Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Graduation stuff  (Read 1379 times)  Share 

• Junior Hair Addict
  • Open minded, I'm sure I used to be so free
Graduation stuff
« on: 26 Oct 14 / 09:30 PM »
Hello! (Sorry if this is in the wrong section)

I'm graduating on Thursday and I'm having a bit of trouble deciding what to do with my make-up and hair. I have a dress, it's a 1960's style black and cream Mod dress. My hair is currently MP Hot Hot Pink at the front and Atomic Turquoise at the back (with a nice purple where I mixed the two in the middle, though it's not too apparent).

I'm not great at doing make-up, and I just don't know what to do with it! I made the mistake of wearing red lipstick with pink hair (it looked awful in my opinion - see picture below), so I'm wondering what colour lips I should be having. I'm thinking maybe a smoky eye, for the eyeshadow.

As for what to do with my hair, I really don't know. It's pretty long at the back and shorter at the front. I have a side parting and fringe, which I would like to leave down. Really, I need something simple, but interesting! I'm thinking maybe a messy bun or something. Here's a photo of my hair from back in May, gives you an idea of the colour placement and length (though it's a few inches longer now.

Thanks for reading!

Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I dye my hair!

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories