Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Bleach Powder + Shampoo and oils  (Read 20812 times)  Share 

• Senior Hair Addict
Re: Bleach Powder + Shampoo and oils
« Reply #25 on: 04 Jul 14 / 11:24 AM »
This is the best and the most gentle fading treatment I have tried, I hope it will budge the green stain left from adore indigo and the new turquoise formula. I tried it once yesterday too and my hair feels perfect, so perfect in fact I am very tempted in doing it a second time today... I should be patient though! So grateful for this thread!

Let us know how it went please ! #daredtousedirectionsturquoiseandwantstogobackblondenextyearjustsayinlol

• Junior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Blue Velvet
« Reply #26 on: 04 Jul 14 / 05:17 PM »
Two applications of the mix and I am almost a natural tone. Did it two days in a row and my hair felt just a tiny bit drier then usual, something like washing with baking soda 2 times. I think one more shot will get it all out. This stuff is amazing!  *cheers*

• Dye-Hard
« Reply #27 on: 04 Jul 14 / 06:24 PM »
#daredtousedirectionsturquoiseandwantstogobackblondenextyearjustsayinlol

;D
Hair reminds you just how much "patience is a virtue"...

Oh yeah, so these two men walk into a bar: you think one of them would have ducked. ::)

• Senior Hair Addict
« Reply #28 on: 05 Jul 14 / 09:19 AM »
Two applications of the mix and I am almost a natural tone. Did it two days in a row and my hair felt just a tiny bit drier then usual, something like washing with baking soda 2 times. I think one more shot will get it all out. This stuff is amazing!  *cheers*

Thanks for the update! How would you compare it to baking soda? I know you probably used different dye but more or less, how did it do?:) Did you mix baking soda with a shampoo?

• Junior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Blue Velvet
« Reply #29 on: 05 Jul 14 / 09:43 AM »
Haha, no I compared it as a level of how dry my hair got, it was the level of a normal wash with a baking soda and water or a really harsh shampoo. Nowhere near to the desert dry hair I got from decolor remover or vitamin c treatment. Just washed my hair again and it feels absolutely normal. I'm so happy!  :P

It's worth mentioning that I was with Blue Velvet on top of the green stain and it took out the whole BV and some of the green on the first application and around 50% of the green on the second application. I'm using a pretty expensive blue bleach powder, I don't know if it makes a difference.

• Senior Hair Addict
« Reply #30 on: 05 Jul 14 / 10:34 AM »
People say for some it does make a difference, but as long as it lifts, you're good.

Very valuable information, thanks for posting!

• Dye-Hard
  • Current Colour: pastel pink, lilac, white, silver
« Reply #31 on: 05 Jul 14 / 03:04 PM »
Awesome, I'm so happy you ladies have tried this! And I'm even happier that it's been working so well for everyone else too. I love this fading treatment, I wish I had thought of it months ago! lol. It's seriously the best method I've ever used. If it can take out Atomic Pink it should help take out just about anything. I am really curious on how well it would work on Ion's blues and the new formulas for Directions Plum and Turquoise though, since those all have been extremely hard for most people to get rid of it seems.

I really want to thank everyone who's tried this for giving it a chance and trying it out. I'm so glad it's been working out so well for everyone, I just love it. It doesn't leave the hair anywhere near as dry as with Vitamin C or some other treatments, and it takes out SO much more color it's unbelievable.

I do hope more people see this thread and see the photos and read all of your experiences with it and give it a shot. The only time I wouldn't recommend this is if the hair is badly damaged to begin with, which I wouldn't recommend other typical fading treatments either like Vitamin C, baking soda, shaving cream, color removers, etc.
Always remember to consider what your hair is going to feel like after processing it BEFORE you do it! Test strands, treatments/oils are important when it comes to hair, but the most important thing is patience!

• Current Colour: Directions Rose Red and Midnight Blue mix
« Reply #32 on: 14 Jul 14 / 12:31 PM »
Wow! This stuff shouldn't be underestimated.. I'm blown away, but very impressed!

I was trying to even up my vibrant roots and faded out lengths to change colour, so I mixed this up (by eye, so I might be a bit off with proportions) with a cheap shampoo I'm needing to use up, and left it on for what was more like 40 minutes, got distracted and lost track of time lol.
When I washed it out, I was just expecting to see less muddiness in my lengths, and faded roots, so I was shocked when I washed it out and saw that I was pretty much back to base colour in about 90% of my hair! The condition was good considering the fade I'd got, I just covered my hair in cholesterol cream for half an hour and it felt nice again!

So if you're trying to fade, I'd recommend this over a bleach bath, I found this more successful! The only thing I'd say is that it isn't very lathery, so I found it difficult scrubbing it into my hair, if I do it again I'll probably use more shampoo.
Hope my freaky after picture doesn't scare everyone away, I dyed over it cause I couldn't go out with yellow hair!  :o

• Current Colour: Directions Rose Red and Midnight Blue mix
« Reply #33 on: 14 Jul 14 / 12:33 PM »
After picture: sorry about the double post, mods; my files were too big to post all in one :(

• Senior Hair Addict
« Reply #34 on: 14 Jul 14 / 07:00 PM »
Literally amazing. Makes you wonder how many other magical tricks is really out there, that for some unknown reason just work.. *travels 50 years in time to discover the deepest and darkest secrets of hair colouring*

• Full Hair Addict
« Reply #35 on: 14 Jul 14 / 10:44 PM »
Wow!  I will definitely be using this method!  Right now I am just using chelating shampoo and washing 3 times a week to fade - but I will try this closer to when it is time to do roots so I can even out my base/change colors.

• Current Colour: lavender and sky blue :)
« Reply #36 on: 15 Jul 14 / 05:22 PM »
Just to add to this, I tried this today and I am SO impressed. It's incredible. My hair went from the bright pink in the first picture (sorry about the quality it was taken with my phone's front camera) to the peachy colour in the second and third.
My hair had bright orange under the pink which is where the yellow came from.
Awarded "Dye-namite Poster" status by Forum Admin & Moderators.
This member's knowledge and help on the forum is recognised as to DYE for!

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

• Senior Hair Addict
« Reply #37 on: 15 Jul 14 / 06:51 PM »
Wow! So impressive! This method is amazing :o

• Full Hair Addict
« Reply #38 on: 17 Jul 14 / 04:10 AM »
Eek! I just did a strand test on a super saturated area where I know there was still Pravana Violet... It turned blonde! Blotchy, but wow! Have it on my whole head now, will report back!

• Dye-Hard
« Reply #39 on: 17 Jul 14 / 02:46 PM »
WOW @paranoid/android @Marthakins thanks so much for sharing your photos! And thanks for giving it a try :) Glad it's worked so well for you guys too, and I can't wait to see your results too @BabyJ!
Always remember to consider what your hair is going to feel like after processing it BEFORE you do it! Test strands, treatments/oils are important when it comes to hair, but the most important thing is patience!

• Full Hair Addict
« Reply #40 on: 17 Jul 14 / 05:27 PM »
Sooooo....here is my before:

And here is my after :

There is quite a bit of green and overall swampiness lol. At first I thought it didn't really work, but when I rinsed, holy dye! Looked like the first wash after dying.

Although I am very happy with how much came out, my hair feels like s**t. I am hoping it is just residue and dryness. I kpak'd and deep conditioned and oiled, still feels like a haystack :(  I have hope though, because nothing is mushy or breaking, and my hair breaks when it is damaged. I will do a Co wash in a few days to hopefully give it some moisture.

• Dye-Hard
« Reply #41 on: 17 Jul 14 / 08:54 PM »
wow BabyJ that is awesome! The moisture should balance back out soon though, I'd just leave it alone and keep some oils on it for a few days. I've been using Cure Care Hair and Skin conditioner (silicone free) on it after doing one of these and it seems to balance it right back out. You can get it at Sallys, it's one of those big gallon jugs and it's only like $7-8.

• Full Hair Addict
« Reply #42 on: 17 Jul 14 / 11:33 PM »
Awesome, I'll pick that up.  Thanks!

« Reply #43 on: 18 Jul 14 / 09:13 AM »
wow BabyJ that is awesome! The moisture should balance back out soon though, I'd just leave it alone and keep some oils on it for a few days. I've been using Cure Care Hair and Skin conditioner (silicone free) on it after doing one of these and it seems to balance it right back out. You can get it at Sallys, it's one of those big gallon jugs and it's only like $7-8.
Aaa. I wish I lived in america So I could get all your product recommendations :(

• Full Hair Addict
« Reply #44 on: 20 Jul 14 / 08:08 AM »
Um, so Cure Care is awesome! My hair drank up like 6 handfuls of the stuff and is all back to normal now! Thank you so much for recommending it!

• Dye-Hard
« Reply #45 on: 20 Jul 14 / 04:01 PM »
@BabyJ no problem girly! Isn't that stuff great? Another hair dyer  recommended it to me + I was kinda skeptical about it but figured it's only 7-8 for an entire gallon, might as well try it lol. If anything I could use it for diluting or my skin if it didn't work well for conditioning. I rreally love it! It's like the perfect drink for your hair lol. I've been using it for my co washing for the scrub part and the conditioning + my hair just loves it. Glad it works great for you too! I'll be saving a lot of money on conditioner now lol. @Marthakins I wonder if you would be able to order it online?

• Janine Basil Pop Accessories
« Reply #46 on: 20 Jul 14 / 04:53 PM »
@Marthakins I wonder if you would be able to order it online?

I was wondering and nope! Can only see it in sally's US, they won't post here.
New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting. *rules*

« Reply #47 on: 20 Jul 14 / 05:02 PM »
Yeah, I already had a look :(

• Dye-Hard
« Reply #48 on: 26 Jul 14 / 09:23 AM »
Another happy customer on this method!

Did roots today (top/sides/hairline) and thought it would be a good idea to remove all the ash dye from the lengths so I could start with a clean slate.  I was so excited to post here, it's still sopping wet from getting out of the shower, but it worked a treat!

Applied the bleach, started developing, and in about 10-15 minutes, applied this fading treatment to the lengths.  It was only on for about 10-12 minutes tops, and after I rinsed it out in the shower and had a peek at the ends of my hair, I saw gingery again (as opposed to the khaki green when it's wet with the toner in, lol).  This stuff worked immediately!

Now time to tone before I see any neighbours and stuff, lol.
Hair reminds you just how much "patience is a virtue"...

Oh yeah, so these two men walk into a bar: you think one of them would have ducked. ::)

• Dye-Hard
« Reply #49 on: 28 Jul 14 / 12:05 AM »
Yay @Alexia! Thanks for sharing + giving it a try :-)

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories