Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique Twitter

Author Topic: New User? Post in here to access the Forum  (Read 48448 times)  Share 

Re: New User? Post in here to access the Forum
« Reply #800 on: 27 May 16 / 02:22 AM »
Hii. I'm Aly. Just moved to Florida. Looking to get some answers/advice to my hair situation!

• Current Colour: work in progress
« Reply #801 on: 28 May 16 / 07:15 PM »
I'm Oliver, I'm here for help because, surprise surprise, my hair turned orange. Embarrassed about having this classic problem I thought I could avoid.

• Current Colour: middle blonde
« Reply #802 on: 29 May 16 / 06:08 PM »
Hello!
I've been using box dyes in the past to achieve a light blonde. Now I want more consistent results and hope you can help me =)
I've been lurking here for days ^^

• Current Colour: Black
« Reply #803 on: 30 May 16 / 10:45 AM »
I'm a natural dark black hair. Planning to dye my hair to brown for me and my bro with Peroxide and Baking soda.
I've all the stuffs and i just tested on my hair first but it doesn't come out good. The Peroxide just didn't mix up with the baking soda so it coming out very watery instead of creamy :(.
Do i have to put anything else on it ? I google it and some say put oil in it, i only have soybean oil so can i put it in ??? If not, what oil or products should i use ?
Thanks in advance.

• Current Colour: brassy blonde
« Reply #804 on: Today at 01:56 PM »
Hi,

My name is Desiree, 28 years old and i'm happily married, but the question is whether or not my husband is happily married waking up next to an orange looking monster. There you have my problem, my hair looks brassy-sucked-the-life-out-of-me-orange.

ps: I'm Dutch, so if i make any mistakes writing in English, i refer to the first part of this sentence :)

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories