First time poster but in need of some serious advice!
I have very dark hair naturally but had managed to bleach it up to a had a natural light ash blonde ombre (+ slightly dark root). Being stupid, I choose a new salon, asked them to brighten up the blonde and fix my dark regrowth.
I left the salon with a murky dark green ash colour and dark tinted oranged roots - freaking out I bought two boxes of colour B4 and now I'm completed bright ginger at the roots with a bright yellow blonde! My idea behind colourB4 was i thought it would restore it back to my natural ash blonde! I then further lightened my ends thinking it would reduce the yellow with OOB Schwarzkopf Max Lighter.
After serious disappointment from the salon I refuse to go back, and wondering what I can do to get back to a creamy ash blonde and natural root? I have bought and used:
- Violet toning shampoo (did noting!)
- Using violet shampoo + conditioner for 1 hour (did noting!)
- Colour Touch 10/81 & 1.9% emulsion- (barely neutralised anything)
- Directions Midnight blue + conditioner 1 hour (turned my blonde a bit green but fixed with ketchup)
- Semi Nice & Easy Light Ash Brown + Dark ash blonde - (recently bought - was thinking on my roots?)
Pic attached - PLEASE help!