Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Tattoo inspiration...  (Read 1821 times)  Share 

• Junior Hair Addict
  • An original surprise <3
  • Current Colour: Crazy Color - Pinkissimo
Tattoo inspiration...
« on: 17 Mar 16 / 11:04 PM »
I have 2 tattoos which I adore....for my 28th birthday I HOPE to get something like this, while reflecting myself....wanted to get a tattoo for my 27th but events beyond my control prevented it  :-X
Ever since I was a little girl I have always been dasinated by them....was confined I was gonna own one XD

Re: Tattoo inspiration...
« Reply #1 on: 22 Mar 16 / 04:57 PM »
Your ponys are beautiful))
But I must warn you that finger tattoos can be pretty unstable, because you will rub your fingers all the time and you will have to make a correction. By the way, it hurts pretty bad... But if you have some tattoos already
I have 2 tattoos which I adore....
then it shouldn't bother you. Anyway, I didn't mean to talk you out of it)))
I will just share some variants of my next tattoos!
I've found an article of a lady who became one of my idols. She is so beautiful! On Wiki her article doesn't have so much inspiring photos.
So, I'm thinking about making sleeves like she has!

• Junior Hair Addict
« Reply #2 on: 22 Mar 16 / 05:39 PM »
Your ponys are beautiful))
But I must warn you that finger tattoos can be pretty unstable, because you will rub your fingers all the time and you will have to make a correction. By the way, it hurts pretty bad... But if you have some tattoos already
I have 2 tattoos which I adore....
then it shouldn't bother you. Anyway, I didn't mean to talk you out of it)))
I will just share some variants of my next tattoos!
I've found an article of a lady who became one of my idols. She is so beautiful! On Wiki her article doesn't have so much inspiring photos.
So, I'm thinking about making sleeves like she has!

Yeah, I spoke to a tattooist and they pretty much said the same thing :( Totally bummed.
Back to the drawing board me thinks...

• Current Colour: Adore Mahogany over box brown, with oilslick peekaboo!
« Reply #3 on: 22 Mar 16 / 07:42 PM »
Don't be disheartened, it's good that the tattooist was honest with you! I knew someone who had a finger tatt go really wrong and ended up with just a big black splodge, I  think it's to do with how much you move your hands and the skin gets pulled in so many directions. Plus I keep seeing cheap knock offs of this design, I think it'll end up being this years 'popular' tattoo!
I think there are loads of places you could place a nice unicorn, tops of your feet maybe? or outer wrist? Don't be put off though, just get advice off tattoo artists that you trust and think it through well!
New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting. *rules*
Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

• Junior Hair Addict
« Reply #4 on: 23 Mar 16 / 11:29 AM »
So, after feeling pretty bummed about the situation I decided to look around google for some inspiration....

http://www.zarias.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/17-unicorn-tattoos.jpg - Maybe on my shoulder? I do have another tattoo on the other shoulder so maybe that coud be incorporated in?

http://www.tattoobite.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/cute-unicorn-tattoo-for-back-shoulder.jpg - I was thinking maybe in the same place as the model has??

http://tattooblend.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/pretty-unicorn-tattoo.jpg - Pretty much the same....maybe on the back??

There were so many I loved but tried narrowing it down to 3....uggggghhhhh I just want it done. Anyone have any idea how much they will cost??

Or maybe something on the back of the neck?

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tatuantes.com%2Ftatuajes-de-un-pequeno-pony%2F&bvm=bv.117218890,d.d24&psig=AFQjCNGA8twInoQzShiJVn3rBi6MkB4z8A&ust=1458815455049762

• Current Colour: lavender and sky blue :)
« Reply #5 on: 23 Mar 16 / 11:52 AM »
I hope you're planning on getting a design from a tattoo artist and not just copying someone else's tattoo.

Just find an artist who's style you like and decide on a place! No one can tell you how much it will cost because different artists will charge differently.
Awarded "Dye-namite Poster" status by Forum Admin & Moderators.
This member's knowledge and help on the forum is recognised as to DYE for!

• Junior Hair Addict
« Reply #6 on: 23 Mar 16 / 11:59 AM »
I hope you're planning on getting a design from a tattoo artist and not just copying someone else's tattoo.

Just find an artist who's style you like and decide on a place! No one can tell you how much it will cost because different artists will charge differently.

No no way, sorry I couldn't have explained very well....I am drawing inspiration from these tattoos. My best friend used to design tattoo's for people but sadly hung himself...trying to come up with something that would honour him you know?

• Current Colour: lavender and sky blue :)
« Reply #7 on: 23 Mar 16 / 02:36 PM »

No no way, sorry I couldn't have explained very well....I am drawing inspiration from these tattoos. My best friend used to design tattoo's for people but sadly hung himself...trying to come up with something that would honour him you know?

I'm really sorry to hear that. Losing people in that way is really hard.

I'm sure you'll get something great to remember him :)
Awarded "Dye-namite Poster" status by Forum Admin & Moderators.
This member's knowledge and help on the forum is recognised as to DYE for!

• Junior Hair Addict
« Reply #8 on: 23 Mar 16 / 03:53 PM »
He was amazing as an artist....so so sad. We had an inside joke about MLP so that is what my tattoo is inspired by. He was sos talented, he could have made it as a tattoo artist easily.

« Reply #9 on: 31 Mar 16 / 12:54 PM »

I agree totally!
When I decided to make my first tattoo I drew a sketch myself)) Though I'm no artist.
Then I gave it to my friend and she made a beautiful tattoo drawing out of it.
But some people may need real inspiration. That's why all artists show off their works. Not to copy on someone else, but to show some moves and lines, or colors maybe.
Also clients may have troubles with ideas how to cover up their old tattoo.
When I look at these examples I can't even imagine how do they get to these ideas...

• Junior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Adore Violet Gem & Aqaumarine Cruella
« Reply #10 on: 13 Apr 16 / 03:58 PM »
...Ever since I was a little girl I have always been dasinated by them....was confined I was gonna own one XD

Don't lose hope, unicorns are real! I have one lol check my avatar and the 'pets' thread ;)

• Current Colour: black
« Reply #11 on: 12 Jul 16 / 01:31 PM »
Ohhh, I'm all about finger tattoos. My friend has two and everything is okay none of the problem. ;)

Few days ago I came across one tattoo site  and really liked this article:P
 What do you think??
tattoozza.com/fingers-tattoo

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories