Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Anti aging products?  (Read 1378 times)  Share 

• Dye-Hard
Anti aging products?
« on: 23 Sep 15 / 08:39 PM »
I've just turned 26 and have been noticing a lot of fine lines under my eyes and on my forehead. My under eye wrinkles are (I feel) really bad when I smile. I'd very much like to slow this down or tone up my skin somehow?

Do any of you ladies use anti aging products or toners that help your skin look firmer?

• Janine Basil Pop Accessories
Re: Anti aging products?
« Reply #1 on: 23 Sep 15 / 10:18 PM »
Just a note. All that companies actually have to do to call them anti aging, is to give it some sun screen properties. I know that's not what you're asking, but just wanted to add that :)

You're best learning to love the lines as they'll, obviously, get worse at some point whatever you do. You know this of course!
New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting. *rules*
Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

• Current Colour: Silverish
« Reply #2 on: 23 Sep 15 / 10:31 PM »
I would say a good sunscreen is your best friend in the war against aging. (plus hats, shades etc in bright sunlight)
Be really gentle when applying any products to the under eye area it is very delicate.
Other than that, eating properly and staying hydrated and well rested are the best ways to preserve the integrity of your skin.
I use pure argan oil as my eye moisturiser, and avoid any harsh cleansers/toners in this area
Awarded "Dye-namite Poster" status by Forum Admin & Moderators.
This member's knowledge and help on the forum is recognised as to DYE for!

• Current Colour: Adore Mahogany over box brown, with oilslick peekaboo!
« Reply #3 on: 03 Oct 15 / 01:55 PM »
This might sound a bit crazy, but I found getting my eyes tested and starting wearing my glasses full time (and getting prescription sunglasses to wear any time it's sunny) reversed loads of lines around my eyes and on my forehead, so maybe make sure you're not straining your eyes and make sure you rest from using computer screens/ aren't squinting in the sun etc?
I second (or third) the comments on sun protection and hydration, I've always avoided tanning due to my gothy aesthetic and I drink ridiculous amounts of water and I literally never get taken as being my actual age! I never use anti-aging creams though, I just tend to use Lush Celestial or Nivea.
New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting. *rules*

• Current Colour: peroxide white
« Reply #4 on: 12 Jan 16 / 08:41 AM »
i know this is an old post, but...

i recommend using an eye cream with retinol in it -- it really works.  I noticed fine lines around my eyes at about 26, and use ROC anti-rides pour le yeux (anti wrinkle for the eyes) sporadically (say, once a month)  Also...  moisturising, every day, morning and night, and wearing sunglasses when it's bright works, too.

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories