Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique InstagramBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: [ UPDATED, NEW RAINBOW!! ] Unicorn Vomit! [ Slightly pic heavy ]  (Read 7974 times)  Share 

• Full Hair Addict
  • Fighting on my own in a war thats already been won
  • Current Colour: Brunette with midnight blue under layer
Stunning

• Senior Hair Addict
    • Idea Shed
  • Current Colour: Directions Turquoise and Lagoon Blue
Oh wow it's gorgeous :)
Party on wayne!

• Dye-Hard
  • I'm Your Hairy Godmother!
    • My Facebook Page
Yeah, I like that aspect. At least now I won't have people staring at me from behind where I can't see. :P Thankyou everyooone~!

Marimoon on Instagram has followed me after seeing a photo of my hair. I didn't realize it was her at first, even though her name's right in front of me. She commented on a few things and liked an old photo on there. Next thing I know it's got close to 100 likes!...
Needless to say I fangirled when it registered who Marimoon was. I remember talking about her on here with other girlies once.
Gosh, that's made my week. xD
People will stare. Make it worth their while.

• Dye-Hard
It's absolutely perfect :)
the magic exists.
stay gold.

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Directions Alpine & Turquoise, SFX Blue Velvet and Adore Purple Rage
That is amazing!! :)

• Pippa: A term for a girl who always hurts herself
  • Current Colour: faded pravana violet, manic panic atomic turquoise, special effects napalm orange and directions cerise
Very unique
Spreading rainbow domination acro
Awarded "Dye-namite Poster" status by Forum Admin & Moderators.
This member's knowledge and help on the forum is recognised as to DYE for!

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

• Full Hair Addict
    • My model page
I love it, I love the placement of all the colours and strangely I think the brown makes it :)

• Dye-Hard
    • My Facebook Page
Thankye~.
Yeah, me too. I think that without the blonde strip or the brown part it wouldn't look as nice. :)

I can't wait to get 'proper' photos of this.

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Rodent loving student
It's so perfect, I love it! You're a genius when it comes to creative hair! <3
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.
~ Robert Frost

• Dye-Hard
It's lovely! How did you do the blending downwards? When I attempted mine, on a lot longer piece of hair I used bobbles to seperate and move them about but there was still an obvious line.
Awarded "Dye-namite Poster" status by Forum Admin & Moderators.
This member's knowledge and help on the forum is recognised as to DYE for!

• Dye-Hard
    • My Facebook Page
I used an old [clean] tooth brush. I started with red, and rubbed it up and down a bit. That both got the dye to reach all the hair, and back combed it just the tiiiiiiniest of bits at the same time. That broke up the line a ton.
The one thing I didn't want was an obvious line. That's what I was scared of most, and it was a massive relief when it dried and there wasn't a proper line.

My only regret is that I wish I had taken into account hair growth. A fringe needs cutting pretty often, so as it gets cut the purple and possibly blue is going to dissapear. I'm going to try shifting all the colours further up as it fades out so I don't have to lose half the rainbow. I could have kicked myself I felt so stupid. >.<

• Dye-Hard
  • Current Colour: Mixed purple leftovers and virgin rose
Or reverse the rainbow with the growth :D

Hairmad

that looks so amazing

• Junior Hair Addict
Awesomeness!!!  I'm way to chicken to try this.  i know i would spend a day doing it and probably completely goof it up.
All I've seen bad and good she's not crazy just a little misunderstood. ~ Better than Ezra

• Janine Basil Pop Accessories

My only regret is that I wish I had taken into account hair growth. A fringe needs cutting pretty often, so as it gets cut the purple and possibly blue is going to dissapear. I'm going to try shifting all the colours further up as it fades out so I don't have to lose half the rainbow. I could have kicked myself I felt so stupid. >.<

How about taking it into the sides a bit and having the blue and purple to the bottom? That way you have the whole rainbow still.
New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting. *rules*

• Dye-Hard
    • My Facebook Page

How about taking it into the sides a bit and having the blue and purple to the bottom? That way you have the whole rainbow still.

It looks strange, definitely not rainbow-y. It's easy to just dye it further up, though. I've been using editing software to try and see my options. xD I'll let you guys know if I manage it or not.

Or reverse the rainbow with the growth :D
That means bleaching my roots, which... Well, I never do. Just because I don't want to, I'm quite fond of the roots look if I'm honest. xD

Seriously though it'll be fiiiiine. :)

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Adore Purple Rage
Stunning!
My hovercraft is full of eels !

• ~~~~
    • my tumblr :3
Your hair is beautifulllll, ahh I'm so envious ;D you rock it c:

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2018

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories