Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: CreaClip hair cut – VERY picture heavy!  (Read 4569 times)  Share 

• Full Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Purple and Black cruella
CreaClip hair cut – VERY picture heavy!
« on: 07 Apr 14 / 04:38 AM »
Hey everyone, a few weeks ago I purchased a set of CreaClips, and after hours of trawling the YouTube tutorial page (http://www.youtube.com/user/creaclip) and a few of bouts of tech-rage, I decided to upload my experience with it here for all to see :]

This trim was literally just to get rid of any split ends and damage caused by bleaching, but you can take off as much as you need to. Also, I didn't do my fringe in this trim, purely because I trim it every two weeks to keep it out of my eyes :3

So, here was my hair BEFORE the haircut:

And here was the equipment I used:

Note: I also used a standard hair tie that you'll see later on but that I forgot to photograph, sorry! I also apologise in advance for my dye-splattered bathroom.

Step 1: Spray and brush your hair so it's free of any and all tangles

Step 2: Flip your hair over so you look like Cousin “It”

Step 3: Clip and lock the CreaClip

Step 4: Drag the CreaClip down your hair and MAKE SURE the spirit level is even, then trim to your hearts desire! Remember; the further down the CreaClip is, the longer your hair will be

You can also add texture to your hair by cutting in upwards or diagonal motions

Step 5: Release your tresses and brush them down

Step 6: Section and clip an upper section of your hair on both sides to create additional layers

Step 7: Flip the upper section forwards, just as you did before

Step 8: Clip and lock the CreaClip, and drag down the same as before and begin trimming

and texturing

Step 9: Release and brush your hair (again)

Step 10: Voilΰ! You're done! Here was my hair after the trim :]

The picture doesn't show it well, but the CreaClip has automatically created layers around my face which I find brilliant, and also by adding a second layer, it's added a lot more volume to my otherwise fine hair ^_^
I know you're just pretending death
There's no window for mistakes
I know you see right through me
There's no promise left to break

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories