Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique Twitter

Author Topic: New User? Post in here to access the Forum  (Read 68544 times)  Share 

• Current Colour: strawberry blonde
Re: New User? Post in here to access the Forum
« Reply #1200 on: 27 Jun 17 / 01:25 AM »
Hello everyone! I am Cherise and I am having major issues dying my hair that I haven't had before and truly hope that someone can help me <3 <3 I have naturally ashy blonde hair, and as I get older it keeps getting darker, so I have been usually frosting it ( it is also getting a few greys in there ;/) About 6 months ago, I used a Revlon product a light ash blonde that I had used before, did the roots and then pulled through the rest of my hair. I also used a red-out product for the just in case, left it on for the proper time, and when it was done I was a light strawberry blonde. Since I didn't want to over-dye I just left it that way and it wasn't too red. About a week ago I got a job with a band and truly want to go back to being light ash blonde so I purchased a Loreal product in a light ash blonde and ran it through my roots and then the rest of my hair. The roots came out perfect but the rest of my hair turned out an even redder strawberry blonde!!! A long time ago I went to cosmetology school so I do know a little bit about hair color, but this has me completely stumped!! Am I destined to be a strawberry blonde forever?? I purchased a product from a beauty supply store that is a light ash blonde, but I am not sure how to proceed, do I color the strawberry blonde first or just color the whole thing? I truly hope that someone can help me, I am so grateful to be here and so appreciate any help that anyone can offer!! Thank you so so much and much love to all! <3 ( Also have pink and purple color that sometime I want to do a streak, but that is for later after I get this straightened out- thank you so much guys<3 <3 

• Current Colour: Silver Blonde
Re: New User? Post in here to access the Forum
« Reply #1201 on: 27 Jun 17 / 10:50 PM »
Hi!
Im relatively new to dying but I've stumbled upon some problems and was hoping I could find some help on this forum

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories