Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique InstagramBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Anyone Tried Lunatik Dyes?  (Read 265 times)  Share 

Anyone Tried Lunatik Dyes?
« on: 19 May 18 / 11:42 AM »

Has anyone tried Lunatik hair dye - in particular Bloodlust?

I canít find many reviews online and the ones I did find are mixed eg some say it lasts ages, others that it fades quickly, it stains/doesnít stain, etc, etc

And is it really a demi? If so, how would a demi be over bleached hair? Would it damage it?

Any reviews or info welcome :)

• Janine Basil Pop Accessories
Re: Anyone Tried Lunatik Dyes?
« Reply #1 on: 20 May 18 / 08:34 AM »
Iíve not tried it Iím afraid. Demi permanent and semi permanent seem to have become interchangeable to itís hard to tell if it is Demi or not. Normally my check would be, does it use peroxide, if yes itís a Demi if not itís semi.

I don't like the name either to be honest. In days when thereís an attempt to try take away the stigma of mental illness itís pretty bad really, especially with the tag line ďInsanely Intense Hair DyeĒ itís not great.
New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting. *rules*
Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

The following users thanked this post: GlowMyOwnWay

• Beeunique
  • Current Colour: SFX Nuclear Red
« Reply #2 on: 20 May 18 / 04:55 PM »
Be careful where you get this from if you are in the EU - we looked into this for the website a year or so ago and found that the ingredients were not EU complaint so we could not legally sell it.  They are, along with several other brands like arctic fox, hoping to amend things so they become compliant but no idea of when (or if) this will actually happen - sorry
- Any information or advice given is my opinion only and not professional advice.
- Click here to like Beeunique on Facebook.
- New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

The following users thanked this post: GlowMyOwnWay

« Reply #3 on: 21 May 18 / 02:13 PM »
Iíve not tried it Iím afraid. Demi permanent and semi permanent seem to have become interchangeable to itís hard to tell if it is Demi or not. Normally my check would be, does it use peroxide, if yes itís a Demi if not itís semi.

I don't like the name either to be honest. In days when thereís an attempt to try take away the stigma of mental illness itís pretty bad really, especially with the tag line ďInsanely Intense Hair DyeĒ itís not great.

Thank you for the demi/semi explanation. I donít think it does use peroxide.

Agreed. The name is dodgy not edgy. Iím sure there are better names. Iím not keen on the picture on the bottle either.

« Reply #4 on: 21 May 18 / 02:15 PM »
Be careful where you get this from if you are in the EU - we looked into this for the website a year or so ago and found that the ingredients were not EU complaint so we could not legally sell it.  They are, along with several other brands like arctic fox, hoping to amend things so they become compliant but no idea of when (or if) this will actually happen - sorry

Thank you. I had no idea about that. To be honest, thatís put me right off.

Iím going to stick with what I know and trust : )

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum Privacy & Cookies Policy can be seen here
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2018

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories