Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Twitter & Facebook

Please help us spread the word about Beeunique. You can add us on Beeunique Facebook and on Twitter @Beeunique

Author Topic: New User? Post in here to access the Forum  (Read 6684 times)  Share 

Offline SJ_R

• Thanks Received: 0
  • Current Colour: Yellow/Orange Bleach Job
Re: New User? Post in here to access the Forum
« Reply #125 on: 15 Feb 15 / 02:23 AM »
Salutations! I'm Stef, and I've been dying my hair for about eight years or so. I live/work with my parents at our B&B in Scotland, I have a rabbit and a hamster whom are crazy and adorable. I love my hair and I'm looking forward to learning and making friends here!

Offline GodaNails

« Reply #126 on: 15 Feb 15 / 01:35 PM »
Hi, My name is Goda. I'm here to get some good ideas on how to get my hair bright colour from black without ruining them! Got bored with black, but don't want to loose the lengths and strengths of my locks :)
27yrs old, living in the UK, originally from Lithuania ;)

Offline hjayrx

« Reply #127 on: 15 Feb 15 / 07:52 PM »
Hi Everyone ,
I'm new to this forum & also just started using tapatalk. My name is hannah-jayne & I'm from Newcastle. 
I've always been a lover for dying my hair, when I was younger I was up for trying all colours in my hair but now I have & am sticking with a platinum blonde colour.  I would love some ideas for hairstyles if anyone can help though! I have shoulder length hair and when I don't have extensions in I find it hard to "have a style"?! Help is much appreciated. 
Hope to speak to some of you soon.  :)xox

Offline outoforbit

• Current Colour: Greenish grey with lavendery bits
« Reply #128 on: 18 Feb 15 / 06:36 PM »
Hey! I'm Susi, 19 and from Germany.
I've been browsing and lurking in this forum for a pretty long time now. I'm mainly looking for hair inspiration and advice and I felt it was time for me to finally join and contribute! :)

Offline eiry

• Current Colour: brown
« Reply #129 on: 19 Feb 15 / 03:09 AM »
hi! im eiry and i currently have brown hair but have previously had purple, teal and pink!! hoping to go back to purple sometime this month. :)

Offline jessystarmore

• Current Colour: Black and Pink
« Reply #130 on: 19 Feb 15 / 09:08 AM »
Hi! I'm Jessy 16 from London, been dying my hair many different colours since I was about 11 but school has meant I have only now been able to venture into the crazier colours. I am now sitting with bleach on my fringe waiting to dye it with Adore's Aquamarine!

Offline loulatansey

• Current Colour: ginger and brown
« Reply #131 on: 19 Feb 15 / 11:19 AM »
Hi I am Lauren,

I have always dyed my hair and i get very bored with colours very easily. I recently have had black hair but now want to be ginger/ orange, I have used colour B4 on it and its keeps getting darker boo!

I live with my husband and two cats, I am looking forward to hearing of peoples stories. xx

Offline Heeezil

• Digital Art Portfolio
  • Current Colour: Lilac
« Reply #132 on: 19 Feb 15 / 04:19 PM »
I have been shopping at Beeunique for many years, colouring my hair forever. I'm a freelance Digital Artist living near London, current hair - lilac/lavender ish floppy mohawk thing!

Offline lillythelittlekat

• Current Colour: Purple
« Reply #133 on: 19 Feb 15 / 05:36 PM »
Hola! I'm LillyKat. I have alopecia so I have no hair but I wear human hair wigs and extensions that I dye. I've dyed my hair almost every color, but right now I am purple.
I'm looking to go to cosmetology school after university. Nice to meet you all!!  *waves*

Offline Keekers

• My Tumblr
  • Current Colour: A wonderful mess of about 6 pinks mixed and diluted
« Reply #134 on: 21 Feb 15 / 10:04 AM »
Im keekers,im 25 and ive read this forum off and on for a couple years when looking for examples of certain colors on real people/advice on bleach damage :)
after having my daughter,my previously red/auburn hair went almost black,and I prefer to keep it pastel pink to suit my skintone so ive been having a rough journey!
 add a relatively new hypothyroid diagnosis,explains why my hair just isnt what it used to be! Ive been dying it for about 15 years(I was a wee thing when I started,cool parents are always nice,LOL) and ive mostly always done it myself,save a few horrendous experiences in salons.

Offline babyscully

« Reply #135 on: 21 Feb 15 / 10:50 PM »
I'm Christina, I live in Portugal and I've been lurking the forum since forever... Decided I needed to post today!

Offline Pinkstrawberry

• Current Colour: Blonde
« Reply #136 on: 22 Feb 15 / 08:53 AM »
Hi,
Thank you for adding me as a new member.

My name is Carol, I'm from just outside Glasgow in Scotland.

I'm blonde, I have dyed my own hair myself for over 30 years now in between salon visits.
I love sharing and receiving tips, hints and ideas.

Thanks,
Carol
pinkstrawberry

Offline TequilaMockingbird

• Current Colour: Trying to get from black to pastel pink!
« Reply #137 on: 22 Feb 15 / 09:52 AM »
Hello all!

I've been a lurker on the forum for years reading all the fantastic tips and getting some great ideas, when I stray away from my old faithful jet black hair!

In the past month I have gone from black to baby blonde (with platinum roots!!) which need a hella toning so I can try a few new colours out :)

I want to start with baby pink.....and take it from there on a mystical hair dye journey :)

Tallulah x

Offline Nita

• Current Colour: Silver
« Reply #138 on: 22 Feb 15 / 01:51 PM »
Hello! Immy Alex, just recently moved to UK. I have been damaging my hair since the age of 15. I am 20 now, and after tons of colours on my head, fighting with turquoise stains and losing hair due to critical iron defficiency I decided to settle for one colour - white/silver.
Long time lurker decided to finally register, share my hair story (to show people who might be having the problems I had how to deal with them) and just chill around checking out how to maintain my current colour.

Offline everydays

• Current Colour: blue
« Reply #139 on: 23 Feb 15 / 05:15 PM »
Hi, my name is Anna, I have been dying my hair for two years now. I've had red, blue, pink, purple, blonde, and I'm preparing for a pastel blue at the moment. I also love anime and metalcore music because I'm cool like that;)

Offline kjv83

• Current Colour: bleach blonde
« Reply #140 on: 23 Feb 15 / 09:33 PM »
New here and constantly looking for new ideas advice etc so thought I would join. Having a current hair crisis too :( 

Offline simplefragments

• Current Colour: Faded Purple
« Reply #141 on: 24 Feb 15 / 09:47 PM »
Hi I'm new here. I dyed my hair recently at a salon and spent a lot of money only to have it fade drastically fast. I'm tired of salon results and would like to try it for myself. I'm here to learn new tips on dyeing hair, especially in fun colors!

Offline Uni

• Current Colour: Pastel Pink
« Reply #142 on: 27 Feb 15 / 01:59 AM »
Hey, I'm here mainly for hair dye reviews and tips on what colors to mix. I usually wear wigs but finally decided to actually dye my hair pink since it's my favorite look. I plan on keeping this hair for quite a while. Hoping to reach my dream length soon!

Offline orangerainbow

« Reply #143 on: 28 Feb 15 / 06:00 AM »
Hello from the Philippines!

This site is really helpful and honest on what to expect in bleaching and coloring hair. I discovered this when I started bleaching my hair. I wish I found this site sooner before I bleached my hair so as to plan my method/s in bleaching. I'm excited to start my "colorful" hair journey and to help others as well! :)

Offline Lillylu

• Current Colour: Brassy roots black tips 😥
« Reply #144 on: 01 Mar 15 / 08:46 PM »
Hi I'm Lilly and I live in the US. So glad I found this site! You guys are hair dye-fabulous. I have been doing my own coloring for a few years and what to explore more color options! Did I mention that you guys are fabulous!!!!

Offline Jayke

• Current Colour: Medium brown
« Reply #145 on: 01 Mar 15 / 11:09 PM »
Hello, I'm Jakob/Jake/Jayke. Male, 28 years old.

The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more information
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2014
Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories