Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Topical Oils for the Skin  (Read 1300 times)  Share 

• Dye-Hard
  • Current Colour: Ash Blonde
Topical Oils for the Skin
« on: 01 Jan 15 / 10:21 PM »
Lately, my obsession has been using different types of facial oils, as I hope it is one of the best ways to combat dryness and aging and wrinkling.  I use them mostly at night because oil of course is not a great base for makeup, but I've also bought some empty containers with rollerballs so I can carry oils and apply during the day, especially around the eye area.

The oils I've been using and/or recently acquired and plan to use regularly are: olive, macadamia nut, avocado, coconut, almond, grapeseed, and argan.  Oh, and some shea butter too!

So after a recent discussion here about hair conditioners possibly blocking the effects of others on this thread, I wonder if anyone here has any information on facial oils and moisturisers blocking the effects of others, which to use first or which to use separately?  Perhaps a nice potpourri of them all is good enough, lol.

Of course, when days start getting longer and we get more sunlight, I'll be very careful with wearing oils during the daytime because I'm also obsessed with SPF. :D

Thanks in advance!

And I'll also take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy 2015  :-*
Hair reminds you just how much "patience is a virtue"...

Oh yeah, so these two men walk into a bar: you think one of them would have ducked. ::)

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories