Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: New User? Post in here to access the Forum  (Read 84339 times)  Share 

• Current Colour: Dark blond (natural dark brunette)
Re: New User? Post in here to access the Forum
« Reply #1300 on: 07 Dec 17 / 11:56 PM »
I'm Toma from Chicago.  Probably older than most here (44, lol) and going to back to dark blond after a 20 year hiatus.  I'm a dark brunette by nature and since I'm starting to go grey in certain areas, I figured I might as well go blond again so the grey doesn't show as much.

I'm a DIY gal and have always had great success with bleaching my hair.  Reading more here on the forums on how to maintain that blond look without going orange/brassy.

The following users thanked this post: TippetyTreeTop

• Current Colour: Black roots and dark teal
« Reply #1301 on: 16 Dec 17 / 01:31 AM »
Hello, I just made an account but i've bee reading other posts for quite a while.
I've been dying my hair for about 11 years, and i've been almost every possible color and used lots of different brands. My favorite color for myself is magenta, though. My natural hair color is a soft black.
i'm a college student studying environmental science and I have 3 cats.

• Current Colour: Turquoise
« Reply #1302 on: 22 Dec 17 / 02:38 AM »
Hi, I'm Emily a 20 year old jewellery student studying in Birmingham. My hair is currently turquoise but I'm hoping to add a brighter blue to it before I go back to uni after Christmas!! Have a long list of hair colours I'm going next but most looking forward to bright orange into bright yellow hopefully this time next year if I can get the blue out... Also looking into how I can possibly dye my eyebrows orange too !! *waves*

• Current Colour: Ombrť
« Reply #1303 on: 24 Dec 17 / 12:12 AM »
Hello, Iím Shannon & Iím 24... Inhave previously been a member on here before but canít remember the email or password I use as havenít logged in in forever! Having a hair drama so back for advice!

• Current Colour: Red
« Reply #1304 on: 30 Dec 17 / 08:25 PM »
I was here before but forgot my other account. I came back to get some inspiration for my two-to e hair color idea. :)

Amber | 30 | United States.

• Current Colour: went from dyed dark brown to an orangish yellow
« Reply #1305 on: 31 Dec 17 / 01:54 AM »
Hi im sydney i live in the US and ive been dying my hair since I was 12. Im a student and im on here to learn more about hair dye and talk about it.

• Current Colour: dark brown
« Reply #1306 on: 04 Jan 18 / 10:59 AM »
Hi everyone, my name is sonia and i have a habit of destroying my hair  *ott*

• Current Colour: Uneven bleached hair
« Reply #1307 on: 07 Jan 18 / 04:11 PM »
Hello, I'm Danny. I'm new around here, I'm here because I love dying my hair and I've been doing it for a few years but the color I'm trying to go to now is proving to be quite a challenge. So I just need some suggestions.

• Current Colour: brown (5-6)
« Reply #1308 on: 08 Jan 18 / 02:45 AM »
Hi! I haven't dyed my hair in years but used to, regularly. I'm on a serious budget so going to have to DIY it. I am about a 5.5 (see my pic) and I'd like to go to a 8 or at least a 7, without bleach.

I think I've figured out what to do: would like to use Koleston Perfect because of all the good I've heard about the product. I'll probably have to use a 40 vol developer to get where I want to be, but have specific questions about the best color to pick for a natural blonde that, above all, doesn't turn blo-range. I am a true neutral skin tone (I think??? so difficult to tell w/ my coloring) and my hair color appears pretty ash, but historically (albeit using box color that was probably too light for me) I've had disasters lightening w/ box color. So trying to pick a Koleston shade, but not sure whether to pick a blue (8/2), green (8/ or 9/1 or /11), or even cendre (9/8).

So planning to post some questions about that.

Thanks all! Glad to have found this forum--need help! :)

• Current Colour: Black
« Reply #1309 on: 09 Jan 18 / 08:24 PM »
Hey - I'm Pat.  I wear wigs.... loving the option now of dying my own human hair ones - hoping to get more control over the look that I want to go for.  Everything is a learning process for me at the moment - I can;t believe I have never seen this forum before today!

• Current Colour: Pinkish/whiteish
« Reply #1310 on: 11 Jan 18 / 02:21 AM »
 ;D Hi!!! My Name is Meredith, I am 24 years old, and I live in Wisconsin, US
I am a stay at home parent and my hair has been just about every color the sun

• Current Colour: Black
« Reply #1311 on: 22 Jan 18 / 12:58 PM »
Hi there! New here :) I've been dying my hair black myself for around 13 years (the drug store box stuff for most of that but I switched to a demi permanent about 3 years ago and been using that since.) But now I want  to change my color and I'm completely clueless how to do that.

• Current Colour: Medium brown
« Reply #1312 on: 25 Jan 18 / 04:49 PM »
Hello, just joined and saying hello.

I've medium brown straight hair and so bored of it, but my hairdresser says it won't go another colour....so looking for advice

• Current Colour: purple
« Reply #1313 on: 25 Jan 18 / 11:47 PM »
Hi there! I'm a licensed cosmetologist but can always use a second opinion on things!

• Current Colour: Bright red
« Reply #1314 on: 31 Jan 18 / 04:45 PM »
Hi there! I'm Jessica, 24 and from the UK
Currently i'm bright red, using vampire red from manic panic. But i'm tired of staining everything red! I'd love to go a gorgeous burgundy auburn so hoping people can help me with that :)

« Reply #1315 on: 04 Feb 18 / 09:28 PM »
Hey everyone! Just signed up. I'm a stay at home mum and studying part time. I live in "sunny" Scotland. I was born blonde but as soon as I turned 18 I dyed my hair black. It's been a few colours since then though.
I'm in the process of changing my hair.  Not really sure what colour but it is changing!

• Current Colour: fried lilac
« Reply #1316 on: 05 Feb 18 / 10:45 PM »
Hi, I'm Kate. Always been a home dyer but this time it's a cava catastrophe. I'm here for urget advice lol  *bee*

• Current Colour: blonde highlights
« Reply #1317 on: 18 Feb 18 / 01:27 AM »
Hi, I have bleached blonde highlights and naturally light/medium brown hair. I'm going to attempt to go auburn/ginger colored at home but I need some advice on how to do it correctly.

« Reply #1318 on: 18 Feb 18 / 11:45 PM »
I'm Eerie, I'm 24/Irish and looking for some hair advice! (:

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2018

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories