Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique Twitter

Author Topic: New User? Post in here to access the Forum  (Read 53371 times)  Share 

• Current Colour: Blonde
Re: New User? Post in here to access the Forum
« Reply #925 on: 20 Sep 16 / 01:20 AM »
My name is Savannah and I'm a blonde. In the past I've always lightened my hair myself but recently I went to a nice salon and ended up somehow paying $400 just to get a full bleach and tone. The guy doing my hair decided to leave a 20 min toner in for 5 minutes resulting in my hair being white in some areas but a light brassy yellow in others.. When I asked him to retinue my hair he "suggested" I wait and keeps putting it off. I tried getting a purple shampoo but it barely helped and turned the white parts purple. The picture below is the color I'm trying to achieve. My hair is light enough I just need tips on how to tone it to look like this. Thanks in advance!

• Current Colour: Hot pink ombre
« Reply #926 on: 20 Sep 16 / 05:36 AM »
 *waves* hi everyone... I'm lorena, i just recently stared dying my hair a hot pink, and i love it so far! *loveeyes*

• Current Colour: Turquoise
« Reply #927 on: 20 Sep 16 / 11:12 AM »
Hello. I'm lily and I'm new here. I'm just on here to get colour removal advice.

• Current Colour: Different colored blonds, some dark underneath and some really light ends
« Reply #928 on: 22 Sep 16 / 09:47 AM »
Hi All! I am new here. I live in Las Vegas.I am hoping to get some help and ideas on my hair. I have always colored my own hair, but have never tried bleach. I have been using loreal high color magenta for a couple years now. I used color oops the other day and it took all the red out. Now I have several colors of blond. Some dark and some light. I am aiming for purple/pink. Not quite sure what to do now. Any help would be great.

• Current Colour: Bleached
« Reply #929 on: 23 Sep 16 / 02:23 PM »
Hi,  I'm Holly last year I dyed my hair pink and I've had some pink in it ever since.

I've only used one brand so far and  have joined for information and inspiration really  :D

• Current Colour: Ash purple
« Reply #930 on: 25 Sep 16 / 11:18 AM »
I'm Rhianna, and I live in England. I just started college, where we're allowed to dye our hair crazy colours. While I was at school, I used to have to wait for the summer holidays to dye my hair, but now I can do it freely. My hair's naturally a golden/ash blonde, and when I was 11 I dyed it brown, then red. It quickly turned a ginger colour, so I used a box dye in a lighter blonde shade to dye it, and after redoing this method for about four months (two years ago), I had a light blonde shade that I was happy with. After this, I was able to dye my hair pink, blue, and purple. Now, two years later, my roots have grown out to just above my shoulders, and it's time for me to try out some fun colours again, but now, as my roots are too dark for any pastel colours that I want, I need to bleach my hair, which is why I have come to this forum, as I need help. :)

• Current Colour: dark red
« Reply #931 on: 26 Sep 16 / 06:07 PM »
Hi! My name is Helena and I've had red hair for the past 5 years :)) from Portugal :))

« Reply #932 on: 27 Sep 16 / 09:02 AM »
Hello i'm Bronwyn new here just here for new tips on hair dying

• Current Colour: Brown/red
« Reply #933 on: 27 Sep 16 / 03:28 PM »
Hi, I'm new. Just here to get hair advice and help others with hair, too.

• Current Colour: Blonde
« Reply #934 on: 27 Sep 16 / 10:56 PM »
Hi I'm Olivia,
I'm 15 still at school been dying my hair for a few months and went from dark brown to bright blonde I'm here for advice on how to dye to a darker blonde and how to do a root touch up myself after having it done at the hairdressers.
Fun fact: I have 2 parrots and I run a small pet boarding business.

• Current Colour: Natural dark brown with light brown ends
« Reply #935 on: 28 Sep 16 / 08:02 PM »
Hi,

I'm Chrissie, 27 and currently studying towards my forensic psychology degree. I have been dyeing my hair since I was about 13 and have been many colours apart from blonde. Had one disastrous experience where I let my friends experiment with a packet of bleach, ended up with patchy yellow/red/orange hair that had to be cut off due to extreme damage! Am very keen to try blonde and found this website whilst trying to seek advice.

• Current Colour: Red/magenta
« Reply #936 on: Today at 12:08 AM »
Hey, new here as well. I dye my hair pretty frequently and sometimes I just need a little help now and again.

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories