Username: Stay Logged In

Password:  

Add Beeunique on Social Media...

Beeunique Facebook Beeunique Pinterest Beeunique Google+ Beeunique TwitterBeeunique YoutubeBeeunique Instagram

NOTE: Beeunique ship worldwide - including USA & Canada

Author Topic: Long hair inspiration!  (Read 7858 times)  Share 

babysefic88

Re: Long hair inspiration!
« Reply #25 on: 04 Nov 13 / 01:07 AM »
I would LOVE for my hair to look like this!

« Reply #26 on: 26 Nov 13 / 12:08 AM »
Ah! I'm dying for hair like this! And I'm going to go get some of mine chopped tomorrow. I thought about losing a lot of it, but now I'm just going to ask for the bare minimum that can be done and still get rid of all damage!

babysefic88

« Reply #27 on: 26 Nov 13 / 12:24 AM »
Awesome! I just trimmed mine the tiniest bit and it looks soooo much healthier! Be careful with having a salon trim it, they usually are chop happy. Once my mom went in asking for a few inches off and they must have chopped 5-6..she was almost crying! If you are just trimming off damage you could probably do that yourself :)

« Reply #28 on: 26 Nov 13 / 12:27 AM »
Yeah, they can be a bit choppy, but I bet they're a lot better than my attempts at cutting my own hair. I'm also thinking I want to go for some fringe, and whenever I do that it ends up too thick. D: Better for a pro to assess that situation.

babysefic88

« Reply #29 on: 26 Nov 13 / 12:29 AM »
Sounds cute! Is you hair already pink? You should post pics after you have it done I love seeing other pink haired people:D

« Reply #30 on: 26 Nov 13 / 12:32 AM »
I don't plan on going pink, but the length I'm very envious of! Right now my hair is a dark semi-natural red/orangey. It was supposed to be more ginger than it turned out, and I missed a few spots so I'll go back over it with more orange possibly tonight. It's a little to Ariel-ish for me right now!

• Current Colour: reddish...red
« Reply #31 on: 04 Apr 14 / 07:47 PM »
Well I for one would love to grow out my hair like that.... But I know it would end badly! My hair, somewhere to my shoulder blades atm, falls out a lot, I don't want to imagine it longer... http://www.herinterest.com/top-100-long-hairstyles-2014-for-women/ here's some inspiration for you all ;)

• Senior Hair Addict
« Reply #32 on: 05 Apr 14 / 01:45 PM »

I can't even, I can't... I'm out. Gone. G-O-N-E

• Full Hair Addict
« Reply #33 on: 06 Apr 14 / 12:49 PM »
Me too! I am always staring at girls with beautiful long hair with jealousy because I love how it looks. I am worried I won't suit it because I hve a few photos of myself from ages ago when my hair was just past shoulder length and I think it doesn't look good but I don't know how it would look longer :/. Plus no matter how well I look after my hair it always gets dry and damaged at the ends very easily/quickly and needs trimmed quite often :(. But my favorite is long wavy hair, so pretty!

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Dark green/teal
« Reply #34 on: 06 Apr 14 / 02:48 PM »
Long wavy hair is gorgeous. When I was little I had long hair with amazing kind of like corkscrew looking curls and now I'm trying to grow them out. AGAIN. I grew out my hair over the course of 2-3 years and then I cut it all off into a pixie cut. AGAIN. I suck. And now I'm also trying to grow out my natural hair colour because I really need to stop dyeing my hair for I always take it one step to far and ruin the condition of my hair :(

Anyways, these pictures make me go crazy hehe, so beautiful :)

EDIT: I added a picture of one of my curls that's starting to form again even though it's so short hehe! My hair is asymmetrically cut so this is the "long" side.

• Dye-Hard
« Reply #35 on: 08 Apr 14 / 08:46 PM »
Your curls are super cute, Snuflan!

I'm inspired by curly long hair! I want beautiful ringlet waist length hair! My curls are not coming out as well nowadays and I think that's down to my lengths ): I'm getting a cut this month so hopefully that'll help, as my layers are really long now and weighing down my hair!
Hair Growth
Current: 14.5" - May 2014
Mid-Target: 17" - August 2014
Target: 20" - December 2014

• Senior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Dark green/teal
« Reply #36 on: 08 Apr 14 / 09:42 PM »
Aw thank you Zaralily!

Yeah I think it could be the length too, because last year when my hair was to my collarbones, it was much less curly than it was when I had it shorter than shoulder length. That was a weird worded sentence, I hope you can understand me hehe.

Maybe you could use some product that holds the curls together better? :)

• Dye-Hard
« Reply #37 on: 12 Apr 14 / 01:24 PM »
I know. I just don't know which product? Aha. I've heard of gels and stuff. I could pin curl my hair..... xxx
Hair Growth
Current: 14.5" - May 2014
Mid-Target: 17" - August 2014
Target: 20" - December 2014

• Full Hair Addict
« Reply #38 on: 17 Apr 14 / 12:23 PM »
Currently playing about with virtual hairstyles website to see what I would look like with longer hair :p

• Dye-Hard
  • Current Colour: Ash Blonde
« Reply #39 on: 20 Apr 14 / 12:59 PM »
Can I put you into the "Long hair inspiration!" thread, Muza?

I think this is an absolutely phenomenal length!

Yes I take the occasional length pic to record my growth, here's my latest one, just after the cut, one week ago (not very even, oh well) :

Hair reminds you just how much "patience is a virtue"...

Oh yeah, so these two men walk into a bar: you think one of them would have ducked. ::)

• Full Hair Addict
« Reply #40 on: 25 May 14 / 11:26 AM »
Thought I would post a pic of myself I got from a virtual makeover website that has me with Kristen Stewart hair, I love how it looks!

• Full Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: Purple dip-dye
« Reply #41 on: 16 Jul 14 / 11:11 PM »
I have always loved long hair, I guess it's because when I was a kid, my mother never let my hair grow more than chin/shoulder length. So when I got into my teenage years I let it grow and since I was 18 or 19 I never had it shorter than bra-strap.
I think last December my hair was at its longest (few inches above my bum). And -  of course! I started to think it was too long and I was annoyed by the way it looked always messy, had zero volume, got stuck everywhere, almost choked me while sleeping etc... so I started cutting off some centimeters every now and then. Now it's almost at my waist. Sometimes I would like to cut it shoulder-length but I know I would regret it after a few hours... even if it annoys me, long hair is so beautiful.

• Junior Hair Addict
  • Current Colour: green is the colour
« Reply #42 on: 16 Nov 14 / 07:09 PM »
Oops I hadn't seen at the time, thanks for posting my length pic here Alexia  ;D !

• Full Hair Addict
    • Not Another Boring Blog
  • Current Colour: Purple - Directions mixture! :)
« Reply #43 on: 16 Nov 14 / 07:59 PM »
Love this thread - I have total hair envy!!

Keep looking at pics when I get the urge to chop mine off again...I am persevering for now but it is sooo hard!! So far I have gone from a pixie cut to a chin length almost bob but it seems to be taking FOREVER!!

A xXx
'Why fit in when you were born to stand out?' Dr Seuss

• Current Colour: Brown hair with blonde highlights and lowlights
« Reply #44 on: 26 Oct 15 / 01:23 AM »
 *lovestars* I cant wait until my hair grows back long again.
Tangled_On_Purpose

• Current Colour: Adore Mahogany over box brown, with oilslick peekaboo!
« Reply #45 on: 28 Oct 15 / 08:50 PM »
So envious of all these flowing locks! I seem to have been stuck in mid-length limbo for ages, mine almost, almost touches my collar bones if I wear it straight at the moment. I'm only aiming for armpit length but it seems like it's taking forever!
New Here?  Please read the Forum Rules before posting. *rules*
Please click the *heart* button on the top line if a post is helpful to you.

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
The Hair Dye Forum uses cookies, please click here for more informations
Created & Maintained by Beeunique © 2009-2016

Alternative Hair Dyes and Accessories