Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: New here? Introduce yourself  (Read 162672 times)  Share 

masquerade

Re: New here? Introduce yourself
« Reply #25 on: 25 Dec 09 / 08:00 PM »
Hello, my name is Tory.
I am 21 and just recently married.
I have dyed my hair blue, purple, pink, cotton candy, half red and half black, burgundy and a lot of mixed colors. But my hair has been stop light red for at least 2 years now. I loved it but I am changing back to blue right now.
I am a technical theatre major (English minor).
My biggest thing about dying my hair right now is keeping it healthy, but still being able to have crazy colors. I have stopped bleaching it because my hair is very thin, when it used to be very thick.
Hope to get some tips, friends and see some really awesome hair here!!!

• Beeunique
  • Current Colour: SFX Nuclear Red
« Reply #26 on: 27 Dec 09 / 02:56 PM »
Hi all who have joined over the past few days :D
Hope you like the forum and please post or pm me anything you would like to see on this forum.
- Any information or advice given is my opinion only and not professional advice.
- Click here to like Beeunique on Facebook.
- New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

Gypcie

« Reply #27 on: 29 Dec 09 / 12:30 AM »
Hi, I'm Jah I am new to this forum as I was searching for a way to achieve purple hair. I have below shoulder length dreadlocs and have not had any luck with the proper purple yet so hopefully I will learn a thing or two from everyone here. Hair history my locs have been near White, w***e red, Various shades of Blonde, Black, and Blue (don't know what the hell I was thinking with that one considering my skin tone; I looked dead; not sexy dead either. decaying sickly dead) So the goal is to find a lovely purple with a more red than blue undertone that will last awhile and I can find in Canada!

Howdy!

• myspace
« Reply #28 on: 29 Dec 09 / 11:13 PM »
I'm Maritza but everyone always calls me Itza.

I've been dying my hair more often than normal and have become really good with hair which is why I think I may or may not go into beauty school. I'm still in high school. I'm young but not as stupid as most kids my age- or at least those in this country. I'm multi-talented. I take a two hour bus ride in order to buy my special effects dye from the only good store in the county that sells dark creepy things.

myspace: www.myspace.com/maritzaxmalice
Screaming is bad for the throat but good for the soul.

zombiekatie

« Reply #29 on: 01 Jan 10 / 03:59 AM »
I'm Katie, live in Brisbane Australia..
I've been dying my hair since i was 13 & only recently rediscovered the joys of bright hair color. I currently have a few tame purple chunks in my fringe but I am on the look out for something a little more extravagant colour wise..

I joined this forum to get pointers on bleaching and dyeing at home, also to see some inspirational pics :)

Urbanthrash

« Reply #30 on: 01 Jan 10 / 12:19 PM »
hey im abi and i live in SW UK, a photography graduate and planning on becoming an Art Teacher, im also a scout leader, and have my hair lots of weird colours, but for the past year or so im mainly pink and blonde :)

also if anyone wanna chats heres my fb: http://www.facebook.com/Abiphoto

Queen-alice

« Reply #31 on: 02 Jan 10 / 01:18 AM »
Hey I'm ally..
used beeunique for quite a while now,its pretty much the only place that I've found special effects hair dye for a alright price!

I'm a student hairdresser from London -in my final year whoop!

« Reply #32 on: 02 Jan 10 / 04:11 PM »
Hey, I'm Kaori from Bucks, UK.
I've been dying my hair since I was 11, I'm 15 now and not much has changed with it.
I'm dying it a bright blue (Not been able to find any light enough and CC Sky Blue doesn't really work) when I find the hair dye lol.

obscurityknocks

« Reply #33 on: 02 Jan 10 / 06:05 PM »
Hello. I'm Nadia from Crawley, UK.

I've been dying my hair since I was about 17 or so.

I'm WinterWooksie on Twitter, Iceblinkluck on myspace, and Tweetotal on Facebook.

I have a page on beeunique also, under 'Nadia' but I don't seem to be able to post links  (what's up with that?)

Urbanthrash

« Reply #34 on: 02 Jan 10 / 06:12 PM »
you need to have posted 5 times for links to show :)

obscurityknocks

« Reply #35 on: 02 Jan 10 / 06:13 PM »
Nooooooooooooooo.

Never mind. :)

• Beeunique
  • Current Colour: SFX Nuclear Red
« Reply #36 on: 02 Jan 10 / 06:14 PM »
Hi, good to see you :)
We cant allow users to post links until they have made 5 posts on the forum - we have had to add this measure to prevent the forum being clogged up with spammers. Unfortunately we cant switch this rule between people as the set-up is either everybody blocked until 5 posts or nobody (and nobody means lots of unrelated spamming links on the forum). You can add photo attachments to your post or type links as text until you have made 5 posts if this helps.
Nickki

ADDED - we do have a poll on this so if you think everyone should be allowed to post or if it should be after 2 posts or 5 posts you can give your opinion.  The forum is here to help people so we will try to implement what most people want :) http://www.hairdyeforum.com/index.php?topic=116.0
- Any information or advice given is my opinion only and not professional advice.
- Click here to like Beeunique on Facebook.
- New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

obscurityknocks

« Reply #37 on: 02 Jan 10 / 06:16 PM »
Fair enough, understandable! :)

lucieface

« Reply #38 on: 02 Jan 10 / 07:44 PM »
Hello, I'm Lucie, 22years old and from London, wasn't always from London, born and raised in the country have only been in London for a few months now. I have been dying my hair bright colours since i was around 14, and since then it changes colour every month ;-) I work in a children's nursery and they love my hair :-D

PinkyGem-x

« Reply #39 on: 03 Jan 10 / 04:42 PM »
Hey!
I'm Gemma, 17 yrs old and from Newcastle :)
I finally got round to dying my hair bright pink only 3 weeks ago and love it! Thinking about adding some blue soon then who knows... i'll try out every other bright colour too :P
Don't think i could go back to brown/black now, too boring XD

Vibration

« Reply #40 on: 03 Jan 10 / 10:52 PM »
My name is Charlie. I was born in California and grew up there, bounced around Sacramento, San Francisco, LA. And then a few years back, I made my big escape. I moved to England.
So, I've sort of being adjusting to this new life.
In California I was a real book worm. Very introverted. Thought about everything all the time, and did very little.
In England, I found a whole new side of my personality. A very outgoing. Thrill seeking. Crazy ravin' person who must have been lurking in there trying to get out.

Anyway, I've been dying my hair since 2005. I've done just about every colour I can think of.
Hi Octane Orange really, really DIDN'T work for me. But everything else has been fun.

I love Iguana Green, but my all time favourite is Atomic Pink.
I'm currently Sonic Green, but plan to go back to Atomic Pink this month at some point, as it's been awhile.

I mostly use SFX. Love Manic Panic too.
Wasn't too thrilled with Crazy Colours or whatever that brand was called. Beautiful colour, but immediately gone. Would have to have re-dyed my hair every day.

Vibration

« Reply #41 on: 04 Jan 10 / 07:51 PM »
I mostly use SFX. Love Manic Panic too.
Wasn't too thrilled with Crazy Colours or whatever that brand was called. Beautiful colour, but immediately gone. Would have to have re-dyed my hair every day.

Oh, just to fix this - I haven't tried Crazy Colour, I was thinking of Stargazer.

obscurityknocks

« Reply #42 on: 04 Jan 10 / 07:57 PM »
I tried Stargazer once, terrible. African green, it was. One wash it lasted.

Vibration

« Reply #43 on: 04 Jan 10 / 08:53 PM »
I tried Stargazer once, terrible. African green, it was. One wash it lasted.

Stargazer was a big disappointment for me.
I bleached my hair, put on the colour, Coral Blue, it was SO SO SO good.
Looked wonderful.

Woke up the next morning, and all around my ear it had all gone.
Just bleached hair.

So, it lasted less than one wash.

I'm not THAT sweaty! LOL!

hevaeyre

« Reply #44 on: 04 Jan 10 / 10:35 PM »
Hiya

I'm Heather,
been dying my hair since ... well I used a crappy red highlight kit when I was around 15, and then used various red, black or 'purple' permanent dyes before using semiperm colours in sixth from.
I originally tried a number of reds - directions, stargazer and then stuck with fudge Strawberry fields..none of them really lasted. Then I tried umpteen purples, including stargazer, directions and two fudge colours. Blueberry hill was a lovely colour, and I had a bit of blue and green in too but it never lasted so I went back to red..it was the only colour that lasted anywhere near long enough, even then it was 3 weeks!

Then I found beeunique (ages ago I actually can't remember when) and had multiple success with Special effects Dyes!

I go for the subtle use of bright colours due to allergies..I have to leave space at my roots so have to have the colour bit under some other hair to hide the roots!

oh yeah and I'm 22, for the next few days anyway

lucyzombiex

« Reply #45 on: 06 Jan 10 / 06:44 PM »
Hi I'm Lucy! Agrh I'm right this minute at i type trying to bleach out a blue colour from sfx. err. kind of being a nightmare. anywho, i used to stick to reds and orange but i've been a blueberry for the past 3 months. next up i'm giving atomic pink a go. wooo. anywho i'm 19, live in derby, england and i do freelance makeup. wahey.

~x~Becca~x~

« Reply #46 on: 07 Jan 10 / 05:31 PM »
Hi im Becca, 17, Leeds uk, hopefull primary school teacher :)

started my hair dye addiction at around 12, been every colour apart from orange, i have a bottle but dont dare XD...recently got really annoyed at the la riche directions which was the only brnd i could get hold of near me so i decided to look online and found Beeunique and fell in love instantly, the best website ever :)

MandyxMonster

« Reply #47 on: 08 Jan 10 / 06:34 PM »
Hello, I'm Mandy! I've been dying my hair for years, starting out with Atomic Pink at age 12. I usually stick to reds and pinks =)

Gracie

« Reply #48 on: 08 Jan 10 / 07:40 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm Gracie or just plain Grace. I'm 16 and live in (very cold right now) England.

I bought a toner (for my bleached hair) from here sometime last year which worked superb! I've just ordered my first colour dye (Cotton Candy Pink) so I'll be a pink-head very soon.  :P

laura

« Reply #49 on: 08 Jan 10 / 07:50 PM »
howdy, i'm laura,
been "ruining" my hair since the age of 12. haven't had any colour in it for almost a year now and i miss it so so much, so once i get paid i'm going full pink. it's way overdue :)

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories