Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: New User? Post in here to access the Forum  (Read 74692 times)  Share 

• Current Colour: Copper
Re: New User? Post in here to access the Forum
« Reply #1275 on: 19 Sep 17 / 08:23 AM »
Hi all, I am 31, from Australia and have been using Henna as hair dye for about 6 years. Prior to that I had many many colours!

• Current Colour: Kinda grey
« Reply #1276 on: 21 Sep 17 / 12:50 AM »
Hey, I'm obviously new here and I joined here because I have had some trouble dyeing my hair grey and I need some help of wiser people and I also want to learn about other hair colors I can dye my hair.

• Current Colour: Almost blonde
« Reply #1277 on: 21 Sep 17 / 07:17 AM »
Hey all I'm new here,
Joined to glean some insight into lightening & toning! I've always been naturally golden blonde (have been black & purple, red, blue, orange many many moons ago) but am seeking that cool ash blonde colour. Here to learn and get advice :)

« Reply #1278 on: 23 Sep 17 / 03:18 AM »
Hi there, just came here to get some advice. Myvhair didn't turn out the way I wanted.

• Current Colour: Silver
« Reply #1279 on: 24 Sep 17 / 11:33 AM »
Hi, I'm a new user. I've recently started experimenting with my hair colour.. I'm looking for some Ideas and advice!

« Reply #1280 on: 25 Sep 17 / 05:11 PM »
Hi Iím new to this site looking for some help to fix my hair after I dyed it and it came out the complete wrong color

• Current Colour: natural
« Reply #1281 on: 29 Sep 17 / 11:56 PM »
Hi! I am very new to dying. I have natural dark brown hair but I am thinking of applying a semi permanent and really would appreciate some advice!

• Current Colour: light brown
« Reply #1282 on: 06 Oct 17 / 01:51 AM »
Hi, I've search the internet and cannot find an answer, so I've come here to see if someone has an answer.  I live in Tampa.  I've just started lightening my hair due it going gray.

• Current Colour: black/grey
« Reply #1283 on: 08 Oct 17 / 08:17 AM »
Hi from vienna.I hope someone out there can help. After an allergic reaction to common hairdye, i am now tryinh Khadi Henna Hazelbrown.I have a lot of greys.Due to years of clouring I now have almost black hair and ca 2 cm grey roots...not nice.Grey doesnt look good on me, otherwise i would gladly just leave it grey. I first tried Khadi Hazelbrown, after 2 hours only 60% of the grey was covered...after 4 hours they where all covered, but orange.The shop where i bought it suggested to mix some Henna darkbrown.Im now siting here, testing on a small place with about 75%hazelbrown and 25% darkbrown.Water was not over 50degrees and only use wooden spoon and ceramic bowl.Planning on leaving it on for 1 1/2 hour.Anyone got suggestions in case im orange or, even worsth...maybe blueish now due to higher level of Indigo from the darkbron?Thank you all.Andrea

• Current Colour: naturally dark-medium brown, now with copperry red and straw color strands from use of hydrogenperoxide
« Reply #1284 on: 10 Oct 17 / 03:57 PM »
I feel so stupid that I can't find the icon to click to start my post.  The only place I can find to write to the forum for the first time is to click a quick reply button.
I am 54 years old with naturally dark to medium brown hair color with natural loose curl.  I started to have a few strands of gray hair coming in.  I never colored my hair until my hair dresser gave me a demi-gloss to cover my gray hair and it darken my hair and make me look like a witch.  I always wanted to have a lighter hair color, but didn't want to deal with touching up roots or pay someone to do it for me.  So, once the demi-gloss washed out, I started to experiment with spraying 10 volume developer on my hair and leave it on all day for about once a month and that led to a coppery/reddish tone, with areas that had been treated the most having some blonde streaks/strands showing up. By doing it this way, I have no root to speak of.  I like the lighter color, and don't mind the reddish/coppery hue, but wish that it could be a level or two lighter.  My question is, can I switch to 20 volume developer and use it the same process and expecting to get a lighter brown, with blonde streaks/strand to appear more.  I know that 20 volume developer with bleach can lift 1-2 levels, but I also heard that 20 volume developer alone could also. Is this true?  Is repeated treatment with 20 volume developer once a month more damaging than using 20 volume developer and bleach as a bleach bath once a month?  Can I get to the light brown/straw color hair mixture?  If so, can I just leave it in this raw lifted color without toning, if I don't mind the color?  Another word, do I have to tone the lighten hair if I like the color that the lifted hair leave me with?  Hope you guys can help me out.  By the way, I don't mind having the 1-2% gray hair that I have now, so I am not doing this as a gray coverage - just want to get to somewhere between medium and light brown without having to use bleach or highlift hair color.

• Current Colour: brown ombre
« Reply #1285 on: 10 Oct 17 / 06:46 PM »
Hi I'm Kristy.  My hair has been my "canvas" all my life.  I love to change it; frequently.  I came with a specific question, but I'd also love to check out other people's ideas and styles. 

• Current Colour: Growing out bleached hair
« Reply #1286 on: 11 Oct 17 / 07:23 PM »
Hi I'm Danielle. I dyed my hair for the first time last year, after swimming often all the color was stripped. I am looking for a new color and how to understand how everything works better. I am currently a full time student. Nice to meet everyone!

• Current Colour: Turquoise
« Reply #1287 on: 12 Oct 17 / 03:11 PM »
I go by Mel, I'm in my 20's, and I'm rocking the ombre effect after bleaching and toning from the roots caused my hair to get thin and weak.
After the whole bleaching fiasco, which was fine, until I got telogen effluviam for the first time in my entire stressful life in February (which has been chaos) made possible due to weak hair, I stopped dying/bleaching from the roots.

Since then I've kept it silver, using purple shampoo, until I finally decided to put some colour in (despite my not liking to). I used a semi-permanent to get to blue about a few weeks ago, and it's currently a turquoise colour.

I hope to gain help, advise, etc, for whenever I want a change, or health tips for processed hair. A lot of my pics are in my IG: @mel__rey (2 underscores in between) in case you'd like to see the state/condition of my hair- for now I can also offer some times, but I'm sure you all have more knowledge.

I'm usually inspired by other people when it comes to the colour or style of my hair.

• Current Colour: Dark brown
« Reply #1288 on: 15 Oct 17 / 08:47 AM »
Excited to find this forum!
Hi everyone, I am Ashley!

I am a beauty school drop out who has been coloring my own hair for over 15 years. I am looking forward to being able to read all of the ideas and tips and tricks you all have to offer! My hair is currently a 2-3RV with a 3 wg brown added in to keep it darker. I am in the middle of adding some pink and purple melted peek a boo highlights!

« Reply #1289 on: 16 Oct 17 / 11:10 PM »
Hello my name is Shona. I've lurked a few times on this forum over the years to get inspo. But now i need help as one of my brilliant ideas has yet again not gone quite to plan.

• Current Colour: blonde
« Reply #1290 on: 18 Oct 17 / 11:07 AM »
thanks for letting me join this site i have a lot of questions about hair

Offline RBO

• Current Colour: white
« Reply #1291 on: 19 Oct 17 / 01:52 PM »
Hi all, I'm 44 and new to this forum.  ;D
I'm an MBA student from France and willing to discuss about dying for research purpose.
Just wondering what are the most painful aspects of dying.
Was thinking about allergies, lack of accuracy between color on the box and results on hairs, etc...
Any other suggestions ?
Thanks

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories