Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: New tattoo advice please?  (Read 1001 times)  Share 

• Full Hair Addict
New tattoo advice please?
« on: 22 Jan 16 / 08:46 PM »
Hello,

so I got a new tattoo on my lower leg yesterday and have a night out to go to tomorrow...It is gonna be pretty cold out so bare legs isn't the nicest sounding option. What I was wondering is if it might be ok to cover it with a large plaster or gauze (obviously large enough so the sticky bits don't touch the tattoo) and wear leggings on top? I don't anticipate it being a particularly late night so it would only be covered for about 4-6 hours but I don't want to risk it if this is a bad idea. Does anyone have any advice on this? Just a case of bad timing haha.

• Current Colour: Adore Mahogany over box brown, with oilslick peekaboo!
Re: New tattoo advice please?
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jan 16 / 03:07 AM »
You can grease it up with whatever you're using to keep it moisturised and wrap it in cling film then put your tights or leggings on over that. (I used to wrap mine like that for work for a week or so after getting a new one as I worked in a medical centre and was exposed to a lot of germs!). To be honest my boyfriend swears by keeping his wrapped in cling film til they heal,(changing it every 4 hours or so) and it's never done him any harm - just clean it and let it air when you get home so you don't get a heat rash.
New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting. *rules*
Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories