Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Chin hair  (Read 2948 times)  Share 

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Natural brown
Re: Chin hair
« Reply #25 on: 31 Oct 14 / 10:00 AM »
I have 3 or 4 hair-sprouting moles on my face.  The worst offender is on my chin, I have to pluck it regularly cos it annoys/disgusts me.
I get random rogue hairs on my throat as well.

I've been very lazy with body hair removal lately though .... and by that I mean I've basically stopped doing it.  I'll de-fuzz myself in time for my husband to get back from his latest assignment but when I'm home alone or at work offshore, I feel no real need to be hairless.
I am getting a little annoyed at my tummy hair though, it seems to be getting darker and darker!

Re: Chin hair
« Reply #26 on: 26 Jul 15 / 02:23 AM »
I felt totally alone with the chin hair problem! I swear once I turned 30, I got hair in places I didn't know existed lol. I got a majorly fuzzy face, and even though it's blonde peach fuzz, I can't stand it, because I think mainly because of the way society is. Or just my own insecurities. I went and had it threaded and honestly, yes it works for a while, but I don't recommend doing it if you're prone to ingrown hairs. My neck broke out so bad, and I didn't know what was worse, the hair, or the ingrown hairs. Now, honestly I pluck it or lightly shave it. I think the plucking has to be done carefully though, because if you don't get all of the hair follicle, it will become irritated.

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories