Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Have A Good Old Moan....  (Read 78368 times)  Share 

• Senior Hair Addict
    • Daftscawl
Re: Have A Good Old Moan....
« Reply #25 on: 03 Sep 12 / 10:30 PM »
College is always weird for the first week, I found it really odd and they kept doing group things to get us all together which made things a bit uncomfortable but it gets better. Probably best to hang out with people in your boyfriend's class at lunch etc sounds like they might be more well rounded and who knows maybe they know people in your class?

Maybe once they've got over the "GONK! IT'S A GIRL!!" they'll turn out to be cool.

My moan is that our 17 year old cat died, she just sort of faded away slowly. She stopped eating so we took her in and she weighed just 2kg - we couldn't tell because she was so fluffy. :( It's going to be weird without her, she's like an institution. I've had her since I was 5, she's the last part of my childhood.

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Adore Purple Rage
« Reply #26 on: 03 Sep 12 / 11:53 PM »
My ahirs started falling out again side effect of my low thyroid meds,it does it from time to tim and goes dead coarse and dry,Just washed it and loads came out even more than last wash,hope it stops soon,really gets me down used to be lovely and thick now its thin and yucky,need to have bloodtest done to check thyroid levels hate it they can never find a vein and usually takes 5-6 attempts I don't mind needles just don't like the junkie like bruises afterwards !
:(

My hovercraft is full of eels !

• Jump on a carousel and don't let go.
    • kimberlee123.deviantart.com
  • Current Colour: Dark pink-red ... Barbie's blood?
« Reply #27 on: 04 Sep 12 / 07:34 AM »
Aw, Poh, the first week is weird for everyone.  The boys probably feel just as awkward as you do (if not more so).  After all of the "getting to know you" activities and mixers and crap, things tend to settle down and people open up more.

Don't quit after your first day, give it at least a month and see how you feel then.
Awarded "Dye-namite Poster" status by Forum Admin & Moderators.
This member's knowledge and help on the forum is recognised as to DYE for!

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

• Junior Hair Addict
  • Live up to your own ambitions - not others ideals.
« Reply #28 on: 04 Sep 12 / 08:18 AM »
Oh dear. Not sure whether to laugh or cry but i have to get this off my chest!

I was sterilised almost 3 years ago during a c-section to deliver my daughter. Had a lot of complications during pregnancy and she was premature, then when they performed the c-section delivery i was told had i not already consented to sterilisation they would have recommended it as i had a lot of scar tissue from my last pregnancy and it had attatched itself to my bladder etc, making the delivery rather difficult.

Well...roll on 3 years...and im pregnant!!! Bought a test yesterday as despite my period not being technically late i have every other symptom and just know this feeling.

Did it this morning and i have a definite positive. Im freaking out. Hubby is going to freak out. I have no idea what to do :(

Hey you guys!!!!!!

• Rose Gold Autumn - personal blog
  • Current Colour: Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise
« Reply #29 on: 04 Sep 12 / 10:39 AM »
:O Crikey! Good luck with telling him, hope you both can get your heads around the shock a bit! x

• Dye-Hard
« Reply #30 on: 04 Sep 12 / 10:50 AM »
I mixed up a bunch of my leftover dyes getting rid of 5 pots/bottles and have enough for a fullhead and it's such a gorgeous colour! But I know as soon as I dye it i'm gonna get aload of s**t from this girl (who i dont even like and am not friends with but theres mutal friends) that i've copied her even though her hair looks like s**t cause she asks me for advice and doesn't follow it. And I don't know if i can be bothered to deal with anymore s**t from her when i have other stuff going on :( might just fade out what I have and wait for adore browns on Beeunique to stay under the radar

• Dye-Hard
    • MagpieGlitter
« Reply #31 on: 04 Sep 12 / 10:58 AM »
I ordered loads of bottles of the tesco coconut conditioner for C/O washing to come with my mums tesco order today, it just arrived and its full of cones! =[ but there wasn't any other coconut one by tesco so I'm really confused!!

EDIT: Just looked up the cones in it, theyre all fine, either water soluble or those antbacterial ones that arent actually cones, thank heavens for this forum and its wealth of information, I guess this is a happy now! =]

• Full Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: SFX Deep Purple
« Reply #32 on: 04 Sep 12 / 12:06 PM »
Hubby left for a five-week tour this morning with his band. We won't see him until mid-October :(

And my back is hurting something fierce.
I like cemeteries and skulls. And cats.  And Lego. And Doctor Who, TWD, Star Wars, Penny Dreadful, Death Cafe's...

Previous username: CrazyBlueMe

« Reply #33 on: 04 Sep 12 / 12:28 PM »
I have physio in about an hour :(
I'm hoping this will be my last one... But I also know that my leg is still so weak no matter how much I'm working it out and so there's a good chance I'll have to go back again

And my skin has gone bad cause I'm all stressed

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Girl of the Sun
« Reply #34 on: 04 Sep 12 / 12:43 PM »
My ahirs started falling out again side effect of my low thyroid meds,it does it from time to tim and goes dead coarse and dry,Just washed it and loads came out even more than last wash,hope it stops soon,really gets me down used to be lovely and thick now its thin and yucky,need to have bloodtest done to check thyroid levels hate it they can never find a vein and usually takes 5-6 attempts I don't mind needles just don't like the junkie like bruises afterwards !
:(

I have the same issue fairy. Lately i lose a lot of hair cause of my low theroid function. Some days it makes me feel so tired, it's really annoying :( I feel you.
If you're not looking where you wanna go, you will go where you are looking...

« Reply #35 on: 04 Sep 12 / 06:08 PM »
I'm losing faith in my shop rapidly :( I was excited at the prospect of selling other brands besides my own designs on an ebay shop, stuff that ties in with the girly yet alternative theme of my designs, but I dunno. I've sent all of my business info off to over 10 companies and I've only heard back from 2 - Both of which said they'd be happy for me to stock their items but only if I have my own site, they don't like shops on ebay :(

Bum.

• Full Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: SFX Deep Purple
« Reply #36 on: 04 Sep 12 / 06:11 PM »
Glitter, I have a friend that does web stuff and PR. Want me to see if he can help you with anything?
I like cemeteries and skulls. And cats.  And Lego. And Doctor Who, TWD, Star Wars, Penny Dreadful, Death Cafe's...

Previous username: CrazyBlueMe

• Dye-Hard
« Reply #37 on: 04 Sep 12 / 06:16 PM »
Dear people at school,
I hate when you put your finger through my stretched lobe without asking. It's even worse if you do it and then tell me how disgusting it is - don't put your finger through it then!
Also, please stop asking how big it is - I've been wearing the same jewellery for ages now, so you could actually guess that I'm still at 26mm. If you ask if I want to go bigger, don't be shocked when I say 30mm - if you don't want to know, don't ask!
It's also very annoying if you tell me that my ear is going to rip, because it's obviously not. It's annoying when you ask if it hurts because I obviously wouldn't play with it if it did.
Once again, don't ask me three times a day how big it is, and don't put your finger through it or tell me that it's repulsive because I didn't ask you to do that and because I didn't ask for your opinion.
No love at all,
Naomi L. (who would like to be able to wear her hair up without annoying people asking annoying questions for once) </3

[/tunnel rant]
the magic exists.
stay gold.

• Janine Basil Pop Accessories
« Reply #38 on: 04 Sep 12 / 07:19 PM »
I'm losing faith in my shop rapidly :( I was excited at the prospect of selling other brands besides my own designs on an ebay shop, stuff that ties in with the girly yet alternative theme of my designs, but I dunno. I've sent all of my business info off to over 10 companies and I've only heard back from 2 - Both of which said they'd be happy for me to stock their items but only if I have my own site, they don't like shops on ebay :(

Bum.

Supadupa is an easy way to set up a shop, I have one on there (got a mix up with the url redirection at the moment) and they have some really nice themes.

I did wonder if they might not like ebay shops.
New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting. *rules*

« Reply #39 on: 04 Sep 12 / 07:28 PM »
Oooh, just checked it out, I'd never heard of supadupa before! Is it like etsy where you can only sell handmade etc? Or is it for anything?

« Reply #40 on: 04 Sep 12 / 07:58 PM »
As far as I know, it's for anything :D I'm pretty sure you can sign up for free and then decide what monthly package afterwards. There's big cartel too, but the themes on there just aren't as nice. The themes on supadupa can look quite professional with a few clicks!

« Reply #41 on: 04 Sep 12 / 09:01 PM »
Brill, thanks! I opened an eBay shop but there's it much on their yet, no point having it though if I can't get wholesale accounts because of that! So will prob cancel the 14 a month and try one of those out

• Alternative fashionista!
    • Little Wicked's Emporium
  • Current Colour: Mixture of Adore blue/black & Pravana blue over a permanent black
« Reply #42 on: 04 Sep 12 / 09:20 PM »
Glitterpix - don't get disheartened just yet, one of the reasons why you probably haven't heard back from all of the brands yet is that it's London Edge this weekend just past, and they may not have got back to the office to check their emails yet!

« Reply #43 on: 04 Sep 12 / 09:43 PM »
Ah good point! I planned on going there but forgot what weekend it was and missed it *facepalm*

• Alternative fashionista!
    • Little Wicked's Emporium
  • Current Colour: Mixture of Adore blue/black & Pravana blue over a permanent black
« Reply #44 on: 04 Sep 12 / 09:46 PM »
I wanted to go too but couldn't afford it this month!  :(

• Dye-Hard
  • Current Colour: CC - Apricot & black
« Reply #45 on: 04 Sep 12 / 10:17 PM »
thanks intemp and daftscrawl, i'll give it a month to see if stuff sorts itself out, i know i'm a bit quick to diss things off :I not looking forward to my second day tomorrow i thought my friend who lives about 10 minutes away would meet me when i finish (she isn't at college tomorrow though) but she says she's busy till late tea time.. *sigh* alone on the 45 min bus there, bus back and all the way through. so much love and hate for being alone. i'd rather be alone than with people i don't know, but not alone with people i at least know in some sort of way.

not making an effort tomorrow either. just going in leggings and walking dead top, stuff wearing nice clothes when all the guys just come in massive hoodies and dirty jeans (not dissing that, just cba to dress 'nice' and look too out of place cause i already am kinda)
why can't one of them talk to ME FIRST. honestly i'd be so happy and i'd be genuinely polite and try and get to know them, but like i say i'm scared they'd drop dead if i spoke to them first..

• Full Hair Addict
« Reply #46 on: 04 Sep 12 / 11:26 PM »
My moan is about money. My lovely hubby was going to buy me a new pole but now because british gas have more than DOUBLED our bill the money has to go on that :( Can I stop being a grown up now?

• Dye-Hard
    • Tumblr
  • Current Colour: Bleach blonde
« Reply #47 on: 04 Sep 12 / 11:31 PM »
I'm not very happy.
Jordan just snaps at me all the time for no reason nowadays, I don't feel very happy/secure in my relationship and on top of it all I feel like such a horrible person cuz of all this White business.
I have no money/no job and I owe my parents and Jordan so much money.

I just wanna stay in bed all day and not have to face reality.
I'm an animal just like you..

« Reply #48 on: 04 Sep 12 / 11:44 PM »
Oh wow, thanks for the heads up on supadupa Janine! I've just opened a free basic account - it's so pretty and professional! :D I think I will cancel my ebay one, and go with this and fingers crossed the companies I've contacted will bite!

« Reply #49 on: 04 Sep 12 / 11:45 PM »

why can't one of them talk to ME FIRST.

because they're teenage boys and they're scared :) all teenage boys are scared even if they put on a massive front!

Oh wow, thanks for the heads up on supadupa Janine! I've just opened a free basic account - it's so pretty and professional! :D I think I will cancel my ebay one, and go with this and fingers crossed the companies I've contacted will bite!

It is lovely isn't it! I was unbelievably lucky enough to join with a FREE lifetime subscription! But even if I hadn't, I'd still recommend it because it's really easy to use once the shipping thing is set up and the themes are so good. I'm sure they'll be adding more soon too.

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories