Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: New User? Post in here to access the Forum  (Read 74891 times)  Share 

• Current Colour: Blonde
Re: New User? Post in here to access the Forum
« Reply #100 on: 22 Jan 15 / 09:06 PM »
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum! I've been colouring my hair since my mom taught me when I was 8! I have lots o experience of my own but always love learning new tips from others :)

• Current Colour: light blonde & lavender
« Reply #101 on: 23 Jan 15 / 04:01 AM »
Hi all, my name is Sarah and I've been playing around with my hair on and off for about eight years.
At the moment I've got lightened hair with silver/purple toning and am looking to go silver. Joined to chat about that and get a few tips!

• Current Colour: Faded Fuschia Shock dip dye
« Reply #102 on: 23 Jan 15 / 01:55 PM »
Hi everyone - after an ombre gone wrong I decided to go hot pink, and now I'm hooked and hope to experiment with the full rainbow!
Pink down - blue, purple and green to go

« Reply #103 on: 24 Jan 15 / 11:13 AM »
Hello!
I'm new! 👋

• Junior Hair Addict
« Reply #104 on: 27 Jan 15 / 09:35 PM »
Ohhhhhhhh this is actually a very smart idea. I'm on other forums and spammers/bots seem to bypass even the captchas! *ott*

« Reply #105 on: 27 Jan 15 / 09:54 PM »
Hi! I'm not exactly new but I never introduced myself. I love hair color I went through almost all colors but at the end I stayed with blue.

• Current Colour: Turquoise/Rainbow
« Reply #106 on: 29 Jan 15 / 12:11 AM »
Hello! I'm loved brightly coloured hair of course!
Just thought I'd hang here to get advice and help others where I can  :)

• Current Colour: Peach
« Reply #107 on: 29 Jan 15 / 12:14 AM »
Hello!  :D
I'm new and I love coloring hair, and I love learning new tips and tricks to do so.

« Reply #108 on: 29 Jan 15 / 01:30 PM »
Hi, im dana from the scottish borders. Had been dying my hair every colour for 10 years til I had my oldest child and decided I should probably grow up lol I must say 6 years and four kids later, Im very bored of 'boring' hair!!

• Current Colour: brown red
« Reply #109 on: 31 Jan 15 / 12:09 PM »
hello I'm new and  desperate to fix my colour

• Current Colour: Blue/silver/grey?!
Hi all,

I'm Nat, live in Essex with my partner & Dog, about to retrain in Beauty after working for 10 years in law.

I got all excited at the fact I could finally have "bright" colour hair rather than blonde/brunette etc and had my hairdresser dye my hair like Kelly Osborne.

However, although she bleached it all, added the lilac dye twice, it faded to a pink after the first wash. I know it's semi perm but thought it would last longer? So, in a crude attempt to get the colour back, I bought Crazy Colour in Lilac. Applied it all over and it was patchy, applied it again and my hair is now BLUE..!

If anyone can help, please can you advise me what I should do to get it back to a lavender/lilac colour? I'd rather have it pink toned then blue if poss! how should I do it and when should I do it (should I wash it out as much as poss first or something? I have no idea!)

Hope someone can help, I have pics if it helps!

Thank you xx

« Reply #111 on: 01 Feb 15 / 03:06 PM »
Hi guys, my name is Nera from Bosnia, like to wish a good day to all of you.

I have some questions for you, and hope you'll help, I'll do the same for you of course.

I don't really know how to explain which hair color do I exactly have right now, cause it is bleached earlier, has so me highlights, but the thing is I wanna go blonde.

that's how it looks right now, sorry it's the only picture i've got :/
I've read on some topics that keune 1517 hair color should have the best effect, like destroy the yellow and stuff like that.

If you have any suggestions for me how to go blonde at home, not at hairdressers please tell me

thanks anyway, xoxo

• Current Colour: Medium ash blonde
« Reply #112 on: 01 Feb 15 / 06:49 PM »
Hi! I'm currently looking for someone to help out with my hair dye choice :)

• Current Colour: Red (henna)
« Reply #113 on: 01 Feb 15 / 10:14 PM »
Hey! my name is Chiara and i'm here because i want to understand if is possible dye my orange hair in blue without being green!
Have a nice night

« Reply #114 on: 01 Feb 15 / 10:56 PM »
:)

• Current Colour: Dark copper red (Ombre'd)
« Reply #115 on: 02 Feb 15 / 02:07 PM »
Hello there!
My name is Mariana, I'm Portuguese.
Just worked up the courage to lighten my really really dark brown hair and go redhead :D
Would like some advice though, I've been researching for ages, and cannot find a definitive answer on how to do it for my case..

Thanks in advance!
Oh, and kudos on the awesome forum! Most of the info I know about hair and bleach and dye and everything pretty much came from here  *thx*

Mariana

• Junior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: red
HIIII i m newww! i ve a problem!
« Reply #116 on: 08 Feb 15 / 08:33 PM »
hi guyyyys! i'm an italian girl and my english is bad as hell so i hope to be understood anyway  ;D i promise i ll try to speak more correct i can but i can t assure anything. i ll do my best!  :D i have red hair now,  i ve NEVER discolor my hair, and never i do.  i ve used a direction hairdie (FIRE RED, in particular) about one month ago.i had copper hair before using it (it was in turn a die) and i was pretty sure that color could come back after six/seven shampoo. i ve hold direction die on my head not for 15 minutes (as the instruction recommanded) but about 2 hours (i wanted to be sure to obtain a brilliant color). the only problem is that my old color don t return to me and i wish it come back. did the fact that i hold 2 hours influenced it? did my old color come back? any suggestion? thanks everybody  *lovestars*

• Current Colour: dark brown and blonde
« Reply #117 on: 08 Feb 15 / 10:02 PM »
Hi, I'm Heather, looking for some advice :)

• Current Colour: Highlighted blonde
« Reply #118 on: 09 Feb 15 / 04:44 PM »
Hi, my name is Lesley and I just joined today as I am in need of some hair colour advice!
I am 37 and I am a Scottish girl, married to my Spanish husband and living in Spain.
I have really long blonde hair that I always have highlighted at a salon....but living in another country now is making me think about trying to colour my hair myself. I thought this might be a good place to find some advice.

• My Hair Care Tips
  • Current Colour: brown
« Reply #119 on: 09 Feb 15 / 09:48 PM »
Hi,
I am new here, my age is 26, I am from Kansas and I am happy to be here :-) *waves*

• Current Colour: Naturalish Red
« Reply #120 on: 09 Feb 15 / 09:53 PM »
Greetings! ^_^ 25 and been dying my hair for about 4 years. Hoping to learn a lot here! :)

• Current Colour: blonde aiming to be silver
« Reply #121 on: 12 Feb 15 / 04:44 PM »
Hi I'm Emily and I'm joining in the hope that someone will help me with my hair dilemma and get me on the road of silver hair

Dark roots really are my enemy

• Current Colour: mahogany, copper, blonde
« Reply #122 on: 12 Feb 15 / 09:00 PM »
Ashley here. from New Orleans, LA.
I need help with my current dilemma. I've been coloring my own hair for almost 20 years. Finally decide to get my hair professionally colored and it came out amazing! But my touch up had to be done by someone other than the original do-er and it looks terrible! I've now got faded red hair with orange, red, pink, blonde highlights and way too much root! I need a quick diy fix!

• Current Colour: Grey/Light Ash Blonde
« Reply #123 on: 13 Feb 15 / 10:29 AM »
Hiii i'm new here and need some serious advice!! I am looking forward to helping other people with my hair dying wisdom :-) (well, I will try!!).  :D *1*

« Reply #124 on: 14 Feb 15 / 12:08 PM »
Hi, I'm Zara
And I have a sick obsessions with dying my hurr

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories