Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique Twitter

Author Topic: New User? Post in here to access the Forum  (Read 64928 times)  Share 

• Current Colour: BROWN
Re: New User? Post in here to access the Forum
« Reply #1125 on: 13 Apr 17 / 02:09 PM »
Hi,

Not sure if I can get advice on this here or need to post/start a new thread? Please let me know!

I have quite over processed dry hair which I have been dying really dark brown for about 2 years ( previous to this was bleach highlights) ... I recently stripped it and put a light cool brown on ( all home box colours ) and evidently it was still quite copper, I have since dyed it ash brown and also used a store bought toner ( which didn't work at all ) and my hair is now a medium/ brown with some SLIGHT warm tones still present...

I want it to be a greyish ash light brown/dark blonde

My hair is also quite dry mid length to ends.

I know you will all probably advise me to go to a salon but I generally always do my own hair and am not looking to pay 100's for correction and would rather strip and colour or do whatever I have to myself as I don't trust anyone else!

I have a wholesale account at a store that stock l'oreal and wella so advice using those products would be great.

I was going to put a wella color charm T18 to lighten slightly and tone then Gloss myself afterwards ( any suggestions for a good gloss would also be appreciated! )

Thanks xx

• Current Colour: Between colours
« Reply #1126 on: 13 Apr 17 / 07:08 PM »
Hi new here looking for advice

• Current Colour: Very Dark Brown
« Reply #1127 on: 14 Apr 17 / 10:55 AM »
hey there :) I'm a young asian guy looking for advice on dyeing hair

• Current Colour: ombre
« Reply #1128 on: 14 Apr 17 / 09:23 PM »
Hey, just looking for ideas and advice!

« Reply #1129 on: 15 Apr 17 / 04:02 PM »
Hello

I'm here because i'm desperate for help! :(

• Current Colour: Red/bleach blonde/dark brown/natural blonde
« Reply #1130 on: 17 Apr 17 / 08:27 AM »
HIII,

Im Chelsie, I have dyed my hair nearly every colour going (Well, except green, yellow and the new grey/metallic colours). I've used this website for years to buy my colours, and then I needed to go boring natural :(, but I found a way to add a little colour to my life again (YEY!) and decided I would also share some of my experiences with others who needed help :)

• Current Colour: yellow roots rest platinum
yellow/orange roots
« Reply #1131 on: 18 Apr 17 / 02:10 PM »
Hi, i am Michelle, happily married to a chimney sweep/woodburner installer, 2 children, 2 dogs, 1 cat and 1 tortoise.

My roots have gone yellow/orange rest of hair platinum, what is the best thing to do? thanks in advance.
[/quote]

• Current Colour: My hair has been bleached to a orange color
« Reply #1132 on: 20 Apr 17 / 12:44 AM »
My names Marissa I'm here to get advice on my hair ! I'm also from Florida

• Current Colour: Light red orange, dyed with arctic fox
« Reply #1133 on: 20 Apr 17 / 09:10 AM »
Hello! My names Alicia and I'm seventeen and from LA. I've been bleaching and dying my own hair for 5 years, but I'm still very clueless haha I have a beautiful cat (who I'm obsessed with), music and tv shows are my entire life. I came here for some help regarding my current hair color ^.^

• Current Colour: faded black with natural dark brown roots
« Reply #1134 on: 20 Apr 17 / 08:48 PM »
Hi, just here to ask a root dying question.

• Current Colour: Blonde
« Reply #1135 on: 21 Apr 17 / 05:32 AM »
Hello! I am currently in the process of growing my hair out. It is currently about to my waist. It is pretty thin though and slightly damaged. So I am just coming in for some general hair care advice. I used to dye my hair quite a bit, but I have tamed down a little bit in the past couple of years after I bleached the crap out of it and had to cut 10-12 inches off. It was quite a shock. So. Now I kind of sit back and enjoy others beautiful colorful hair.

• Current Colour: dark brown
« Reply #1136 on: 21 Apr 17 / 12:31 PM »
Hi, I've had a incorrect color done and want to wash it off. need some assistance on it. i've used Matrix socolor.

• Current Colour: Faded purple/blue. Naturally light blonde.
« Reply #1137 on: 22 Apr 17 / 02:13 PM »
Hello!

I'm new here and looking for help on growing out my purple hair! I want to keep it forever (can't we just GROW purple hair??) But I realized I'm too much of a penny pincher to keep this up:) looking forward to connecting with people who know some things about hair!

-lilbraaap

• Current Colour: Dark brown
« Reply #1138 on: 23 Apr 17 / 06:36 PM »
Hi, I've got very dark brown long hair that can be resistant to dying but I want to go lilac/pastel purple! I'm looking for tips on how to do this, (is it even feasible to do without ruining my hair?), whether I can do all or part of it at home or whether to just go to a salon how long that could take etc. :0)

• Current Colour: level 10 blonde
« Reply #1139 on: 24 Apr 17 / 01:40 AM »
Hello, i'm new to this forum and also NEW to DIY hair dye at home!! Hopefully i can get some helpful advice :)

• Current Colour: An unexpected Auburn with Purple-ish hues.
« Reply #1140 on: 25 Apr 17 / 01:59 AM »
Hello there strangers! I'm new here (of course) and looking for advice from those who know best, people who have used the products and know the results. I'm 35 artist of sorts, I live in Ohio, and I'm a dabbler in different hobbies. Nice to meet you all! ^_^

• Current Colour: pastel purple + blue
« Reply #1141 on: 25 Apr 17 / 03:19 PM »
Hi, my name is Emily. I live in Michigan, USA. I'm 30 and I'm currently between jobs. I'm a graphic designer / web designer / illustrator. I've been dying my hair for a couple years, and my favorite colors are pastels. About half the time I used to get help with dye from my stylist. I just moved, though, so from now on I'm doing my own color 100% of the time.

• Current Colour: Red
« Reply #1142 on: 25 Apr 17 / 04:05 PM »
Hi I'm new here. Need advice in pre pig x

• Current Colour: Blonde
New user
« Reply #1143 on: 25 Apr 17 / 06:56 PM »
Hi everyone,

I've been blonde for about 2 years now.  Most of my lightening was done by professionals, but I tried maintaining my roots several times myself this past winter. I was terrible at it, so I went back to a salon.

I've got a lot of breakage, even though my latest colorist has only used high-lift, no bleach starting 2 and a half months ago.  I'm hoping someone can save my blonde- I don't want to stop lightening and go back to my boring natural brown, but my hair keeps breaking! Shortest pieces are about two inches long.

Thanks for any help and guidance!!

• Current Colour: dirty blonde
« Reply #1144 on: 26 Apr 17 / 10:46 AM »
hi I am a new user. I've never used a forum before so I don't know if I'm doing this right but here goes...
I've I been colouring my hair with high lift tint for years and fancied trying it dark. So I put on a permanent colour with a hint of red and then a semi medium brown. I would now really like my blonde hair back so I am using colour B4 to try and strip out the brown/red. I've done the treatment twice already and on my third today. It's taking the colour out bit by bit. My question is when the lotion is on for 60mins my hair lifts to a lovely bright blonde but when I perform the rinse and buffer stage it goes quite dark again. End result IS lighter than before but no wear near as light as during process stage. I'm very careful to keep the room and water hot and rinse for the full length of time. Is this supposed to happen or am I missing something? Thank you for any help you can give me.

• Current Colour: Orange
« Reply #1145 on: Today at 04:35 AM »
I'm 25, a new mom, and currently living overseas in Japan as a navy spouse. I've been dyeing my hair for about 7 years now, I've been, pink, purple, a mix of purple green and blue, and currently have orange hair. I'm here mostly for advice before starting new colors. as I can no longer hop over to Sally's and grab whatever is there and then return the next day of the color turns out to be bad.

• Current Colour: Brown to blonde ombre
« Reply #1146 on: Today at 05:12 PM »
Hi there. My name is Vicky and I live in South Africa. I have always been interested in dying my hair various shades of outrageous colours but have always struggled finding the right products to use to not damage my hair. We don't get many semi colours here unfortunately so lately I have been trying to lighten my tips to get an ombre effect. I decided to do it myself since a hairdresser attempted to do one for me and it was nothing like what I wanted and it left my hair severely damaged. Luckily though, reading through all the wonderful posts here has given me hope that it is indeed possible. Looking forward to hearing more great advice and tips especially regarding haircare products and routines that I might just be able to find at the shops.

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories