Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: new bathing suit  (Read 537 times)  Share 

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: blonde
new bathing suit
« on: 07 Jul 16 / 10:39 PM »
So today on my lunch break I headed over to Target and bought myself a new bathing suit, I was in desperate need, as I  didn't realize my other bathing suits had gotten really ratty looking and in one I had a couple of holes on the bottom region that my mother in law so nicely pointed out while I was sunbathing on the beach this weekend. So I went more in search for a 1 piece as im a bigger girl and I like to cover my Buddha. I found these bottoms that transform from being super highwaisted (I mean you could literally tuck in a bikini top and make it a one piece) or as the model had it on, just folding them down and having a little bit of your waist showing, more vintage/pin-up style, so I tried it on and was amazed I actually loved myself in the bathing suit and I usually hate myself in bathing suits. I'll have to go home and take a proper picture because dressing room mirrors are terrible, but its the first versatile bottoms ive ever seen at least in the plus size section, just thought id share if anybody else is looking! its hard to tell because they are black but the model actually has them folded down a bit, they do actually go up higher if you would want.
life is too short to have boring hair...

• Current Colour: Adore Mahogany over box brown, with oilslick peekaboo!
Re: new bathing suit
« Reply #1 on: 07 Jul 16 / 10:54 PM »
They're lovely! I have a huge problem with my belly, I'm not even that fat anywhere else but my belly is massive so high waist is the way forward for me.

I actually got a couple from an old lady clothes shop that are one piece suits with a little skirt that look really retro and cool and totally hide all the problem bits!
New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting. *rules*
Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: blonde
« Reply #2 on: 13 Jul 16 / 09:15 PM »
I just wanted to report back about how the bathing suit looked and held up while swimming and sun bathing and what not. Since I wore my swim suit most of my vacation I have to say it was incredible comfortable the entire time and I have never gotten so many compliments on a bathing suit before. I actually met somebody while on the trip who had a high waisted bathing suit bottom and her top had a high neck line, very trendy! I loved it, my next goal is to find a top with a high neckline, it looked so chic! The only problem I had was that since the currents were pretty strong when I was swimming I did notice that the top of the bottoms were rolling down a bit when I got tossed around in the ocean, but unless your swimming in rough currents this bathing suit was amazeballs!
life is too short to have boring hair...

• Current Colour: Adore Mahogany over box brown, with oilslick peekaboo!
« Reply #3 on: 14 Jul 16 / 09:18 AM »
Glad it held up well! I don't swim so comfort and hiding fat bits are the only considerations I make haha!
New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting. *rules*
Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories