Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique Twitter

Author Topic: New User? Post in here to access the Forum  (Read 57107 times)  Share 

• Current Colour: Blonde
Re: New User? Post in here to access the Forum
« Reply #975 on: 16 Nov 16 / 04:05 PM »
Hi there, I am Laura. I live in Staffordshire with my doggy fur babies and I am a sales support analyst. I have naturally (dread)locked long blonde hair of various differemt shaes and tones. I have dyed my hair for about 16 years but gave my locs a little rest from dying so have been sans dye for about 2 years. My main reason for posting/joining is that I am thinking about going white and whilst willing to bleach if necessary I would rather avoid it as I don't want to kill my locs :)
Love and light
Laura

• Current Colour: Blonde with pink in the bottom 7 inches, hot hot pink.Bb
  • Location: ILLARWILL on Woodford Island in the Clarence River in Australia
« Reply #976 on: 18 Nov 16 / 09:58 AM »
 Hello I am not even great at posting but I've used pink in my blonde hair for years, my sister was purple, now I'm using manic panic and was thinking to mix two pinks together. I wonder how hot hot pink and cotton candy would mix?
I am Robbie, Pinkcyberfaery. Hello

• Current Colour: somewhat blonde?
« Reply #977 on: 19 Nov 16 / 04:14 PM »
Hello
I am 18 years old student from Europe.And I always believed hairdressers with my hair but after a lot of very bad experiences I decided to do it myself but can't do it myself and Ill need some help-so thats why I am here

• Current Colour: 473003212
« Reply #978 on: 21 Nov 16 / 01:45 AM »
I made a mistake

• Current Colour: blonde, greenish faded blue
« Reply #979 on: 22 Nov 16 / 01:06 AM »
Hi! new here, need help to dye my hair black :)

• Current Colour: Punky Plum
« Reply #980 on: 22 Nov 16 / 02:28 PM »
Hi all! I have been doing Punky Colours for about 6 months now. Mostly use Punky Plum.

« Reply #981 on: 26 Nov 16 / 11:52 AM »
Hi!! Im Iona, Ive been feeling a little bit adventurous with my hair again but I need help and advice!! EKF

• Current Colour: Lilac/white
« Reply #982 on: 29 Nov 16 / 05:34 PM »
Hey guys, I'm Rylie, 24, I'm a student in my final year. I've been dying my hair since I was 12(? Ish...) currently it's lilac (very patchy... turns out 3-4 month old henna wouldn't come out with bleach alone, but a lilac dye would tone it to white. The ends and roots went lilac... I'm literally evening it out as I speak.)

I always referred to this forum, but I don't ever remember joining, I have no idea why I wouldn't...

• Current Colour: Pinky purple mess
« Reply #983 on: 30 Nov 16 / 11:48 AM »
Hi,
My name is Gayle. I have had pink hair for 20 years now. I live in the middle of nowhere in scotland and have cats, chickens and a turtle.  Decided to go all out and step into a hairdressers recently and it's all been a disaster!

• Current Colour: Lengths are warm blonde from Logona Henna, roots silvery grey, front and back faded MP raven (now sort of pale burgundy).
« Reply #984 on: 30 Nov 16 / 10:43 PM »
Hello o/

I've been colouring my hair since I was 13 (I'm now just turned 60).  Original colour extremely dark brown, almost black, but I've had all sorts of colours and styles over the years.  Past couple of years I've used Logona organic cream henna in Nougat to cover turn my grey hair a golden colour because after being dark for so long I felt I looked washed-out with so much grey in my fringe area.  Most recently used a Daniel Fields Watercolour in golden blonde, didn't seem to do much other than condition my hair.

A year or so ago I had a yearning for deep purple hair, used Manic Panic Violet Night. OMG!  *ott* I looked like I had a fright wig on!  The colour was so intense and really didn't suit me, so lots of shampooing later I reverted to the Logona henna.  About 6 months ago used MP Raven just on a small area front and back and luckily it wasn't too intense and has faded over time to a sort of burgundy. 

Now I've got a couple of centimetres of grey/silver at the roots and I've just ordered Directions lilac to brighten them up a bit.  Goodness knows how well it will take, and how it will look if it bleeds onto the hennaed blonde.  I'll let y'all know :)

• Current Colour: black
« Reply #985 on: 02 Dec 16 / 12:12 PM »
hello, friends new to this forum look forward to tips and advice related to hair.

« Reply #986 on: 03 Dec 16 / 01:09 AM »
New here. Hope to find the answers i need!!!

• Current Colour: A mess!
« Reply #987 on: 03 Dec 16 / 12:02 PM »
Hi! I've done my own hair now for years, after many disheartened visits to a salon. I've had orange, brown, black, pink, violet, black and white, pastel blue and pastel lilac hair. Happy to join this forum and to learn indefinitely more! Maybe even give advice :)

« Reply #988 on: 04 Dec 16 / 12:09 AM »
Trying to get hair help!

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories