Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Urgent hair help needed  (Read 63 times)  Share 

Offline B

Urgent hair help needed
« on: 30 Aug 17 / 06:40 PM »
I am naturally blonde and used schwartzkopf permanent rose gold for several months. I then used their semi permanent bright pink dye on top for a week before I had to go back to school but it didn't fade as much as it usually does. I'm not allowed dyed hair at school so I used colour B4 hair colour remover which I thought would take my hair back to its usual light blonde but instead it's gone bright blue with parts if it grey. I don't know why it did this but I need a way to get rid of the blue without damaging my hair asap. Can anyone help?

• Current Colour: Adore Mahogany over box brown, with oilslick peekaboo!
Re: Urgent hair help needed
« Reply #1 on: 01 Sep 17 / 09:15 AM »
I'm not sure why it went blue with the colour B4, but you could try some of the other fading methods listed on this forum, I recently had some success removing some unexpected green from my hair by using crushed up Vitamin C tablets mixed with Head and Shoulders shampoo. If none of the fading methods work you could try using an adore dye with orange tones diluted with conditioner to counteract the blue, but this will probably result in a muddy brownish colour.
New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting. *rules*
Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

The following users thanked this post: B

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories