Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique Twitter

Author Topic: New User? Post in here to access the Forum  (Read 50283 times)  Share 

• Current Colour: Red/strawberry blonde range
Re: New User? Post in here to access the Forum
« Reply #850 on: 16 Jul 16 / 07:16 PM »
Hello! I'm new to the forum, and I have been dying my hair for little over a year. I fell in love with red hues and have stuck to an auburn sort of range on my head   ;D   I may experiment with unnatural colors in the future, but for now I'm here to ask the advice of what dye brands I should use to get a desired color.  :D

• Current Colour: Strawberry Blonde
« Reply #851 on: 17 Jul 16 / 04:54 AM »
Hey there --

I've been dying my own hair for several years now and haven't had any catastrophes so far because of information and help on sites like this one.  Looking to get ideas and feedback from others. 

Thanks!

• Current Colour: brassy-orangy with bleach blonde roots and crown.
« Reply #852 on: 17 Jul 16 / 07:02 AM »
Hey there! New user here, My name is Alysia and I am looking for some tips and advice to fix my hair. Please personal message me if you can help me! Thanks!!

• Current Colour: silvery grey
« Reply #853 on: 17 Jul 16 / 10:17 PM »
Hi I'm also new to the forums, and looking for info on how to use Manic Panic Virgin Snow on unbleached whitish grey hair (cos I'm allergic to bleach).

• Current Colour: Dark red (essentially black)
« Reply #854 on: 18 Jul 16 / 03:24 AM »
Hey!! I'm a wannabe cosmetologist who is going to do a cosmetology course my senior year! I joined because until then I need others to help me with my hair journey! :)
Trying to go from basically black to a bright dark red!

• Current Colour: Black
« Reply #855 on: 19 Jul 16 / 02:45 AM »
Hi! New here and just looking to find out about changing my hair color!  Hope to stick around :)

Im a stay at home mama and wife.

• Current Colour: Ginger-Adore hair dye
« Reply #856 on: 20 Jul 16 / 11:16 AM »
Hello hair lovers! I'm a make up artist passionate about hair and colouring! I've been dying my hair for many years now. Used to love jetblack hair but then got bored of it and decided to bleach and try fun colours! I recently developed an allergy on permanent hair dyes and some ingredients so i went back to Adore dye. I'm currently a ginger!  Will be posting hair changes here! Nice to meet you all! Xx

• Current Colour: light brown with pale balyage highlights
« Reply #857 on: 21 Jul 16 / 02:40 PM »
Hey! I'm Chelsea. Jumping on here to try to demystify the process of home coloring. Wish me luck!

• Current Colour: Brown going gray
« Reply #858 on: 21 Jul 16 / 03:48 PM »
I'm just a middle aged woman who saw a picture of her hair in broad daylight and literally gasped  :o
I *think* I'd love to eventually be a silver fox but based on the ghastly picture it just looks like I've been avoiding dealing with my hair. My husband loves the "natural" look and obviously everyone else is just plain old being polite  ;) I hate it. When I saw the picture I was like whoa, that's NOT me. So hum, help? (I'll be posting a separate post including a pic)

• Current Colour: Bright cherry red
« Reply #859 on: 21 Jul 16 / 06:07 PM »
I have some issues with the correct hair dye to use, would love if someone could help me out on how to fix it!

• Current Colour: Light blue
« Reply #860 on: 21 Jul 16 / 09:21 PM »
Hi there!

I'm D'Arcy, i am 19 years old and love to dye my hair vibrant colours!

I have tried most every colour available to me, from black to blue to neon pink, i have made an account on this forum in the hopes i can get some advice from some fellow hair enthusisasts!

my hair has been 'stained' a very pale blue which i cannot seem to dye over, i've tried putting purples, silvers and all different types of toners over the blue but it just keeps fading back to the same colour.

my question to you guys is what can i do to get rid of the blue? would i be best bleaching it a bunch? or maybe getting some colourB4 type product? im low on cash so i dont really want to have to do both! my hair also isnt in great condition and was wondering if doing a colour remover will damage my hair a lot?  *anyone*

Thanks guys!

• Current Colour: black
« Reply #861 on: 22 Jul 16 / 09:48 AM »
hello
i m new here)

« Reply #862 on: 23 Jul 16 / 07:36 PM »
Hi!

I'm Jen and I'm a danger to my hair when I'm bored on vacation.  I've registered here in the hopes of learning how to best tweak my home bleach experiment.

• Current Colour: Medium-dark orange based auburn
« Reply #863 on: 23 Jul 16 / 09:09 PM »
Hi
I'm Rose and a total novice when it comes to creating custom colours for my hair.
After several years of unadventurous dark box dyes I've suddenly become infatuated with the idea of fiery autumnal orange hair with no clue of what shades I could use to create it.
I signed up here in th hopes that I could get help in choosing the dyes to mix for the Autumn hair I need.

• Current Colour: black with light brown highlights
« Reply #864 on: 25 Jul 16 / 08:24 AM »
Hello, I'm Sophie and I'm a 39 year old mom, I have two wonderful kids. Ever since college I sport different hairstyle with different colors. My friends always tell me that with the shape of my face I can do different kinds of hairstyle so I took advantage of it. Hoping to know more about latest trends in hair colors and hair styles here. Have a nice day to everyone :)

• Current Colour: light brown/dark blonde
« Reply #865 on: 25 Jul 16 / 07:13 PM »
Hi my name is Samantha but I prefer Sam. My friends (who have dyed their hair every color of the rainbow) have finally convinced me to dye my hair for the first time ever! So ya don't know what else to say..... this is getting awkward....k bye

• Current Colour: strawberry blonde/ golden blonde
« Reply #866 on: 25 Jul 16 / 08:54 PM »
I'm new here, I just have some questions and I am just here to read other peoples experiences. I have natural red hair, more on the blonde side, and I am thinking about bleaching it, I haven't dyed it in probably 3 years or so.

• Current Colour: Red
« Reply #867 on: Today at 01:32 PM »
Hey, I'm Mel. I've been dying my hair for years but am trying to get rid of my red and came across this site doing some research!

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories