Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: FAQ: Tattoos  (Read 11907 times)  Share 

Re: FAQ: Tattoos
« Reply #50 on: 10 Sep 12 / 07:29 PM »
The last tattoo I had done healed really well! Hardly any scab whatsoever. I kept cling film on it for about a week, obviously I changed it a couple of times each day, and it healed fabulously!
"All the lives I have lived will die now, and the stars lost their grace..." Deathstars, Arclight

« Reply #51 on: 26 Oct 12 / 09:36 AM »
I had my last two tattoos done in Canada in May, and my friend and tattoo artist used a new tattoo bandage called SaniDerm. You basically cut out a bandage with an inch to spare on each side of your tattoo, take the film that covers the bandage off, stick it on, and leave the first bandage on for 24 hrs. (Like you would plastic film with whatever ointment you use). After 24 hrs, you rinse your tattoo with luke warm water so the excess ink washes away, and you stick another SaniDerm bandage on for between 3 and 7 days.

It basically allows your tattoo to heal faster, it is less exposed to germs, 0 scabbing, hardly itchy at all. My hubbies tattoo literally healed within 5 days I'd say, it was craaazy. The below picture has one of my two tattoos already wrapped in Sani Derm.

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Officially a Nurse! yay :)
« Reply #52 on: 26 Oct 12 / 09:19 PM »
thats really cool, im going to see if i can get that sani derm on mine :D , thanks

« Reply #53 on: 15 Dec 13 / 10:28 AM »
I have 5 and want many more. My last one was in 2010, so it's been quite a while for me! :(

• Senior Hair Addict
« Reply #54 on: 02 May 14 / 02:18 PM »
Ok now I understand the whole hot water thing! I had never heard of it til I got my most recent!

• Senior Hair Addict
« Reply #55 on: 18 May 14 / 08:04 PM »
Just to add I've been user Palmers Cocoa butter and my artist swore by it too, but it has parfum in it so i am now wondering if this really is such a good thing to be using on technically irritated skin.

However i have used pure coconut oil and alternated them and I honestly believe the coconut oil was the better option in the end!

• Junior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: pale pink
« Reply #56 on: 08 Jul 14 / 09:16 PM »
My husband and other tattooists swear by Bepanthen ointment. It's gentle and moisturising and doesn't irritate skin or fade the inks.

• Current Colour: white
« Reply #57 on: 27 Feb 16 / 09:02 PM »
Yesterday I was looking some photos with phoenix tattoos http://tattoo-journal.com/40-amazing-phoenix-tattoos/ This tattoos is really awesome work. i need some advice. i can't choose tattoo myself. And am asking about info regarding the overall effect from tattoo, intensity for the years to come. 

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories