it's been helping me a lot so thank you all ^^

Offline KanKan

« Reply #1130 on: 05 Feb 12 / 06:45 PM »
Hi Everyone
I'm Karen, 34, Yorkshire based and have been practically every colour, some through error I might add! Currently a non fetching orangey ginger due to using colourb4 today to strip directions coral flame and poppy...not good

Offline bluehawk

« Reply #1131 on: 12 Feb 12 / 04:14 PM »
Hey
My name is Fiona im 19 and i live in Surrey. Wanted to go blue since New Year 2012. First time using crazy colours but not the first time dying my hair. This forum has really helped me out and in 3 days times i will finally have blue hair eek!
be the person you want to be x

Offline Nickki

• Thanks Received: 239
    • Beeunique
  • Current Colour: SFX Atomic Pink
« Reply #1132 on: 12 Feb 12 / 07:28 PM »
Hi to all the new members, we're a friendly bunch here so post and chat away :D
- Any information or advice given is my opinion only and not professional advice.
- Click here to like Beeunique on Facebook.
- New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

- Please click the *heart* button on the left if a post is helpful to you.

Offline sleepflower

« Reply #1133 on: 13 Feb 12 / 06:52 PM »
Hey, I'm Kirsty. I've been dying my hair black for at least 9 years and have recently had it taken down a tone or two. It's still dark and I've just ordered myself some Manic Panic bleaching kits (two!) and going to see how it turns out. I kinda feel like I want a dramatic change. Not sure if I want bright red or purple. I may just try and get it as blonde as I can and hopefully I will have made my mind up by then! If it happens to screw up a little bit I will just visit the hairdresser (I'm prepared for this!). I will  read through this forum before attacking my hair! I'm a natural blonde and my roots are slightly showing so I'm aware I have to bleach the rest of my hair first.

Offline smittenbunny

« Reply #1134 on: 13 Feb 12 / 07:14 PM »
Hi, hi! I'm from Leeds and just found this over the weekend while looking for pictures of neo blue directions as I was trying it for the first time.  I've been colouring my hair bright colours since I was 15 and I'm 27 now.  I've got neon blue and turquoise at the moment and I'm a directions girl.

I've been loving the forum! Can't wait to try out coconut oil and a bleach bath - I usually just bleach the colours straight out for a change of colour (which is about every two and a half weeks) so I think my hair might thank me for reading some wise words!
(\_(\ .♫♥
(=' :')
(,('')('')

Offline Nirvana Girl

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Thanks Received: 19
  • Kurt Cobain <3
  • Current Colour: Directions Rose Red
« Reply #1135 on: 15 Feb 12 / 08:51 PM »
Welcome smitten, you look like a colourful girl & i love your dp hair ;)
I'd rather be hated for who i am, than loved for who i am not!

Offline KatiePotatie

« Reply #1136 on: 16 Feb 12 / 07:35 PM »
Oh man! I just wrote a lovely little intro and then managed to delete it.  Perhaps it's a good thing...

Hello :)
A woman's work is never done...it's why we get paid less.

Offline Pippachainsaw

• Thanks Received: 305
  • Pippa: A term for a girl who always hurts herself
  • Current Colour: faded turq/flo glow and bubblegum blue cruella
« Reply #1137 on: 16 Feb 12 / 10:21 PM »
hello, i love your username, made me lol
Spreading rainbow domination across the nation...

Sitting here with nothing but glitter in my teeth.

New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting. *rules* Please click the *heart* button on the left if a post is helpful to you.

Offline cookie

• Cosplay Island
« Reply #1138 on: 18 Feb 12 / 02:17 PM »
Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster..Decided to register today as I felt I need to thank you all for the help and info i've got from here!
My name is Kat, I'm 23 and I live in Berkshire. Haven't seen my natural hair colour (brown) since I was about 13 haha XD I used to dye it black all the time! at the moment my hair is Crazy Color orange and Directions Flamingo pink  :D

Offline KatiePotatie

« Reply #1139 on: 19 Feb 12 / 03:10 PM »
hehe, I'm the same, I have been dying my hair unnatural colours for the past 14 years! Every now & then I have a moment of 'I'm almost 30, I should grow up a little bit' and go 'normal' (usually a deep red or bright ginger) but I can never stay like that for too long ;)
It's great to have found a place with lots of tips and peoples experiences, I have always been the 'slap it on and see what happens' kind of gal, but I have found some great tips already for getting the hair I (currenly) want.

So thank you everyone for being here :)

Pippachainsaw - My uncle used to sing at me 'k k k Kaaayyyyyyttttieeeeeee, swallowed a taaaaaayyyyyytieeeeeeee'.  Ironic really as potatoes tend to make me gag.

Offline Pippachainsaw

• Thanks Received: 305
  • Pippa: A term for a girl who always hurts herself
  • Current Colour: faded turq/flo glow and bubblegum blue cruella
« Reply #1140 on: 19 Feb 12 / 07:32 PM »
how!? i love me some carbs. i would be dead without carbs and chocolate =) welcome cookie
Spreading rainbow domination across the nation...

Sitting here with nothing but glitter in my teeth.

Offline KatiePotatie

« Reply #1141 on: 19 Feb 12 / 07:46 PM »
I get my carbs in the form of pasta and bread.  Hence my little pot belly :D

Offline angelwings

• Thanks Received: 1
« Reply #1142 on: 20 Feb 12 / 04:32 AM »
Hi,

Ive been dying my hair since i was about 12 all sorts of crazy colours and as of yesterday its purple  :)
My daughter (who is 8) has a bright pink piece in her hair at the moment too :D

Offline Cami-Cub

• I am Cami-cub. Hear me roar.
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #1143 on: 22 Feb 12 / 08:59 PM »
Hello Everyone!
I am Camilla~
I've dyed my hair bleach blonde, brown, black and red, Manic Panic Vampire Red, Manic Panic Mystic Heather, La Riche's red, Manic Panic Cotton Candy Pink, La Riche Violet, and La Riche Flamingo Pink (dark) and Rubine.
 *1* Yaaaay lots of lovely colours!!!! 8D
I also love cyber goth and punk style and literature :)
I'm currently reading 'the Picture of Dorian Gray' by Oscar Wilde.
So yeaah... Hello! :)
Cami-Cub.
~ 18
~ Punk/Cyber/Vintage/Alt. Fashion
~ Philosophy
~ Literature  Normality bores me. Don't waste your time being conventional! <3

Offline arcane

« Reply #1144 on: 23 Feb 12 / 05:13 PM »
Hi, I'm a long time reader of the forum but I just decided to sign up.

My name is Tanya, I'm 26, and live on the east coast of Canada. I'm a hair dye-a-holic, I can never keep my hair one colour for very long. I used to always have pink in my hair, but several years ago my mother guilted me into dying it a regular colour and for the most part that is what I've been doing. But I was never completely happy with my hair, so I bleach bathed out the dark colour and now am going purple (literally right now, I'm sitting with dye on my head).

Other things I'm into are: cats, sparkily stuff, reading (Harry Potter, LotR, and historical biographies tend to be the themes of things I read), si-fi, and shoes. I swear I'm  not as shallow as that sounds. :D

Offline RisaIsaFox

• I am Risa Fox ;*
    • New Youtube Channel(old better channel was deleted)
« Reply #1145 on: 24 Feb 12 / 07:33 AM »
Hiya :D. Im Risa Fox ^_^ I am only 16 but probably know FAR too much about hair dye than I should. Allot of my friends come to me when they are looking to find the perfect hair dye or color scheme for their hair XD I cut and dye my own hair and I do not wear extensions though my hair is very long(too my belly!) My parents finally decided to start letting me dye all of my hair this past September of 2011. Ive had my hair Brunette, Black, Blonde, ginger, purple, part blue, currently half red and my favorite so far being green X) I make hair and makeup tutorials on youtube and some other videos that range from how-tos,  and telling stories to editing videos :D You can find me by searching Risa Fox if your really interested :) Though Im 16 im working on starting my own online shop for alternative clothing and accessories that im designing and making. I have allot of interests and unfortunately the attention span of a dead squirrel :c

Im glad to be here and I hope to learn new things and meet new people  O uO
O 3O I like cute faces > u>

I am a creature of wich cannot be defined by stereotypes or one single fashion or style.

Offline Monsterelli

« Reply #1146 on: 25 Feb 12 / 03:53 AM »
Hi everyone! I'm Elli, 25 and I'm from Ohio, USA.
My hair is naturally medium brown but I have it dyed burgundy (Revlon Colorsilk #48) and is chin length bob.
I've been dying my hair with box dyes for 10 years, mostly black & reds. When I was in high school my friend was a hair dresser and would dye my hair purple for me but I've never bleached or dyed my hair myself with anything like directions or special effects dye.
So thats why I came here, to hopefully get some help!  :D
I really miss having more alternative hair colors and am really bored with the burgundy that I've been using the past few years. I'd like to go purple or pink this summer and want to take this time to learn what to do. :)

Looking forward to meeting you all  ;D
♥ Elli

Offline becky187

• Pink Sprinkles Cosmetics
« Reply #1147 on: 25 Feb 12 / 02:04 PM »
Hey everyone, I'm Becky  :) from the UK. Been dying my hair for a few years now, been literally every colour under the sun and now attempting blonde.
I'm doing a degree in english literature, have a beauty blog and I run my own cosmetics business.
Very new to the forum and only just working out how to use it haha!
Nice to meet everyone  ;D

Offline kanbiyume

« Reply #1148 on: 26 Feb 12 / 07:42 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm new! My name is Amy and I'm 19, from the UK. I've been dying my hair since I was 15, but mostly dark browns, reds and purples that were very subtle. In a few weeks however I'm planning to dye my hair dark blue 'properly' :D
I'm currently an art student and I'm hopefully going to university next year to study animation, I think the whole creative side of art and that is what makes me love bright coloured hair! :D
It's lovely meeting you all :)

Offline Katiezz

• Full Hair Addict
  • Thanks Received: 3
  • Fighting on my own in a war thats already been won
  • Current Colour: Brunette with midnight blue under layer
« Reply #1149 on: 26 Feb 12 / 10:20 PM »
Hi :) My names Katie and i'm 16, i'm also from the UK. I've been dying my hair since i was a couple weeks after my 14th and it was black for about a year then i got bored and started the long process of getting it purple, and after 6 months its finally purple yaaay! haha. I study music diploma and i'm hoping that i'll make a break into the music industry one day, thank god i have a job in fashion and go to a music college or they'd never let me have this hair hehe. Nice to meet you all

The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more information
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2014
Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories