Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique Twitter

Author Topic: New User? Post in here to access the Forum  (Read 62682 times)  Share 

Re: New User? Post in here to access the Forum
« Reply #1100 on: 20 Mar 17 / 04:54 AM »
Going to post looking for information on ppd free hair dyes.

« Reply #1101 on: 22 Mar 17 / 11:06 AM »
Hi ! I am not a hair colorist but I have to learn how to do dye hair at home :-)

• Current Colour: Medium Chocolate brown
« Reply #1102 on: 22 Mar 17 / 02:15 PM »
Hello!  Newbie here!  Just recently "salon" dyed my hair for the first time last Friday (no boxed color yippee) and it turned out great. Looking for ways to go from great to fantastic.   ;D

• Current Colour: black with a splash of red
« Reply #1103 on: 23 Mar 17 / 03:57 PM »
Hi everyone, new to the forum but been buying dye from Beeunique for years and years. Hopefully there are some people here who can help me find a colour I want :)

• Current Colour: Dyed dark but naturally white
« Reply #1104 on: 24 Mar 17 / 11:31 AM »
Hello! Scottish Newbie here who has been lurking for months and finally plucked up the courage to join.  :)

I'm on the long haul transition from dark dyed hair to pure white (my natural colour). I stopped using any dye on my hair last October and am currently at the white roots/ ginger middle/chestnut ends....so committed hat wearer.

• Current Colour: brown heading to grey
« Reply #1105 on: Today at 08:34 AM »
Hello All,
I am disabled and live at home with my also disabled hubby, and our several little fur babies.  I've had to color my hair since I was 14yrs old due to the gray, so as you can imagine my hair is pretty damaged from all the years of processing.  Since today is my 53rd birthday, I've spent the evening damaging it even more (lol) by stripping out the old color, and have decide to work towards allowing my hair to go completely gray, so I can hopefully stop coloring, and manage with occasional toning along the way when needed. 

Right now after stripping the color using Vanish color remover, and the 10 vol developer required in step 2 of that process, my hair is teetering between a very pale brown, and a dark-med blonde. (luckily the color isn't too horribly brassy at the moment, but there are a couple more levels that I need to bring it down to be where I want it to be). I'm wanting to lighten it even more, and be able to use the Wella Color Charm T18 (lightest ash blonde) toner on it, but am trying to lightening it as gently as possible, and trying to avoid using bleach on it as my hair is not in the greatest condition.

I've come here to search for ways to do that as I have only been blonde 1 other time in my life, and it was done in salon where they completely fried my hair with the bleach, forcing me to cut it off. 

Anyway, I look very forward to chatting with you all.  Thanks for letting me hang out with all you cool kids. :) Have a wonderful Day!!! 

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories