Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Reputable eBay sellers for hair care products, extensions, etc...  (Read 3738 times)  Share 

• Alternative fashionista!
    • Little Wicked's Emporium
  • Current Colour: Mixture of Adore blue/black & Pravana blue over a permanent black
Disclaimer: Please do not use this thread to post links or seller names of sellers on eBay who sell the same dyes as sold by Beeunique.  This thread is to be used for reputable seller recommendations for haircare products/extensions/wigs, etc.

So we've all had the odd traumatic eBay experience where we've been sold a suspected counterfeit product or been sold something that doesn't add up to the description.  To try to prevent more of us from wasting our money on things that aren't quite as they seem, this thread has been started for us to post recommendations of trusted and reputable eBay sellers who we have bought haircare products, extensions, wigs, etc from, and can safely say they sell the genuine products, sell good quality products and provide a good level of customer service.  Once again, please do not post links to seller profiles or shops or recommend sellers who are selling the same dyes that Beeunique sells.  

Here's one to start with: keratin at blondies - excellent customer service, quick dispatch, and good quality products.
Awarded "Dye-namite Poster" status by Forum Admin & Moderators.
This member's knowledge and help on the forum is recognised as to DYE for!

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

• Dye-Hard
Koozuland - I got the real human hair light blonde highlight extensions streaks to dye with my beeunique dyes and it worked! I was pleased cause you hear about people ordering real hair to dye but it doesn't. Delivery was super speedy too.
Awarded "Dye-namite Poster" status by Forum Admin & Moderators.
This member's knowledge and help on the forum is recognised as to DYE for!

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

• Junior Hair Addict
cosmetics-4uall  - quick dispatch and always wraps bottles up safely in bubble wrap and tapes the caps, always has good quality reconstructors unlike a few ebay sellers who have been known to dilute their reconstructors, toners and dyes
Women are Angels and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly.....on a broomstick.
We are flexible like that.

anyone got a good place to buy some clip in streak/highlight type things? I don't have many shops nearby tbh, so this is something I just can't get locally, as much as I'd prefer to. It's just hard to know with clip ins or whatever from a pic!

• Senior Hair Addict
Taking my recommendation back! Sorry

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories