Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Where to get flared trousers  (Read 2764 times)  Share 

• Senior Hair Addict
Where to get flared trousers
« on: 22 Aug 13 / 07:04 PM »
I know, I know, call me silly, but i hate leggings with a passion and love flares. I used to love Monkey Genes but even theyve slipped into the skinny trap.

Where can I get flares these days? Alternative preferably

• Junior Hair Addict
  • Directions Turquoise over a yellowy-green
    • Chloe Louise Jewelry Artist
Re: Where to get flared trousers
« Reply #1 on: 17 Sep 13 / 02:32 PM »
you can get flares on ebay. the only thing about ebay is you dont know the fit...
Einstien would be confused...

• Alternative fashionista!
    • Little Wicked's Emporium
  • Current Colour: Mixture of Adore blue/black & Pravana blue over a permanent black
« Reply #2 on: 17 Sep 13 / 03:32 PM »
I'd have to say that eBay is probably your best bet these days, particularly for 'alternative' style flares.  There are some high street shops that still stock 'skinny flare' style jeans, but most of the alternative brands that used to make wide leg & flared jeans/trousers (criminal damage, jist, punkyfish to name a few) have now transitioned over to skinny jeans styles now, and don't make or sell the flares anymore.
Awarded "Dye-namite Poster" status by Forum Admin & Moderators.
This member's knowledge and help on the forum is recognised as to DYE for!

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

• Rose Gold Autumn - personal blog
  • Current Colour: Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise
« Reply #3 on: 17 Sep 13 / 03:45 PM »
yeah I'd also say eBay! I love flares too, it's a shame that the skinny jeans thing has stayed in fashion for so long, they are not flattering on my body type at all!
Awarded "Dye-namite Poster" status by Forum Admin & Moderators.
This member's knowledge and help on the forum is recognised as to DYE for!

Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

• Junior Hair Addict
« Reply #4 on: 19 Sep 13 / 02:47 PM »
I found a pair like a year ago and had it bookmarked but it got erased, I also hate the skinny leg look and it looks horrible on my body type. I've only found some on ebay!

• Senior Hair Addict
« Reply #5 on: 19 Sep 13 / 04:50 PM »
^ This is exactly what I done.

It certainly seems the way forward is eBay. I got a pair of Ex-ASOS flared cords and I love them, but I cant find anything else. Sigh!

I dont find skinny jeans flattering on me at all!

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Hair Growing Mission
  • Current Colour: Black - Oops!
« Reply #6 on: 23 Sep 13 / 02:04 PM »
so many people say skinny jeans don't suit them...have you guys tried them with loooong t-shirts and boots? I've got wide hips/slimish waist and I find that makes them look nicer but if I wear them with flats then my bum looks ginormous haha
Hair Growth
Current: 18" 07/2014 Target: 30" 10/2015

• Junior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Cotton candy pink and black
« Reply #7 on: 14 Nov 13 / 05:07 PM »
If I recall correctly, New Look sell flared jeans, or at least bootcut. I have a pair of black cord monkee genes which I've had taken up but only tried on if you'd be interested in those, depending on sizes and leg length lol. They are very flared. :)

• Dye-Hard
  • Current Colour: pastel pink, lilac, white, silver
« Reply #8 on: 14 Nov 13 / 08:30 PM »
I am the exact same way. I hate skinny jeans, they remind me of the early 90s and not in a good nostalgic way. Especially when guys wear them ugh.....i just hate them. I too love flares but the closest thing ive been able to find are bootcut. Which is okaaay, i much prefer flared but its a lot better than skinny legged. Ive found mine at kohls, theyre by apartment 9. They fit great, i have "thick" thighs and wider hips, and a little pooch i cannot seem to get rid of no matter what i do from 2 c sections and a pretty round bum...im very hourglass shaped. I wear a size 14 and they fit me great. Idk what your body type is but it is next to impossible for me to find pants, especially jeans. I havent found a pair until these a couple weeks ago, for literally 3 years. And theyre a bit more flared than traditional bootcuts
Always remember to consider what your hair is going to feel like after processing it BEFORE you do it! Test strands, treatments/oils are important when it comes to hair, but the most important thing is patience!

• Senior Hair Addict
« Reply #9 on: 14 Nov 13 / 09:26 PM »
We have too much in common Katie :p

I managed to find some super flared cords on eBay and I bought a pair of run & fly too. They aren't as fab and fade quickly but still cool!

• Dye-Hard
  • Current Colour: pastel pink, lilac, white, silver
« Reply #10 on: 15 Nov 13 / 04:18 AM »
yay for flares! haha. im glad you found some!
Always remember to consider what your hair is going to feel like after processing it BEFORE you do it! Test strands, treatments/oils are important when it comes to hair, but the most important thing is patience!

• Senior Hair Addict
« Reply #11 on: 12 Dec 13 / 04:51 PM »
Old Navy still has quite a few flared pants. They're a US site but ship worldwide. The major downside is their sizing is freaking insane and varies by style. I'm typically a US size 5 but in Old Navy I wear from a 0 to a 2. I wear the ultra-flares for work to help keep crap out of my shoes and they hold up great.

• Senior Hair Addict
« Reply #12 on: 12 Dec 13 / 06:11 PM »
Try kateskates.co.uk they may well have what you're looking for. They do all sorts and I used to have a lovely pair of black cord flares that came from there.

« Reply #13 on: 13 Dec 13 / 02:04 AM »
I've been on a hunt for them recently too and came across an Australian company called Face Off which does some really nicely shaped flares (tight on the thighs and then big flares at the bottom), although they all seem to be covered in glitter and crystals :\ And the shipping (I'm in the UK) is obviously pricey. They have some cargo pants in the same shape though, which I think are quite nice if you're after something alternative. And I've been thinking of getting the most plain pair of the jeans I can find and just sewing leopard print or something over the designs on the back pockets, so it might be worth checking out. Should come up if you search "Face Off Clothing"

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories