Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Hair inspuration needed - adding black to purple hair  (Read 231 times)  Share 

• Current Colour: Purple
Hair help! I've currently got purple hair. I've bought some black hair dye and I've cut my full fringe into a side fringe. I think I want to keep my fringe purple and then dye the rest black but I don't want to just leave my fringe purple as it won't blend. I also considered doing the front section as purple or the ends of my hair purple. Any ideas? I'd like to avoid the emo kind of look.

• Janine Basil Pop Accessories
Re: Hair inspuration needed - adding black to purple hair
« Reply #1 on: 10 Dec 17 / 03:40 PM »
I used to do a kind of quarter head section. So half my fringe and some of the side hair Iíd dye one colour and everything else another. I donít have a picture right now as they were all on photobucket and Iím not sure I have access to the account anymore!

Edited to add, maybe you can see this?
http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/Janine_Basil/media/1463503_10152026529438255_1662852086_n_zps0cc7f6cd.jpg.html?sort=3&o=37
New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting. *rules*
Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

The following users thanked this post: MrsJay

• Dye-Hard
  • Current Colour: black to raspberry pink
Re: Hair inspuration needed - adding black to purple hair
« Reply #2 on: 14 Dec 17 / 04:14 PM »
If you want to avoid the emo look, i would recommend black roots to purple lengths. Too much black and you will get the emo look.

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2018

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories