Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Have A Good Old Moan....  (Read 78343 times)  Share 

• Beeunique
  • Current Colour: SFX Nuclear Red
Have A Good Old Moan....
« on: 02 Sep 12 / 08:24 PM »
The old 'Have A Moan' thread was over 130 pages long and was getting a little too detailed for a family/open forum. We have therefore closed/locked that thread and are starting this new one - same as before, post your moans, gripes, concerns etc here but please remember this is an open forum where people (of all ages) can read the posts without having to be a member, so please refrain from posting any adult language/phrases or other information you may not want the world to know!

My moan?
OK, it's 8.25pm and I am tired but still got over 100 orders to process and package *sob*
- Any information or advice given is my opinion only and not professional advice.
- Click here to like Beeunique on Facebook.
- New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

• Dye-Hard
  • Current Colour: CC - Apricot & black
Re: Have A Good Old Moan....
« Reply #1 on: 02 Sep 12 / 08:25 PM »
wooooo first moan!

my feet are hurting and i have to wake up early for college tomorrow, booooo!

apologies the first moan wasn't something fantastic and out there like, broke my leg while climbing mount everest or riding an elephant in africa :3

(first moan in a comment after the original set-up post i mean ;3 - and maaan nickki that's alot to do, half them maybe and  do others tomorrow? suppose it'd be easier to get it over and done with though)

• Dye-Hard
    • Tumblr
  • Current Colour: Bleach blonde
« Reply #2 on: 02 Sep 12 / 08:28 PM »
Pretty sure I'm getting cystitis again :(
I'm an animal just like you..

• Beeunique
  • Current Colour: SFX Nuclear Red
« Reply #3 on: 02 Sep 12 / 08:31 PM »
and maaan nickki that's alot to do, half them maybe and  do others tomorrow? suppose it'd be easier to get it over and done with though)

I wish I could do that but already there are 30+ new orders since I printed off this lot and overnight there will be more.  On the plus side I am looking at premises on Tuesday and if they are good I have someone just waiting on me employing them so may have some help soon :D
- Any information or advice given is my opinion only and not professional advice.
- Click here to like Beeunique on Facebook.
- New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

• Costume grad who likes shiny things!
    • Vaudeville
  • Current Colour: Trying to fade Directions Turquoise!
« Reply #4 on: 02 Sep 12 / 08:34 PM »
9 days until I see gaga and that's to long awaaayyyyyy hgfhgcydhgfjh
Awarded "Dye-namite Poster" status by Forum Admin & Moderators.
This member's knowledge and help on the forum is recognised as to DYE for!

• Jump on a carousel and don't let go.
    • kimberlee123.deviantart.com
  • Current Colour: Dark pink-red ... Barbie's blood?
« Reply #5 on: 02 Sep 12 / 08:51 PM »
Watched Rec 2 and shaky camera work made me want to puke  *ill*

*edit* I've only just realised that smiley squishes its cheeks out omg.

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Adore Purple Rage
« Reply #6 on: 02 Sep 12 / 09:36 PM »
yay new moan thread :)

I'm really fed up off having no money to do/buy anything I'm unemployed and get £120 every 2 weeks.have loads of bills owe virgin £57 from last month and new bill due anytime now ,so will get net cut off prob tonight.Wont be able to pay it all at once so will be agees before I'm back online :(
I was on the sick for nearly 10yrs depression and other things,now thanks to CaMoron and ATOS healthcare I'm deemed fit for work.I`d really love to work but don't feel like I'm really ready yet have zero confidence esp with the public and no experience of anything apart from cleaning jobs I've had in past.Wish Id listened to my parents when I was young and got some qualifications etc *listen to your folks kids ;) *
I'm 42 so old as well, there's no jobs in our area neither,really fed up of being skint all the time.Cant go out or do anything as it all costs money I haven't got.Really want to go pub next week to see a Sabbath tribute,I have to borrow money from friends to go,feel crap doing it :(

OH has been diagnosed with arthritis in both hips and is in loads of pain and cant walk very far :( he`s going to physio but it doesn't seem to be doing much.The next option is a hip replacement surgery,which I'm terrified of him having as I've a phobia of general anaesthetic and him not coming round.

And my hair has started falling out again :( its side effect of low thyroid and the meds for it.Its done it before and stopped but has been doing it for about 3wks now not as bad as last time though.It also goes really dry and coarse when it starts this :(

And top it all Ive just started my period today....aaargh !!!!

be gone in no time !!! think what you were doing 9wks ago don't seem that long does it ? ;)

Moderator combined post
My hovercraft is full of eels !

• Dye-Hard
« Reply #7 on: 02 Sep 12 / 10:23 PM »
Aww damn. There's a concert in town in 20 days. It's a Saturday, I was gonna spend the day with two of my friends (they're going to the concert, I'm not). A guy I kinda had a thing with is coming as well, so I feel the need to look absolutely perfect for some reason - with my messed up short hair and currently horrible skin, this is going to be impossible :(
the magic exists.
stay gold.

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Gird your loins!
« Reply #8 on: 03 Sep 12 / 04:16 AM »
Just feeling blah, had so much assignment stress that I'm covered head to toe in eczema :( and I can't dye my hair the colour I wanted cuz it's gone poo.. On the upside I'm sort of looking forward to trying plum
Dramastically Me.

• Junior Hair Addict
  • Live up to your own ambitions - not others ideals.
« Reply #9 on: 03 Sep 12 / 07:29 AM »
Pretty sure I'm getting cystitis again :(

Marthamagic - i feel your pain i suffer with recurrent cystitis its excruciating, my doc told me to try drinking 3litres of water a day every day and to take cranberry supplements. Fingers crossed so far so good i havent had an attack in 7 weeks :) So the extra water and supplements is definitely worth a try.

Eeek i bet you are so excited!!! Not long at all now, those days will fly!!

My moan is that all the schools in my area go back today. Apart from my kids school, they decided to be sooooo thoughtful (not) and give us 2 extra days off GRRR after 6 weeks of constant nagging whining spending money i dont have to entertain my girls, and a house that constantly looks like a hurricane has gone through it i have had enough now!!!!!
Hey you guys!!!!!!

• Rose Gold Autumn - personal blog
  • Current Colour: Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise
« Reply #10 on: 03 Sep 12 / 08:15 AM »
my son starts primary school on wednesday, and I'm so nervous for him!

• Dye-Hard
    • Cariad Dreads
  • Current Colour: Extremely faded Stargazer Rouge over virgin reddish brown
« Reply #11 on: 03 Sep 12 / 10:59 AM »
I've barely been able to sleep due to bad headaches, and was rudely awoken early this morning by council workers doing very loud renovation work on the flat below mine, grr :(
I must reverse my life, I can't live in the past, and set my soul free, belong to me at last...

• Junior Hair Addict
  • Live up to your own ambitions - not others ideals.
« Reply #12 on: 03 Sep 12 / 11:33 AM »
my son starts primary school on wednesday, and I'm so nervous for him!

Aww it is nerve wracking isnt it? My middle daughter starts reception wednesday and im rather nervous too!!
Hey you guys!!!!!!

« Reply #13 on: 03 Sep 12 / 11:57 AM »
I think I'm more nervous than he is!
People always say 'they grow up so fast'... But they really really do! hehe

• Dye-Hard
« Reply #14 on: 03 Sep 12 / 01:27 PM »
college was no fun. it was just an induction like morning just talking about different stuff, timetable all that, but i really don't like the whole college thing. i can't wait to start the course but i hate the whole feeeeeling of college, i didn't make any friends, the only girl in my course is really really strange and i'm kinda intimidated to talk to her, plus she already has a friend who's like 20 in our class, so she sticks to him. everyone else is either really secluded or is sat with their friend/s. i don't like it at all. i was ok at the back in the main room in the corner where i could just relax and not get uptight but then we moved to a different room and i was near the front and this one kid who's like the upfront loud kid was staring at me for ages i felt so uncomfortable. they gave us a 20 break and i just had to stand outside the classroom cause i had no where to go and no one to go with!

people say "ohh you'll make friends soon" or "ohhh everyone's in the same boat" but every other person apart from like one guy has at least one friend or a friend they met up with after. i hate it all it's sh**. i just want to sit in the corner and learn i don't want to try and communicate with people i feel uncomfortable with. we had to do a person introduction to the rest of the class like stand up and say our name, interests, music taste and all that and i swear i couldn't get a word out with a full room of lads just looking secretly judging i only managed to say "i'm phoebe, i like anime and pretty much any zombie game or movie".. hated how my tutor then asked me to say other things like "what did you do this summer then phoebe?" in my head i was like "you effing kidding me just let me sit down." but i just said "worked, and inbetween played computer and xbox" like, raaaa!

highly dislike this college situation.

• Dye-Hard
« Reply #15 on: 03 Sep 12 / 01:35 PM »
^I'll come and go to college with you, I seriously need to get out of this town.

Also, I look like a heroin junkie because the stupid nurse woman messed up while she tried to take a blood sample. -.-
the magic exists.
stay gold.

« Reply #16 on: 03 Sep 12 / 01:40 PM »
I was exactly the same my first day! None of my friends did the same course as me (I did drama & english lit) and the people I did know didn't like me ha.

However, once our actual classes started, everything changed, people changed, and I made new friends with the people who actually before didnt like me! and we're still friends lol

so don't worry, its not gonna be that way forever, promise!

• Dye-Hard
« Reply #17 on: 03 Sep 12 / 01:51 PM »
please naomi!

bleh, i suppose but.. in the nicest way possible, these guys don't really get out much. i doubt they talks to girls much cause i smiled at one and he was like 0-0 and looked away.. idk i just really doubt they'd be up for making friends with me. maybe if we had a conversation about gaming or something then they'd realise i genuinely game and aren't just a 'nerd' lass wanting guy attention.. two guys were talking about tf2 and i wanted to join in but i'd feel strange just gatecrashing their convo :')

• Dye-Hard
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #18 on: 03 Sep 12 / 02:01 PM »
Do gatecrash. Starting a new course at a new place is so weird, but just join in with conversations and strike up conversations with everyone you can... At some point one of them at least will turn out to be a great friend. You'll probably find the people you end up talking to aren't on your course for the most part as well, but other folk who have found themselves feeling a bit lost :)

My moan is that I don't start uni again til october and I'm so bored of the hols now!!!

• Dye-Hard
« Reply #19 on: 03 Sep 12 / 02:07 PM »
Just realized that I have to go back to the doctor's tomorrow and get the results of my blood tests :x
the magic exists.
stay gold.

• Current Colour: Adore African Violet and Pink Rose Cruella
« Reply #20 on: 03 Sep 12 / 02:54 PM »
My IBS is playing up and I really really need to (sorry) break wind pretty much constantly today but I'm in an open-plan office. My insides are killing me and I'm swelling up like a balloon :( Can't nip out to the toilet to do it because I'd just be sat there all day!!
Brain tumour survivor

• Dye-Hard
    • Tumblr
  • Current Colour: Bleach blonde
« Reply #21 on: 03 Sep 12 / 07:56 PM »
I'm pretty sure White's ignoring me and I know I have no right to be upset about it but I still am, so on top of being upset I'm also feeling guilty.
Also, Jordan although he apparently has no money after paying his rent now has magically aquired some money to go out with White tonight, and he didn't even tell me.
So now I'm rattling around the house on my own feeling miserable and I don't know what to do about it :(
I'm an animal just like you..

• Dye-Hard
« Reply #22 on: 03 Sep 12 / 07:59 PM »
I just had a panic attack while making dinner for my brother. When I finally calmed down, I cleaned my room, my closet randomly collapsed and I had another panic attack - fun times >.<
the magic exists.
stay gold.

« Reply #23 on: 03 Sep 12 / 08:51 PM »
Oh I love moaning!….I'm trying to sell my house, had to accept an offer of £10k under the asking price..been paying a mortgage for 7 years which equals about £33,000. Which paid off the remortgage that we needed to take out to fit a new kitchen and bathroom but we have in fact paid just £800 off the original mortgage and now we've lost an extra £10k! So thanks to the recession I've just lost £43k - I'm trying not to think about it otherwise I might just burn down every bank in the town. Oh and I'm paying a man £210 to tell me if my new house is worth buying…meh! oh and I'm going on a hen weekend this Friday that I was determined to lose weight for but in fact I'm going over a stone heavier than I was and all the other girls are TINY! Oh and the car needs new tyres and they cost a fortune…and work is really stressful and I need a holiday and I have ZERO days leave left due to childcare and no money for a holiday..I hate money..grrrr :( boohooo

• Dye-Hard
« Reply #24 on: 03 Sep 12 / 09:55 PM »
Do gatecrash. Starting a new course at a new place is so weird, but just join in with conversations and strike up conversations with everyone you can... At some point one of them at least will turn out to be a great friend. You'll probably find the people you end up talking to aren't on your course for the most part as well, but other folk who have found themselves feeling a bit lost :)

My moan is that I don't start uni again til october and I'm so bored of the hols now!!!

yeah i do think i'll look at making a friend in my boyfriend's class next door in interactive media, apparently there's like 5 lasses in there. he says one i must avoid cause she's really loud and obnoxious but he says there's one that actually games (well, plays cod apparently) so :3

idk, the whole feeling of college is just poo, i don't actually feel grown up there :') and the people aren't a fraction as friendly as everyone makes out! the only nice staff i've had is the lady that beeped me through the gates cause mine didn't work, my tutor and the lady who sorts out stuff like personal issues.. everyone else was just ¬ ¬ at everyone. RA. why can't i be in a room alone learningggg

EDIT: my dad has just attempted to pep talk me into my issues with people at college, totally started a rant at me. decided i'm going to consider dropping out of college. the only reason i'm going is because i have to (to get a decent job in the field) and it's going to be another 2 years of horrible upsetting crap putting me down just like school was i don't like anything about college i know i've only had one day but i greatly dislike it so i'm going to talk to the personal woman about what she thinks i should do from here.

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories