Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: wont let me reply or comment in forum  (Read 3785 times)  Share 

• Dye-Hard
  • Current Colour: pastel pink, lilac, white, silver
wont let me reply or comment in forum
« on: 20 Sep 13 / 04:53 PM »
Hi i am new to this site and i looked through the rules but cannot find the answer im looking for. I have commented on a few posts in the semi permanent forum today,is there a limit or sometging as to how many posts we can comment on? Because ive tried commenting on a couple more posts to answer peoples questions but it wont let me. I type everything in, click post, and it just does nothing. I havent been rude or spammy or havent tried to sell anything or anything like that. Ive always been nice, helpful to the best of my ability, and polite. So why is it not letting me comment on anything? Is there a limit as to how many comments you can make in a day? Or is it just a glitch? Thanks in advance for any helpful information :D
Always remember to consider what your hair is going to feel like after processing it BEFORE you do it! Test strands, treatments/oils are important when it comes to hair, but the most important thing is patience!

• Janine Basil Pop Accessories
Re: wont let me reply or comment in forum
« Reply #1 on: 20 Sep 13 / 05:02 PM »
It sounds like a glitch or something. Have you tried clearing your cache? Restarting? All the things that could be to blame basically :)
New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting. *rules*
Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

• Beeunique
  • Current Colour: SFX Nuclear Red
Re: wont let me reply or comment in forum
« Reply #2 on: 20 Sep 13 / 05:49 PM »
Hi, I agree, it sounds like a glitch and thanks for letting us know about it.

There should be no limit on how many posts you can create or reply to, in fact the only limit should be how many private messages you can send per hour/day (again to minimise spamming).

As Janineb said, clear your cache and log out then in again and please let us know if it still happens.  I have an over-ride system at this end so may be able to check further into this if you still get the problem.
- Any information or advice given is my opinion only and not professional advice.
- Click here to like Beeunique on Facebook.
- New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories